Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 160° adjustable front lens and 140° rear lens cover total 300° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light condition. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Loop Recording / G-sensor / Parking Monitor】 Loop Recording allows continuous recording even if the memory card reaches full capacity; G-sensor detects a sudden collision and lock the collision footage; Parking monitor functions as a surveillance camera system while the vehicle is off.
- 【Responsive 10" IPS Touch Screen】 10'' IPS Anti-glare touch screen with 2.5d Glass, features better color reproduction, displays the real-time traffic on road with no lag. User-friendly interface is easy to operate with fast responsiveness.
VanTop H610 10" 2.5K Mirror Dash Cam for Cars with Full Touch Screen, Waterproof Backup Camera Rear View Mirror Camera, Enhanced Night Vision with Sony Starvis Sensor, Parking Assistance
10" Mirror Dash Cam x 1
Rear Camera x 1
Car Charger x 1
18 ft Rear Cable x 1
Rubber Straps x 4
User Manual x 1
Accessories: Easy Pry Tool, Swipe Cloth, Screws and 3M Tapes for rear cams
Screen: 10 " IPS Touch Screen
Screen Display Mode: Dual Lens Recording / Front Only / Rear Only
Field of View: Front 160°, Rear 140°
Video Resolution: 2k@30PFS(F)+1080P@30PFS(R) or 1080P@30PFS(F)+2k@30PFS(R)Rear
Picture Format: JPG
Video Format: MP4
Image Sensor: Sony IMX 335
Video Loop Mode: OFF / 1 min / 3 mins / 5 mins
Storage: Class 10 or above (up to 128 G)
Power Interface: DC 5V/2.5A
Operating Temperature: -4°F - 140°F
Rear View Camera Cable Length: 18ft
1. If you want to use the reversing assistance function, you have to connect the little red wire to your reverse light.
2. The built-in battery is only 500 mAh, just for emergence file back up, the mirror dash cam need external power supply for long-time working, please hardwire it or connect it with an external battery if you want to use time-lapse function when parking.
3. Please make sure you get all things in the package and power it on to test functions before the installation.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 4K ULTRA HD RECORDING – The Rove R2-4k dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p. The ultra hd video recording quality is so good that you will notice much more clarity and quality difference than all other car dash cams. Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology (Ultra-low light Sensor NT96660 + OV4689) helps to get comparatively clearer footage and images from the recording in low light condition
- BUILT-IN WiFi – Use the ROVE App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smart phone and then easily share these on social media with friends and family
- DASH CAM WITH GPS – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrade for this car camera
- Dual 1080P Dash Cam: The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or Single front camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440P@30fps video resolution.
- Dash cam with night vision: Utilize Sony sensor improves Exmor R's low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments and Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- day or night.
- Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP: With built-in Wi-Fi and VAVA Dash App (on Google or APP store), easily access to the configure, live stream, playback, download and share incredible HD video to the social media, such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- 【Dual 1080P FHD Dashcam in Hidden Style】Discreet design make it sit unnoticed behind your rear view mirror without blocking the driver's sight. Combined with the advanced Novatek NT96663 Chip and Sony Starvis CMOS sensor, both the front and rear camera simultaneously record front (170°) and rear (160°) at FHD 1920x1080P 30fps. On single front recording mode, it can capture crystal clear video at 2880*2160P/24FPS or 1920*1080P/60FPS, which provides clearly license plate even at high speeds.
- 【Built-in GPS & SuperCapacitor】The built-in GPS module allows you to check the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH) and location on Google Maps with our Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer. And the SuperCapacitor as power source instead of lithium battery can withstand long time working safely and extreme temperature from -4°F to 158°F, highly prevents the risk of overheating, extends the lifespan and reliability of the camera.
- 【Low Light Level Night Vision & HDR】Equipped with advanced Sony Starvis CMOS and F1.47 wide aperture lens which gathers more light, plus the superior HDR that automatically adjusts the camera exposure in different light environment, the S1 captures important details like license plates and street signs clearly in the evenings and eliminates the need for auxiliary light source.
