Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AKASO Trace 1 Pro Dual Lens Car Dash Camera, 2K Dash Cam WiFi with Phone App External GPS Front and Inside Lens with Sony STARVIS Dual Record 1080p30 340° Coverage Included 32GB Card Fatigue Reminder
- [Front & Inside 1080P FHD View]: The dash cam is designed to simultaneously captures both 170° field of view of front 4 traffic lanes and inside cabin in crisp 1080P videos
- [Captures Details Clearly Day & Night]: The dash cam uses superior lens modules with F/1.8 large aperture, dual SONY IMX307 STARVIS sensors, AKASO WDR technology and built-in 4 IR lights to provide better image quality with enhanced details even in low-light condition
- [Easy to Track Your Journey]: With included GPS module, this dash cam is to record the route, speed, and location coordinate. It is easy to review with free AKASO Car App on your phone
- [24-Hour Front & Inside Parking Monitor]: The dash cam can be activated to record two 30S footages of front and inside view and lock the files as evidence, in the case that a thief breaks into the car or a hit-and-run happens. No extra hardwire kit required
- [Reliable Car Recorder]: The dash cam also features in Auto On/Off, 128GB microSD Card Supported (32GB microSD card included), Loop Recording, Auto Incident Detection (G-Sensor)
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage's, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- 【Three and Dual View Dash Cam】The N4 offers 155° front camera, 165° inside camera and 160° rear camera to record front, inside cabin and road back simultaneously at 1440P+1080P+1080P at 30fps, which gives you all-round protection when you’re on the roads. Dual recording mode captures a crystal clear 2560x1440P in the front and 1920x1080P 30fps inside cabin or rear. The front camera can seamlessly record up to 1520p when use alone, enabling clear capturing of license plates and road signs.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Car Camera】With high-performance Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor, a big F1.4 aperture 6-glass lens observing road front, F1.8 6-glass lens observing rear of your car, this car camera is able to increase exposure automatically in dark situations for capture clear videos footage; 4 IR LED lights facing the vehicle occupants, which can accurately capture the whole cabin even when the cabin is completely dark.
- 【24 Hours Parking Mode】24 hours Parking mode can be triggered by the motion detection or collision detection with continuous power supply. Motion Detection auto record when people or objects comes in front of your car; If an impact is detected when car dash cam is off, collision detection enables the three way dash cam to auto on to record the impact. This three way dash camera should always be connected to hardwire kit(need to buy extra, ASIN B083XB8T7T) or external battery for parking mode.
- 【3 Channel Dash Cam】 This is an ultimate triple channel dash cam, front camera record super clear scene in front of your car at 2560*1440P @30fps, interior & rear camera record the inside cabin and rear road at full HD 1080P @30fps. The 160°+140°+140° wide angle allows the camera to reduce the blind spots and capture more events. All-round video recording gives you full protection when driving on the road.
- 【Super Night Vision】 All of 3 channels of the dash camera use STARVIS sensors and WDR technology to guarantee the ultimate sharpness and night image quality even in low light environments. The interior facing camera utilizes 4 IR LED lights, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage when the passenger cabin is dark. Even in complete darkness, the dash camera can capture usable images.
- 【Build-in Wi-Fi & GPS】 Supported 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi brings faster transfer speed. You could connect the dashcam with the Zenfox app to manage settings, view on-live videos, check GPS route and download recordings to your smartphone. Built-in GPS accurately records your driving route, location, speed and time. Playback your video using the comprehensive GPS Logger software interface to see real-time information.
- ULTRA HD RESOLUTION - With WQHD 2688*1520P@30FPS max, 1440P front & 1080P rear dual lens, capture the roads simultaneously in super clear definition. Equipped with 170° wide angle for dual cameras monitors all directions without visual blind zone.
- RECORD LONGER TIME VIDEO - Supporting 128GB sd card, while H.265 encode type takes less file space, camera provides longer time recording even during parking than others. Also, it automatically overwrites previous recordings with new files when SD card is full.
- EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK - Built-in G-sensor, the camera will automatically lock the current video when it detects shake or collision, which won't be overwritten by the loop recording and saved at a separate event folder.
Last update on 2020-08-25 at 16:43 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-25 at 16:43 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Buying InfoLike lots of people you want the security as well as video footage that a dash cam could provide. In the occasion of a mishap, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam can be an invaluable tool.
Buying a dashboard camera could be a tough job as there are hundreds of designs to choose from. How do you know which one is ideal for you? Which one has the functions and also integrity you need on your daily commute? Some dash cams are much better then others. They provide far better video clip high quality, simplicity of usage as well as will just last longer!
We put this overview with each other to assist you find the most effective dash cam for you needs and your pocketbook. We will certainly describe the most up to date functions as well as how they could help you make a decision which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2020-08-25 at 14:24 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Terms Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically secure the video and also conserve in situation of a collision to prevent shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape-record the specific area as well as speed a crash or event takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping makes sure that you never run out of data storage as older files are edited when your memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam supplies indicates the higher the detail of the video clip photo that could be recorded. When you require to review a permit plate number or various other tiny information, this is essential. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam. Stay clear of any models that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will cause poor photo top quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam supplies means the higher the detail of the video image that could be taped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range and assists prevent under and also over exposures to provide more clear video clip quality under the majority of scenarios.
BudgetWe could divide dashboard cams right into three general price ranges - inexpensive, mid range and premium models.
Budget dashboard camera models normally set you back much less after that $50. They are typically really basic and also do not provide features such as GPS. Many are generic or knock-offs that are marketed under numerous different brand. We recommend staying clear of most of these as video and also total quality is normally quite bad. Take a look at this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams set you back between $50 to $150 and also supply wonderful worth most of the times. These dashboard cams have a lot of the functions that you will want in a dashboard camera and will provide trusted procedure.
High-end dashboard cameras designs can set you back hundreds of dollars but will provide you with miraculous attributes as well as degrees of protection. These high end designs are currently starting to add functions such as Wifi and cloud storage to earn accessing your dash cam video clips much easier after that ever prior to.
Acquiring a new dashboard cams must be enjoyable as well as exciting! Simply remember to take a while to research the models that fit your needs and spending plans|budget plans and also requirements} to make sure they are appropriate for you. Read user reviews and inspect out the current videos available for the models you are taking into consideration. Pointer: prevent dash cams that have several user reviews stating that they got this thing totally free or at a discounted cost for their honest testimonial.|Acquiring a brand-new dash cam should be fun and exciting! Suggestion: prevent dash cams that have multiple individual evaluates mentioning that they got this thing for complimentary or at a reduced price for their straightforward evaluation.
Get more details on the top selling dashboard cameras.