Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AKASO DL12 2.5K Mirror Dash Cam 12″ Touch Screen Front and Rear Dual Dash Camera for Cars Enhanced Night Vision Backup Camera with Sony Starvis Sensor GPS G-Sensor Parking Assistance
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12″ Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12″ IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10″ rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- GPS Module Included: Built in one GPS module, which help to record real time location, current driving track and driving speed. A reliable evidence when traffic accident happened.
- Powerful Multi Functions: Loop Recording allows continuous recording even if the SD memory card reaches full capacity; G-sensor detects a sudden collision and lock the collision footage; Parking monitor functions as a surveillance camera system while the vehicle is off; Parking Assistant automatically switches to the reversing image when reversing.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Purchasing GuideLike lots of people you desire the defense and also video footage that a dash cam can supply. In case of a mishap, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be a vital tool.
Getting a dashboard camera can be a challenging task as there are hundreds of models to select from. Exactly how do you know which one is ideal for you? Which one has the attributes and also dependability you need on your everyday commute? Some dash cams are better then others. They supply far better video clip high quality, ease of use as well as will certainly just last longer!
We put this overview together to assist you discover the most effective dash cam for you requires and your wallet. We will certainly explain the current attributes as well as how they can help you choose which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically lock the video clip as well as save in situation of a crash to avoid shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape the exact place as well as speed up an accident or occasion happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping makes certain that you never ever run out of information storage as older data are written over when your flash memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam offers means the higher the information of the video picture that could be taped. This is essential when you need to review a license plate number or various other little information. Seek at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam. Prevent any kind of designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to bad photo quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam supplies implies the greater the detail of the video clip photo that can be tape-recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range and assists prevent under and also over exposures to supply more clear video clip quality under a lot of circumstances.
BudgetWe could separate dashboard cams right into 3 basic rate levels - budget, mid level and premium models.
Budget dash cam designs generally set you back less then $50. Inspect out this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams set you back in between $50 to $150 as well as supply fantastic worth most of the times. These dashboard cams include numerous of the features that you will want in a dashboard camera and will certainly provide reputable operation.
High-end dashboard cameras versions can set you back thousands of dollars but will give you with miraculous features as well as degrees of defense. These high end designs are now beginning to add functions such as Wifi as well as cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam video clips less complicated then ever before.
Purchasing a new dash cameras should be enjoyable and exciting! Simply remember to take some time to look into the models that fit your demands and spending plans|budgets and also demands} making certain they are appropriate for you. Check out user testimonials and inspect out the most recent video clips readily available for the versions you are thinking about. Pointer: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous user examines stating that they received this product absolutely free or at a discounted cost for their straightforward testimonial.|Getting a brand-new dash cam should be enjoyable and also interesting! Suggestion: stay clear of dash cams that have several customer evaluates mentioning that they got this product for complimentary or at a discounted price for their honest evaluation.
Find more details on the most popular dashboard cameras.