- 【3 Channel Dash Cam】The N4 offers 155° front camera, 165° inside camera and 160° rear camera to record front, inside cabin and road back simultaneously at 1440P+1080P+1080P at 30fps, which gives you all-round protection when you’re on the roads. Dual recording mode captures a crystal clear 2560x1440P@30fps in the front and 1920x1080P 30fps inside cabin or rear. The front camera can seamlessly record up to 1520p when use alone, enabling clear capturing of license plates and road signs.
- 【Super Night Vision】With high-performance Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor, a big F1.4 aperture 6-glass lens observing road front, F1.8 6-glass lens observing rear of your car, this dash cam is able to increase exposure automatically in dark situations for capture clear videos footage; 4 IR LED lights facing the vehicle occupants, which can accurately capture the whole cabin even when the cabin is completely dark.
- 【24 Hours Parking Mode】24 hours Parking mode can be triggered by the motion detection or collision detection with continuous power supply. Motion Detection auto record when people or objects comes in front of your car; If an impact is detected when dash cam is off, collision detection enables the dash cam to auto on to record the impact. The dashcam should always be connected to hardwire kit(need to buy extra, asin B083XB8T7T) or external battery for parking mode.
- 【High Resolution 2K+1080P with Super Night Vision】 TOGUARD 12 inch touch screen mirror dash cam is equipped with high resolution 2K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera, which provides crystal clear video quality to read license plates during day and night, protecting yourself and have proof for insurance claims like car accidents.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start reverse, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You even do not need to connect the red wire from rear camera to reversing light, speak ”start reversing” to ask the dash cam get into reversing mode immediately.
- 【Adjustable Viewing Angle & Safe Parking】The 170° wide angle of dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can slide the left screen up and down to adjust the angle while driving and reversing. The backup camera will automatically switch over full display with parking line when reversing if you connect the red wire from rear camera to the backup light.
Last update on 2020-02-21 at 19:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-21 at 19:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Buying GuideLike numerous individuals you want the protection and also video clip footage that a dash cam can give. In the occasion of a crash, road rage or vandalism a dash cam can be an invaluable device.
Purchasing a dashboard camera could be an uphill struggle as there are thousands of designs to pick from. How do you understand which one is ideal for you? Which one has the functions and also dependability you require on your daily commute? Some dash cams are much better then others. They use better video clip quality, convenience of usage and will certainly just last longer!
We put this overview together in order to help you find the very best dash cam for you requires as well as your wallet. We will clarify the most up to date attributes as well as how they can assist you choose which dashboard camera is worth your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2020-02-22 at 02:42 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately save and also secure the video in instance of a crash to stop shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will record the precise location and speed an accident or event takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping makes certain that you never lack information storage space as older documents are edited when your flash memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam provides indicates the greater the information of the video clip picture that can be taped. When you require to read a permit plate number or various other little details, this is essential. Seek a minimum of 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam. Avoid any designs that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to inadequate picture quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam uses means the higher the information of the video clip picture that can be taped. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and aids stop under and also over direct exposures to provide more clear video clip high quality under a lot of situations.
Price RangesWe can separate dashboard cameras into three general rate levels - budget, mid level as well as premium models.
Budget dash cam versions typically cost much less after that $50. Check out this budget plan dash cam.
dash cams set you back in between $50 to $150 and also use great value. These dash cams have a lot of the functions that you will certainly want in a dashboard camera and also will supply trusted operation.
Premium dash cams models can set you back thousands of bucks however will certainly give you with the utmost features and levels of defense. These high end designs are currently beginning to add features such as Wifi and cloud storage making accessing your dash cam videos simpler after that before.
Purchasing a new dash cameras must be fun as well as exciting! Just keep in mind to take some time to investigate the models that fit your needs as well as spending plans|budgets and also needs} to make sure they are appropriate for you. Review user evaluations as well as check out the most recent videos offered for the versions you are taking into consideration. Pointer: prevent dash cams that have several user evaluates mentioning that they obtained this item totally free or at a discounted price for their honest review.|Purchasing a brand-new dash cam must be enjoyable as well as interesting! Pointer: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple user reviews stating that they got this thing for cost-free or at a discounted cost for their truthful review.
Get more information on the best selling dash cams.