Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 140 Wide Viewing Angle. Recording of Incidents (1/3/5 Minutes) Collision Detect And Record with G-Sensor
- With Wi-Fi connectivity on your Motorola MDC10W Wi-Fi Dash Cam you can play everything back on compatible smartphones and tablets.
- The Motorola MDC10W Wi-Fi Dash Cam comes with a clip mount, a suction mount, a car charger and a USB charging cable.
- Your MDC10W can record footages of events occurring when your car is parked with its engine off.
- Auto Save on Micro SD up to 32GB (Not included)
Always preparedWhen your car is involved in a collision, the built-in G-sensor automatically starts recording, providing helpful evidence to police officers and insurance companies. The Motorola MDC10W Wi-Fi® Dash cam comes with emergency battery backup so you’re always prepared. Rotating cameraNot only does the Motorola MDC10W Wi-Fi® Dash cam have a wide field of view of 140-degree wide angle lens but it is a 360-degree rotating camera for front and rear viewing. This is an ideal feature for taxi drivers who may have disruptive passengers in the rear as they can record and share with the police doubling up as a safety measure. Motorola MDC10W (720p) WiFi HD Dash camWith Wi-Fi¨ connectivity on your Motorola MDC10W Wi-Fi¨ Dash cam you can play everything back on compatible smartphones and tablets. The Motorola MDC10W Wi-Fi¨ Dash cam comes with a clip mount, a suction mount, a car charger and a USB charging cable. go wireless with wi-fiThe Motorola MDC10W Wi-Fi® Dash cam works with the Hubble Dash Cam App so you can see what’s happening on your smartphone or tablet. The microSD card slot allows you to save video on cards up to 32GB. Your MDC10W can record footages of events occurring when your car is parked with its engine off. The built-in battery will keep the G-sensor of your device in detection mode, and will start recording automatically for 30 seconds if it detects vibration or a shock. Parking mode can only record and save footage after an event has been detected by the G-sensor.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 4K ULTRA HD RECORDING – The Rove R2-4k dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p. The ultra hd video recording quality is so good that you will notice much more clarity and quality difference than all other car dash cams. Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology (Ultra-low light Sensor NT96660 + OV4689) helps to get comparatively clearer footage and images from the recording in low light condition
- BUILT-IN WiFi – Use the ROVE App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smart phone and then easily share these on social media with friends and family
- DASH CAM WITH GPS – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrade for this car camera
- Dual 1080P Dash Cam: The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or Single front camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440P@30fps video resolution.
- Dash cam with night vision: Utilize Sony sensor improves Exmor R's low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments and Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- day or night.
- Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP: With built-in Wi-Fi and VAVA Dash App (on Google or APP store), easily access to the configure, live stream, playback, download and share incredible HD video to the social media, such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- 【Dual 1080P FHD Dashcam in Hidden Style】Discreet design make it sit unnoticed behind your rear view mirror without blocking the driver's sight. Combined with the advanced Novatek NT96663 Chip and Sony Starvis CMOS sensor, both the front and rear camera simultaneously record front (170°) and rear (160°) at FHD 1920x1080P 30fps. On single front recording mode, it can capture crystal clear video at 2880*2160P/24FPS or 1920*1080P/60FPS, which provides clearly license plate even at high speeds.
- 【Built-in GPS & SuperCapacitor】The built-in GPS module allows you to check the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH) and location on Google Maps with our Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer. And the SuperCapacitor as power source instead of lithium battery can withstand long time working safely and extreme temperature from -4°F to 158°F, highly prevents the risk of overheating, extends the lifespan and reliability of the camera.
- 【Low Light Level Night Vision & HDR】Equipped with advanced Sony Starvis CMOS and F1.47 wide aperture lens which gathers more light, plus the superior HDR that automatically adjusts the camera exposure in different light environment, the S1 captures important details like license plates and street signs clearly in the evenings and eliminates the need for auxiliary light source.
