Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 4K UHD 1-Channel Cloud Dashcam, with HEVC compression, Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- OUTSTANDING 4K RESOLUTION, BEST VIDEO COMPRESSION, FAST WI-FI CLOUD
- The Best Single-Channel Cloud Dashcam, H. 265/HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding), the video files stay small so you can record for as long as a standard Full HD dashcam.
- ultra-wide 162-degree view angle, DR900S-1CH catches all the action happening in front of your vehicle
- 8-megapixel sensor produces spectacular 4K Ultra HD footage, letting you read license plates from farther away, DR900S-1CH also features dual-band 802. 11ac Wi-Fi for super fast file transfer to your phone.
Discover the 4K difference 4K in a dashcam is not a gimmick. It is a game-changer. It is not about playing videos on a giant screen–although you could do that too. It’s about providing video proof. A dashcam is only as good as its ability to capture crucial details–usually license plate numbers. The 8-megapixel 4K UHD sensor does just that by capturing 4 times as many pixels as in Full HD. And with its fast shutter speed, details are frozen in place. Just pause and zoom in. No need to sacrifice recording time With bigger resolution come bigger filesunless you have better compression. High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H. 265) is the standard in 4K video broadcasting and streaming. With HEVC, you get great-looking 4K videos but same recording time as a regular Full HD dashcam. Who said you can’t have it all? Amazingly fast Wi-Fi transfer speed Transfer files to your phone either fast or very fast! The dual-band built-in Wi-Fi of the DR900S Series allows twice faster transfer in 5GHz mode. With BlackVue’s Sub-Stream technology, Quick Play versions of the videos are saved along the originals. No more lengthy buffering when browsing videos over Wi-Fi or the Cloud! Set up (easily) and forget BlackVue dashcams are very easy to install. Attach the front unit to the windshield behind the rear view mirror with the provided double-sided tape. This way, the dashcam is invisible to the driver’s eye. Simply plug the power cords into the cigarette lighter / accessory power socket of your vehicle and it will automatically start recording as you turn ignition on (no need to push any button). Once set, you can forget about it, knowing it will reliably record your drive.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 4K ULTRA HD RECORDING – The Rove R2-4k dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p. The ultra hd video recording quality is so good that you will notice much more clarity and quality difference than all other car dash cams. Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology (Ultra-low light Sensor NT96660 + OV4689) helps to get comparatively clearer footage and images from the recording in low light condition
- BUILT-IN WiFi – Use the ROVE App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smart phone and then easily share these on social media with friends and family
- DASH CAM WITH GPS – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrade for this car camera
- Dual 1080P Dash Cam: The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or Single front camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440P@30fps video resolution.
- Dash cam with night vision: Utilize Sony sensor improves Exmor R's low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments and Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- day or night.
- Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP: With built-in Wi-Fi and VAVA Dash App (on Google or APP store), easily access to the configure, live stream, playback, download and share incredible HD video to the social media, such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- 【Dual 1080P FHD Dashcam in Hidden Style】Discreet design make it sit unnoticed behind your rear view mirror without blocking the driver's sight. Combined with the advanced Novatek NT96663 Chip and Sony Starvis CMOS sensor, both the front and rear camera simultaneously record front (170°) and rear (160°) at FHD 1920x1080P 30fps. On single front recording mode, it can capture crystal clear video at 2880*2160P/24FPS or 1920*1080P/60FPS, which provides clearly license plate even at high speeds.
- 【Built-in GPS & SuperCapacitor】The built-in GPS module allows you to check the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH) and location on Google Maps with our Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer. And the SuperCapacitor as power source instead of lithium battery can withstand long time working safely and extreme temperature from -4°F to 158°F, highly prevents the risk of overheating, extends the lifespan and reliability of the camera.
- 【Low Light Level Night Vision & HDR】Equipped with advanced Sony Starvis CMOS and F1.47 wide aperture lens which gathers more light, plus the superior HDR that automatically adjusts the camera exposure in different light environment, the S1 captures important details like license plates and street signs clearly in the evenings and eliminates the need for auxiliary light source.
