Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Real Ultra HD 4K resolution: This dash cam offers excellent Ultra HD 4K/25fps video quality even in high-speed driving. With 155°wide angle, it captures more details and reduce video shooting blind area, provides you with outstanding image quality.
- Dash Cam with night vision: utilize Sony sensor improves Exmor R's low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments and image signal processing (isp) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- day or night.
- Wi-fi & powerful VAVA Dash app: full-featured VAVA Dash cam mobile app enables live viewing, real-time photo & video sharing on social media, or direct media transfer of evidence to police & insurance companies right from your phone.
- 24H parking monitor: with built-in battery, This dash cam will automatically power on and record a short video after detecting a shocking or vibration when the car parking. It can provide proof if someone Damages your car and gives you peace of mind.
- Loop recording: dash cam will automatically enter rec mode after powered on, recorded videos are saved in 1, 2 or 3-minute segments with an Auto-Looping mechanism. Support up to 256GB Card( U3 ). Note: the 256GB Card not included.
Dash Cam, VAVA 4K 3840X2140@30Fps Wi-Fi Car Dash Camera with Sony Night Vision Sensor, Dashboard Camera Recorder with Parking Mode, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, Support 256GB Max
Specifications: cpu: Amarelle h22 camera sensor: imx317 lens(fov): 155° resolution: 3840 x 2160@30fps 2560 x 1440@30fps 1920 x 1080@60fps 1920 x 1080@30fps hdr g-sensor: 3-axis accelerometer video clip/ photo format: MP4/ jpg wireless connections: Wi-Fi (between smart phone and dash cam) bluetooth (between snapshot button and dash cam) power Input: 5v-1a built-in battery Capacity: 320mah operating temperature: -4°f to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 4K ULTRA HD RECORDING – The Rove R2-4k dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p. The ultra hd video recording quality is so good that you will notice much more clarity and quality difference than all other car dash cams. Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology (Ultra-low light Sensor NT96660 + OV4689) helps to get comparatively clearer footage and images from the recording in low light condition
- BUILT-IN WiFi – Use the ROVE App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smart phone and then easily share these on social media with friends and family
- DASH CAM WITH GPS – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrade for this car camera
- Dual 1080P Dash Cam: The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or Single front camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440P@30fps video resolution.
- Dash cam with night vision: Utilize Sony sensor improves Exmor R's low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments and Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- day or night.
- Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP: With built-in Wi-Fi and VAVA Dash App (on Google or APP store), easily access to the configure, live stream, playback, download and share incredible HD video to the social media, such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- 【Dual 1080P FHD Dashcam in Hidden Style】Discreet design make it sit unnoticed behind your rear view mirror without blocking the driver's sight. Combined with the advanced Novatek NT96663 Chip and Sony Starvis CMOS sensor, both the front and rear camera simultaneously record front (170°) and rear (160°) at FHD 1920x1080P 30fps. On single front recording mode, it can capture crystal clear video at 2880*2160P/24FPS or 1920*1080P/60FPS, which provides clearly license plate even at high speeds.
- 【Built-in GPS & SuperCapacitor】The built-in GPS module allows you to check the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH) and location on Google Maps with our Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer. And the SuperCapacitor as power source instead of lithium battery can withstand long time working safely and extreme temperature from -4°F to 158°F, highly prevents the risk of overheating, extends the lifespan and reliability of the camera.
- 【Low Light Level Night Vision & HDR】Equipped with advanced Sony Starvis CMOS and F1.47 wide aperture lens which gathers more light, plus the superior HDR that automatically adjusts the camera exposure in different light environment, the S1 captures important details like license plates and street signs clearly in the evenings and eliminates the need for auxiliary light source.
- 【3 Channel Dash Cam】The N4 offers 155° front camera, 165° inside camera and 160° rear camera to record front, inside cabin and road back simultaneously at 1440P+1080P+1080P at 30fps, which gives you all-round protection when you’re on the roads. Dual recording mode captures a crystal clear 2560x1440P@30fps in the front and 1920x1080P 30fps inside cabin or rear. The front camera can seamlessly record up to 1520p when use alone, enabling clear capturing of license plates and road signs.
