Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AKASO 2K Dual Dash Cam Built-in WiFi and External GPS, Front and Inside Car Camera Recorder with Sony Starvis Sensor 32GB Card Included (2020 New Version Trace 1 Pro)
- Single 2K and Dual 1080P Recording: As is featured, Trace 1 Pro supports single front camera 2K/30FPS video recording and dual-len 1080P video recording, capturing clear images and recording high-quality videos. With both 170° field of view, this video recorder can reduce blind zone and give you a safety driving
- Enhanced Super Night Vision and Built-in 4 IR Lights: Built-in Sony IMX307 Starvis sensors of front camera and inside camera ensures better images quality of both front and inside with low noise and more details even in low-light situations. Built-in 4 IR Lights can help to ensure flawless video recording even when the inside is dark. Besides, the WDR technology ensures the front camera to provide great exposure and dynamic range in low light conditions
- GPS Module and Wi-Fi Conncetion: The included GPS module allows you to mark time, date, location and speed information in your recordings, and you don't need to buy an additinal one. While, you can view, save dash cam recordings wirelessly through AKASO CAR app on your phone, it is very friendly and saft to operate through Wi-Fi conncetion
- G-Sensor for Parking Monitor & Emergency Recording: No matter when the car is being parked or being driving, once the built-in G-Sensor detects a collision, it will automatically record a 30 seconds video and the file will be locked as evidence. A built-in 300mAh battery ensures the function operates well even the car is shut off
- Loop Recording & Large Storage: When the storage is full on the SD card, new recordings will automatically overwrite the oldest recordings except the locked recordings. The storage can be up to 128GB, so it is very convenient for you to use this dash cam. We also provide a 32GB SD card for you in the package
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Native 4K+1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera: Simultaneously capturing the road at 4K(3840*2160/front lens) and 1080P(1920*1080/rear lens) resolution, this dual dash cam offers amazing video quality which is four times clearer than a normal dashcam. License plates, road signs and scenery can all be clearly recorded with Campark 4K car camera.
- H.265-High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC): Supporting H.265 video compression technology, which is more efficient than H.264 based on the same video quality. With faster compression efficiency and more capacity saving, H.265 is the most suitable 4K compressed video coding standard at present.
- Super Night Vision & WDR: With the latest WDR technology and 6-layers glass lens, it can automatically adjust exposure, which helps capture road signs, license plates and other details that usually cannot be read at night. The F1.8 wide aperture and advanced sensor gathers more light and eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments.
- Pocket-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield; automatically records and saves video of incidents with GPS location, date and time
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p HD video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- 【4K and 1080P 2 Channel In Car Dash Cam】This dual dash cam equipped with ultra 4K 3840x2160 30fps front camera and 1920x1080 30fps inside camera simultaneously records front and inside. 2 Channel dash cam with wide angle without blind spot captures all around details as a travel recording or important video evidence in insurance case disputes, it is your superior choice for Uber/Taxi/Ridesharing drivers.
- 【Dash Cam with GPS and Speed】The built-in GPS records your driving track and speed, the speed can show on the display while recording. What's more, optional screen saver function can show you the driving speed and date/time, so you would not being distracted to check the speed on dashboard.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Interior Car Dash Camera for Drivers】Equipped with the advanced Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and IR LEDs light on facing camera. This interior dash cam captures clear image and footage in cabin in low-light condition, easy to record the driver and passengers inside.
- 【Something UNIQUE】 164 ft Telephoto Zoom-in lens + 140° Wide angle w/ 6-layers glass. Dual 1080p @30fps Full-HD resolution H. 264 mov compression.
- 【Patent-designed Magnetic GPS Charging Mount】It allows you to place and remove the device quickly and easily. GPS tracking logs can be played on our special designed playback software.
- 【2 inch TFT LCD display】It provides vivid color with F1.8 large aperture 6-layers glass lens and 140° viewing angle
- Three channel dash cam: Campark DC40 dash cam features with 170°front camera, 120°inside cabin camera and 140°rear camera which records video simultaneously at 2K（2560x1440）+1080p+1080p. Three channel recording covers your car blind spots inside and out
- 4K Ultra HD front recording & infrared night vision: 2 channel or single front recording, front camera captures 4K UHD (3840 x 2160&30fps) footage, providing clearer details. Equipped with high-performance Sony IMX335 sensor, F/1.8 aperture front lens, WDR technology plus cabin cam 4 IR lights greatly enhance the image quality in low light condition
- Super capacitor & loop recording: Power is delivered with the help of super capacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery which can safely withstand extreme temperature and extend the lifespan of the dash camera. At the loop recording mode,the dash camera will automatically cover the oldest footage with the newest one when the micro SD card is full, getting you free from the hands operation
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 20:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 20:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Purchasing GuideLike lots of people you want the defense as well as video clip evidence that a dash cam can supply. In case of a crash, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam can be an important device.
Getting a dashboard camera can be a difficult task as there are numerous versions to pick from. Just how do you know which one is finest for you? Which one has the features as well as integrity you require on your daily commute? Some dash cams are better then others. They supply much better video clip quality, simplicity of usage and also will certainly simply last longer!
We put this overview with each other to aid you locate the finest dash cam for you needs and your budget. We will discuss the most recent features and how they can help you decide which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly lock the video and save in situation of an accident to avoid losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly videotape the exact area and speed up an accident or occasion happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop recording makes sure that you never ever lack information storage as older files are edited when your memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam offers means the higher the information of the video image that can be taped. This is necessary when you should check out a license plate number or various other tiny information. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam. Prevent any designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly result in poor picture high quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam supplies suggests the higher the detail of the video clip image that can be taped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range as well as aids avoid under as well as over direct exposures to offer more clear video clip quality under a lot of conditions.
Price RangesWe can divide dash cams right into three basic price ranges - inexpensive, mid range and also high-end models.
Budget dash camera designs usually set you back less after that $50. They are generally extremely fundamental as well as do not supply features such as GPS. Lots of are generic or knock-offs that are marketed under several trademark name. We advise avoiding a lot of these as video clip as well as total top quality is generally pretty poor. Examine out this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cameras cost between $50 to $150 and provide wonderful value in many cases. These dashboard cams have much of the attributes that you will certainly want in a dashboard camera and also will offer dependable operation.
Premium dashboard cameras models can set you back hundreds of bucks yet will certainly offer you with the utmost functions and also degrees of protection. These luxury models are now beginning to include attributes such as Wifi as well as cloud storage space making accessing your dash cam video clips simpler after that ever.
Purchasing a new dashboard cams need to be fun and amazing! Just bear in mind to take a while to look into the designs that fit your requirements and budget plans|budgets and also demands} to earn certain they are best for you. Check out individual reviews and examine out the most recent videos offered for the versions you are thinking about. Idea: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple user evaluates mentioning that they obtained this item free of cost or at an affordable price for their honest review.|Acquiring a new dash cam ought to be fun and exciting! Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous customer assesses mentioning that they obtained this product for totally free or at an affordable rate for their truthful review.
Find more info on the top selling dashboard cameras.