Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
4K Dash Cam with Built-in GPS, Verratek C800 Pro Dashcam, Sony Car Camera Sensor for Superb Night Vision, Dash Camera for Cars, Loop Recording, G-Sensor Emergency Recording, Support 256GB
- [ULTRA QUALITY PLAYBACK] Ultra HD 4k video quality records events in smooth, clear and bright details. Linear 106 Degree viewing angle gives a true, undistorted image that is true and clear
- [ULTRA NIGHT VISION] Sony Cmos Dash Camera Sensor delivers stunning low light video quality. Optimal F1.8 Aperture Lens provides video that clearly shows cars, street signs, objects and intersections in 4k details
- [MOTION DETECTION] 24/7 Car Monitoring activates when motion is detected and stops when movement activities have stopped. Emergency Recording with G-Sensor locks in the video during accidents so it can be used as evidence and will not be erased
- [EASY TO USE] Easy to set up; Dash camera for cars is plug and play. 3.17″ IPS Screen is easy to read and understand. Recording starts when the car is started. Instructions included. SD Card supports up to 256GB
- [INSPIRE CONFIDENCE] Drive with confidence knowing the events of your ride is being recorded with a high quality 4k dash cam. Loop Recording will continue to record even when you run out of storage room by deleting older files
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- REAL UHD 4K+FHD1080P DUAL DASH CAM – The REDTIGER F7N smart dash cam offers top quality 4K 3840*2160P on front camera and 1920*1080P on rear camera that captures super clear view. Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc. Wide-angle dual cameras capture all pedestrians and vehicles around the car, providing sufficient evidence for rear-end collisions or collisions etc.
- BUILT-IN WiFi&GPS – The 4K backup car camera has built-in Wi-Fi with easy connection to your smartphone app. With the "Ucam" app, it's very convenient to operate live preview, playback, and device management on your smart phone.what' s more, Video files can be downloaded to smartphone and shared with your friend by social media. The built-in GPS can easily record your driving route, driving speed and other information, which will become your important evidence.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION – F7N dash cam with High-spec Sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The combination of F1.5 large aperture and 6-glass lens, professional WDR, HDR technology ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, Car license plates can be easily seen.
- 🚕【170° wide angle front 4K & rear 1080P dual dash camera for cars】- This dual dash camera has Ultra HD front 4K and rear 1080P , which can clearly record the road signs, license plates of front and rear vehicles in the driving. And it is equipped with wide angle of 170°+140° to provide all-round protection for vehicle. Ensure your safe travel while also providing valid video evidence in the event of an accident resulting in an insurance claim.
- 🚕【Convenient built-in WIFI and GPS allow you to view real-time from your phone】- For more convenient use, you can use the "Roadcam" APP, and then connect the phone to the built-in WIFI of the dash camera to view or download the recorded video in real time. When viewing the recorded video containing GPS information on the mobile phone, the GPS track will be automatically loaded. And you can conveniently set the dash cam's loop recording time and collision sensitivity on the phone.
- 🚕【Starlight Color Night Vision & WDR technology ensures clear night shots】- Our 4K dash camera front and rear features industry-leading Starlight Color Night Vision for clear shots even at night in low-light environments without auxiliary light sources. With a 6G all-glass high-resolution lens with F1.8 aperture, using Wide Dynamic Range technology provide a wider field of view and enhanced color to help you drive smoothly at night .
- Car key-sized dash camera mounts discreetly behind rearview mirror and goes virtually unnoticed; automatically records and saves video of incidents
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- This Bundle Contains: 1 Garmin 010-02504-00 Dash Cam Mini 2, Car Key-Sized Dash Cam, 140-Degree Wide-Angle Lens, Captures 1080P HD Footage, Very Compact with Automatic Incident Detection and Recording + 1 Signature Series Black Camo Extra Soft Microfiber Lens Cloth for Screens, Glasses, Lenses, Scopes, etc
- Garmin Dash Cam - Access the camera remotely for Live View monitoring (requires constant power and an active Wi-Fi connection; access via the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone) when you’re away from your parked car.
- Garmin Dash Cam - The Parking Guard feature monitors activity around your parked vehicle and alerts if an incident is detected (requires Wi-Fi connection; access via the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone).
- 4K+1080P DUAL RECORDING-The REDTIGER F7N dual dash cams records video up to Ultra HD 4K(3840*2160P)+FHD 1080P resolutions,helps you read the key details like road signs, vehicle number plates etc.Besides, the front 170°and rear 140°wide-angle dash cameras ensure to reduce blind area, and important evidence can be retained and presented in the event of a collision.
- SUPERIOR NIGHT VISION-The driving recorder adopts an excellent optical lens with an ultra-large F1.5 aperture and 6 layers, and is equipped with HDR/WDR technology, captures important details clearly under low light conditions.
- BUILT-IN WiFi/SMART APP CONTROL-The dashboard camera can connect to you smartphone APP via built-in WiFi.Use the [UCAM] app to view, playback, and manage the dashcams on your IOS or Android devices.Furthermore, You can also download and edit videos in the app, and one-click sharing allows you to share your travel scenery and wonderful moments with your friends and family.
Last update on 2022-08-12 at 16:07 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2022-08-12 at 16:07 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Purchasing Buying TipsLike several individuals you want the protection and video clip proof that a dash cam can give. In case of a crash, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam can be a very useful device.
Acquiring a dashboard camera could be an uphill struggle as there are hundreds of models to select from. Exactly how do you understand which one is finest for you? Which one has the attributes and integrity you need on your daily commute? Some dash cams are better then others. They provide better video clip top quality, ease of usage as well as will certainly simply last much longer!
We placed this guide with each other to assist you discover the very best dash cam for you needs and also your pocketbook. We will clarify the most up to date attributes and also just how they can aid you make a decision which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2022-08-12 at 15:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly lock the video and save in situation of an accident to protect against shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape-record the precise area and speed up an accident or occasion occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping ensures that you never run out of information storage space as older data are edited when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam offers means the higher the detail of the video photo that could be recorded. This is crucial when you have to read a certificate plate number or other small information. When picking a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Stay clear of any versions that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to inadequate picture high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam provides indicates the higher the information of the video image that can be recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range and also helps stop under as well as over direct exposures to give clearer video clip top quality under most scenarios.
Price RangesWe could separate dashboard cams right into 3 general price ranges - economy, mid level and premium models.
Spending plan dash cam designs generally set you back less after that $50. Check out this spending plan dash cam.
dashboard cams cost in between $50 to $150 and also offer fantastic value. These dashboard cams feature much of the attributes that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera as well as will supply reputable operation.
Premium dash cams models could establish you back numerous bucks yet will offer you with miraculous functions and also degrees of defense. These high-end versions are currently starting to add features such as Wifi as well as cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam video clips much easier then in the past.
Purchasing a brand-new dash cams must be fun and also amazing! Just remember to take a while to look into the versions that fit your requirements and also spending plans|budget plans and also demands} to earn certain they are best for you. Read individual testimonials as well as check out the current video clips available for the designs you are taking into consideration. Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous customer reviews specifying that they received this item totally free or at a discounted rate for their truthful testimonial.|Buying a brand-new dash cam need to be enjoyable as well as interesting! Pointer: prevent dash cams that have multiple user reviews mentioning that they received this thing for totally free or at a discounted price for their truthful evaluation.
Get more information on the most popular dashboard cameras.