- 【Super Night Vision】With high-performance Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor, a big F1.4 aperture 6-glass lens observing road front, F1.8 6-glass lens observing rear of your car, this dash cam is able to increase exposure automatically in dark situations for capture clear videos footage; 4 IR LED lights facing the vehicle occupants, which can accurately capture the whole cabin even when the cabin is completely dark.
- 【24 Hours Parking Mode】24 hours Parking mode can be triggered by the motion detection or collision detection with continuous power supply. Motion Detection auto record when people or objects comes in front of your car; If an impact is detected when dash cam is off, collision detection enables the dash cam to auto on to record the impact. The dashcam should always be connected to hardwire kit(need to buy extra, asin B083XB8T7T) or external battery for parking mode.
- 【High Resolution 2K+1080P with Super Night Vision】 TOGUARD 12 inch touch screen mirror dash cam is equipped with high resolution 2K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera, which provides crystal clear video quality to read license plates during day and night, protecting yourself and have proof for insurance claims like car accidents.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start reverse, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You even do not need to connect the red wire from rear camera to reversing light, speak ”start reversing” to ask the dash cam get into reversing mode immediately.
- 【Adjustable Viewing Angle & Safe Parking】The 170° wide angle of dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can slide the left screen up and down to adjust the angle while driving and reversing. The backup camera will automatically switch over full display with parking line when reversing if you connect the red wire from rear camera to the backup light.
Last update on 2020-02-21 at 19:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-21 at 19:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Buying InformationLike many individuals you want the defense as well as video evidence that a dash cam could offer. In the occasion of a crash, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam can be an indispensable device.
Some dash cams are better then others. They use far better video top quality, simplicity of use as well as will certainly just last much longer!
We put this guide together to assist you discover the most effective dash cam for you requires as well as your budget. We will explain the latest features and also just how they could help you determine which dashboard camera deserves your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2020-02-21 at 05:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Features Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately secure the video and save in instance of an accident to avoid losing your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape-record the precise area as well as speed a crash or occasion happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording makes certain that you never run out of data storage as older data are edited when your flash memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam supplies means the higher the detail of the video image that can be recorded. When you require to read a permit plate number or other little details, this is essential. Try to find a minimum of 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam. Avoid any type of versions that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will result in inadequate image high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam offers indicates the greater the information of the video clip photo that can be recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis suggests Wide Dynamic Range and helps prevent under and also over exposures to supply more clear video quality under many scenarios.
BudgetWe could divide dash cams right into three basic rate levels - economy, mid range and also premium models.
Inexpensive dash cam versions normally set you back much less after that $50. They are generally very fundamental as well as do not use attributes such as GPS. Many are common or knock-offs that are offered under several various brand. We suggest staying clear of the majority of these as video as well as total high quality is typically pretty poor. Inspect out this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams set you back in between $50 to $150 and supply great value in most situations. These dashboard cams feature much of the functions that you will want in a dashboard camera and will certainly give trustworthy procedure.
High-end dash cameras models could establish you back thousands of bucks however will certainly supply you with miraculous functions and also degrees of protection. These luxury versions are now beginning to include attributes such as Wifi as well as cloud storage space to make accessing your dash cam videos easier then ever.
Getting a new dashboard cameras need to be enjoyable and amazing! Just keep in mind to spend some time to investigate the models that fit your requirements and also budget plans|budgets as well as demands} to earn certain they are appropriate for you. Read user evaluations as well as examine out the most current video clips readily available for the models you are considering. Pointer: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple individual reviews specifying that they got this product completely free or at an affordable price for their sincere review.|Getting a new dash cam need to be fun as well as amazing! Pointer: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple user reviews mentioning that they got this product for cost-free or at a reduced price for their truthful review.
Find more information on the most popular dashboard cameras.