Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
APEMAN Mirror Dash Cam Dual 1080P Front and Rear, 7” IPS Anti-Glare Touch Screen, Rear View Mirror Backup Camera for Car w/Parking Guard, Reversing Assistance
- 1080P 7'' IPS Streaming Media Full Touch Screen: Mirror dash cam provides HD1080p front and rear cameras, enable to capture every road condition and license plate details. 7″ Super large IPS rear view mirror display that can show the real-time image, helps you see every detail as clear as possible when playing back.
- 170° Wide Field of Vision & Smart Screen Split Function: This square rear view mirror has a 170°wide-angle camera, not only can provide an ultra-wide view of what's behind, but also reduce the range of blind zone for safe driving/reversing. This Car dash mirror accessories has a smart screen split function, which means you can check traffic in both directions in the meantime.
- Starlight Night Vision Camera: The camera can provide a clear video with artistic quality even under backlight or low light conditions. This car dash mirror allows you to experience the same driving feeling as during the day when driving at night, which provides you unparalleled driving enjoyment and makes the driving experience better.
- Loop Recording & Emergency Lock: When the storage limit of the TF card is reached, there is no need to purchase a new storage card, and the loop recording will overwrite the old material with new content Built-in G-Sensor, while the car has a collision, G-sensor will automatically lock the current video to distinguish responsibility when the vehicle has an accident, will not be overwritten by the loop recording.
- Free 32G TF Card: To help you avoid buying an incompatible memory card, a 32GB TF card is offered for free for your convenience. Please feel free to ask us for any questions you have. All emails are typically responded in 1 working day with helpful advice.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Purchasing Buying GuideLike lots of people you want the security and also video evidence that a dash cam can give. In the occasion of an accident, road rage or criminal damage a dash cam could be an important device.
Some dash cams are better after that others. They offer better video high quality, convenience of usage and also will certainly just last much longer!
We put this overview together to help you discover the best dash cam for you requires as well as your purse. We will certainly clarify the current functions and how they can help you determine which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Terms Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically lock the video and save in case of a crash to prevent losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape-record the specific place and speed a crash or occasion occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop recording makes certain that you never run out of data storage space as older documents are edited when your sd card is full.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam supplies indicates the higher the detail of the video clip image that could be recorded. This is very important when you should read a license plate number or other tiny information. When selecting a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Prevent any models that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will result in inadequate picture top quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam supplies suggests the greater the information of the video clip photo that could be taped. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and assists prevent under and also over direct exposures to offer clearer video high quality under many circumstances.
Price RangesWe can separate dashboard cameras into three general cost ranges - inexpensive, mid range and also premium models.
Economy dash camera models normally cost less then $50. They are typically really basic and also do not use attributes such as GPS. Many are common or knock-offs that are sold under several trademark name. We suggest preventing most of these as video and general high quality is typically quite poor. Examine out this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cameras set you back in between $50 to $150 and provide excellent value in many cases. These dashboard cams include most of the functions that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera and will offer trusted operation.
Premium dash cams versions can establish you back hundreds of dollars however will provide you with the utmost functions as well as levels of security. These luxury versions are now beginning to add functions such as Wifi as well as cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam video clips simpler after that ever prior to.
Purchasing a brand-new dash cameras must be enjoyable as well as amazing! Simply keep in mind to take some time to investigate the versions that fit your demands as well as spending plans|budgets and also needs} making sure they are appropriate for you. Review customer testimonials as well as examine out the most recent videos available for the models you are taking into consideration. Idea: avoid dash cams that have multiple individual assesses mentioning that they received this item absolutely free or at an affordable price for their truthful evaluation.|Buying a new dash cam must be enjoyable and exciting! Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple customer evaluates mentioning that they got this thing for complimentary or at a discounted cost for their truthful evaluation.
Find more information on the most popular dashboard cameras.