- 【3 Channel Dash Cam】The N4 offers 155° front camera, 165° inside camera and 160° rear camera to record front, inside cabin and road back simultaneously at 1440P+1080P+1080P at 30fps, which gives you all-round protection when you’re on the roads. Dual recording mode captures a crystal clear 2560x1440P@30fps in the front and 1920x1080P 30fps inside cabin or rear. The front camera can seamlessly record up to 1520p when use alone, enabling clear capturing of license plates and road signs.
- 【Super Night Vision】With high-performance Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor, a big F1.4 aperture 6-glass lens observing road front, F1.8 6-glass lens observing rear of your car, this dash cam is able to increase exposure automatically in dark situations for capture clear videos footage; 4 IR LED lights facing the vehicle occupants, which can accurately capture the whole cabin even when the cabin is completely dark.
- 【24 Hours Parking Mode】24 hours Parking mode can be triggered by the motion detection or collision detection with continuous power supply. Motion Detection auto record when people or objects comes in front of your car; If an impact is detected when dash cam is off, collision detection enables the dash cam to auto on to record the impact. The dashcam should always be connected to hardwire kit(need to buy extra, asin B083XB8T7T) or external battery for parking mode.
- 【High Resolution 2K+1080P with Super Night Vision】 TOGUARD 12 inch touch screen mirror dash cam is equipped with high resolution 2K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera, which provides crystal clear video quality to read license plates during day and night, protecting yourself and have proof for insurance claims like car accidents.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start reverse, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You even do not need to connect the red wire from rear camera to reversing light, speak ”start reversing” to ask the dash cam get into reversing mode immediately.
- 【Adjustable Viewing Angle & Safe Parking】The 170° wide angle of dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can slide the left screen up and down to adjust the angle while driving and reversing. The backup camera will automatically switch over full display with parking line when reversing if you connect the red wire from rear camera to the backup light.
Last update on 2020-02-21 at 19:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-21 at 19:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Purchasing Buying GuideLike numerous individuals you want the protection and also video clip footage that a dash cam could offer. In case of a mishap, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam can be an invaluable device.
Buying a dashboard camera could be an uphill struggle as there are hundreds of designs to pick from. Just how do you understand which one is ideal for you? Which one has the functions and also integrity you require on your day-to-day commute? Some dash cams are better after that others. They use far better video high quality, ease of use and also will simply last much longer!
We placed this overview with each other to assist you locate the most effective dash cam for you needs as well as your pocketbook. We will discuss the most recent features as well as just how they could assist you make a decision which dashboard camera deserves your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2020-02-21 at 05:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Terms Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically save as well as secure the video in situation of a crash to avoid losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape-record the precise location and speed up a crash or occasion happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording ensures that you never run out of data storage as older documents are composed over when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam supplies indicates the greater the information of the video clip image that could be taped. When you need to review a license plate number or other small details, this is crucial. When picking a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Avoid any kind of designs that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to bad picture high quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam uses indicates the higher the information of the video picture that could be recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range as well as aids avoid under and also over exposures to provide clearer video clip quality under many conditions.
Price RangesWe can divide dash cameras right into three basic price ranges - budget, mid level and also premium models.
Budget dash cam designs usually cost much less then $50. Inspect out this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams cost in between $50 to $150 and also offer great worth in many cases. These dash cameras come with a number of the attributes that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera as well as will certainly offer reputable procedure.
High-end dash cameras models can establish you back numerous bucks but will provide you with the utmost features as well as degrees of protection. These luxury designs are currently beginning to include functions such as Wifi and also cloud storage to earn accessing your dash cam videos easier then ever before.
Purchasing a brand-new dashboard cams ought to be fun as well as exciting! Simply keep in mind to take some time to investigate the designs that fit your needs as well as spending plans|budgets and also demands} to earn certain they are ideal for you. Review customer testimonials and examine out the most recent videos offered for the models you are considering. Tip: avoid dash cams that have several user examines stating that they received this product completely free or at an affordable cost for their honest evaluation.|Acquiring a new dash cam must be enjoyable and exciting! Tip: prevent dash cams that have several user reviews stating that they obtained this product for totally free or at a discounted rate for their truthful review.
Find more details on the top selling dash cameras.