Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
70mai Dash Cam Lite 1080P Night Vision Dash Camera, Car Cam Recorder 24H Parking Monitor Car DVR, APP Control, Built-in WiFi, G-Sensor On-Dash Cameras
- 70mai Dash Cam Lite – 1080P Full HD & 130°Wide Angle: 2” LCD Screen, Full HD 1080P dash cam and advanced video encoding storage compression improve the picture quality dramatically. 130-degree field of vision which covers four lanes of traffic give you a better vision. (Red Dot Award 2019 winner).
- 24-Hour Parking Surveillance – In parking mode, 70mai dash cam lite enters into sleeping mode but keeps monitoring vehicles. Dash cam will automatically start recording when there is a collision being detected by the built-in G-sensor. It will remind you to check the event video when you go back to the car.(This requires a separate parking monitoring line)
- The Dash Cam Built-in G-Sensor – Designed with G-sensor technology, 70mai dash cam lite can automatically start recording when collision detected. Footage locked in Event File separated from regular file to avoid being overwritten.(SD Card needs to be equipped separately)
- App Control & Build-in Wifi – 70mai APP supports both iOS & Android systems, allowing you to view and download HD video through Wi-Fi in real time.
- Loop Recording & WDR Technology- Auto-overwriting the older footage with the latest ones to save space for your micro memory card. Speed and GPS Coordinates Display is only available with the GPS module that needs to be purchased separately. WDR technology can adjust exposure balance, enabling the camera to capture greater detail and to process more light on the sensor and produce a more vibrant image.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Purchasing Buying TipsLike many people you want the security and also video clip evidence that a dash cam can provide. In case of a crash, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam could be a very useful tool.
Purchasing a dashboard camera could be a tough job as there are numerous models to pick from. Just how do you know which one is ideal for you? Which one has the functions as well as integrity you need on your daily commute? Some dash cams are much better then others. They supply far better video top quality, simplicity of use and also will just last much longer!
We put this guide with each other to assist you discover the very best dash cam for you needs and also your budget. We will certainly discuss the most up to date functions as well as exactly how they can assist you determine which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Features Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly lock the video clip and conserve in situation of a crash to stop shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly videotape the exact location and also speed up a crash or occasion occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping makes sure that you never run out of data storage as older documents are edited when your flash memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam supplies indicates the higher the detail of the video image that could be tape-recorded. This is essential when you have to check out a certificate plate number or other tiny details. Seek at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam. Avoid any type of versions that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will lead to poor picture top quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam supplies suggests the higher the information of the video photo that can be taped. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range as well as assists stop under as well as over exposures to provide clearer video clip top quality under the majority of situations.
Price RangesWe can separate dash cams right into 3 basic cost levels - inexpensive, mid range and high-end models.
Spending plan dash cam models usually set you back less after that $50. Inspect out this spending plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams cost between $50 to $150 as well as supply fantastic worth in many cases. These dash cameras include numerous of the features that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera and will provide trustworthy procedure.
Premium dash cameras designs can establish you back thousands of bucks but will supply you with the utmost attributes and degrees of defense. These luxury versions are currently beginning to add features such as Wifi as well as cloud storage space making accessing your dash cam videos much easier then ever before.
Getting a brand-new dashboard cameras ought to be fun as well as exciting! Just bear in mind to take some time to research the models that fit your demands and also budgets|spending plans and also needs} to earn certain they are appropriate for you. Review customer evaluations and examine out the most recent video clips available for the models you are considering. Suggestion: avoid dash cams that have numerous customer reviews specifying that they obtained this item totally free or at a reduced price for their sincere testimonial.|Acquiring a new dash cam must be enjoyable and also amazing! Idea: prevent dash cams that have multiple user examines stating that they got this thing for totally free or at a reduced rate for their straightforward evaluation.
Find more details on the most popular dashboard cameras.