- 【3 Channel Dash Cam】The N4 offers 155° front camera, 165° inside camera and 160° rear camera to record front, inside cabin and road back simultaneously at 1440P+1080P+1080P at 30fps, which gives you all-round protection when you’re on the roads. Dual recording mode captures a crystal clear 2560x1440P@30fps in the front and 1920x1080P 30fps inside cabin or rear. The front camera can seamlessly record up to 1520p when use alone, enabling clear capturing of license plates and road signs.
- 【Super Night Vision】With high-performance Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor, a big F1.4 aperture 6-glass lens observing road front, F1.8 6-glass lens observing rear of your car, this dash cam is able to increase exposure automatically in dark situations for capture clear videos footage; 4 IR LED lights facing the vehicle occupants, which can accurately capture the whole cabin even when the cabin is completely dark.
- 【24 Hours Parking Mode】24 hours Parking mode can be triggered by the motion detection or collision detection with continuous power supply. Motion Detection auto record when people or objects comes in front of your car; If an impact is detected when dash cam is off, collision detection enables the dash cam to auto on to record the impact. The dashcam should always be connected to hardwire kit(need to buy extra, asin B083XB8T7T) or external battery for parking mode.
- 【High Resolution 2K+1080P with Super Night Vision】 TOGUARD 12 inch touch screen mirror dash cam is equipped with high resolution 2K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera, which provides crystal clear video quality to read license plates during day and night, protecting yourself and have proof for insurance claims like car accidents.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start reverse, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You even do not need to connect the red wire from rear camera to reversing light, speak ”start reversing” to ask the dash cam get into reversing mode immediately.
- 【Adjustable Viewing Angle & Safe Parking】The 170° wide angle of dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can slide the left screen up and down to adjust the angle while driving and reversing. The backup camera will automatically switch over full display with parking line when reversing if you connect the red wire from rear camera to the backup light.
Last update on 2020-02-21 at 19:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-21 at 19:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Buying InfoLike many individuals you desire the protection and also video proof that a dash cam can provide. In case of an accident, road rage or criminal damage a dash cam could be an important device.
Acquiring a dashboard camera can be a challenging job as there are numerous designs to select from. Just how do you recognize which one is best for you? Which one has the features as well as integrity you require on your daily commute? Some dash cams are much better then others. They offer much better video high quality, convenience of usage and will certainly simply last much longer!
We placed this overview with each other in order to help you find the best dash cam for you needs as well as your budget. We will certainly explain the newest attributes and also exactly how they can aid you choose which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2020-02-21 at 05:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly conserve and also lock the video clip in case of an accident to stop shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly record the specific location and also speed a mishap or occasion happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording ensures that you never run out of data storage as older files are written over when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam uses indicates the greater the information of the video picture that can be videotaped. When you require to review a license plate number or other tiny details, this is important. When picking a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Avoid any type of designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to inadequate image quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam uses indicates the higher the detail of the video clip image that can be taped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range as well as aids stop under as well as over direct exposures to offer more clear video clip high quality under most conditions.
BudgetWe could divide dash cameras right into three basic price ranges - budget, mid range as well as premium models.
Budget dash camera models usually set you back much less then $50. They are normally extremely basic and also do not supply attributes such as GPS. Numerous are common or knock-offs that are offered under various brand names. We advise staying clear of the majority of these as video and also general top quality is typically pretty inadequate. Examine out this spending plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cameras cost between $50 to $150 and also provide great worth for the most parts. These dash cams feature much of the features that you will certainly want in a dashboard camera and will give reputable procedure.
Premium dash cams versions could set you back thousands of bucks but will offer you with miraculous functions and levels of protection. These high-end designs are now starting to include functions such as Wifi and also cloud storage space to make accessing your dash cam videos less complicated then ever before.
Getting a new dash cams should be enjoyable and also exciting! Just keep in mind to take some time to investigate the models that fit your demands and also budgets|budget plans and also needs} making sure they are appropriate for you. Read customer testimonials and check out the most recent videos available for the designs you are thinking about. Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have several individual reviews stating that they got this product completely free or at a reduced cost for their truthful evaluation.|Purchasing a new dash cam need to be fun and exciting! Suggestion: prevent dash cams that have several individual assesses stating that they got this product for totally free or at a reduced cost for their truthful testimonial.
Find more info on the most popular dash cams.