Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AQV 4K Dash Cam,Dual Dash Cam Built-in GPS,Real 4K+1080P Front and Rear Car Camera with Parking Mode, Super Night Vision, Capacitor, WDR ,G-Sensor, Motion Detector ,Loop Recording , Support 128GB Max
- ①【4K+1080P Dash cam Front and Rear】AQV dash cam has three modes:when recording in front-only mode, footage is captured at 4K 3840*2160@30fps, which enables clear license plates, road signs. Or you can switch to front-only mode 2K 2560*1440@30fps mode with smoother videos for high speed traffic.And the third, you can choose Dual Channel 4k+1080P,which is a great option for ridesharing drivers that will need photographic evidence in the event some rowdy passengers do damage to their car.
- ②【Car Camera Built-in GPS】You don't need to buy a separate GPS module,AQV Dash Cam With real-time GPS showing the driving route and speed. Manage the driving route on your computer via the free GPS player.And it will become your important evidence.
- ③【Super Night Vision&WDR Technology】With Front F1.6 ,equipped with 6-layer UHD lens and professional WDR, HDR technology , this dashboard camera can automatically capture more lights, adjust the brightness to take clear, color-accurate video even in low-light environments,ensures the clarity of images at night.
- ④【See More with 310° Wide-angle】With 170° front and 140° rear ultra-wide dual lens, AQV dash cam can provide you a full view of 5 lanes of the road, which eliminates the blind spots of your vision and provides greater security.HD1080p, 140°wide-angle back camera can provide clearer images. With waterproof structure, you don't have to worry about the camera situation even in rainy or cloudy weather.
- ⑤【24 Hours Parking Security Monitoring】24 Hours Motion activated parking mode makes the dual car camera to automatically record when it detects motion.In parking mode, both cameras will auto record and save those important events when the front dash cam motion sensor detects object moving, which provides your car a safer parking environment.BUT,need to purchase an additional step-down power reducing unit has to be purchased to convert auto's 12v to 5v/1.5 Amp used by device.
- ⑥【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it on the 32G card we included. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes.
- ⑦【32GB SD Card Included &Super Capacitor】The Super Capacitor as power source instead of lithium battery which can withstand extreme temperature from -20℃-70℃/-4°F- 158°F, that prevents the risk of overheating and exploding and extends the reliability and life span of the camera.
- ⑧【Easy Installation & Use& Safety Certified】 3 Inches IPS Screen car on-dash mounted cameras with 32GB SD card can endless working under Loop Recording function. 👉 No worry abou the microSD card not compatible or not reading. And got CE, FCC& RoHS certificated.You can buy it with confidence！
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Car key-sized dash camera mounts discreetly behind rearview mirror and goes virtually unnoticed; automatically records and saves video of incidents
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- 【Real Ultra HD 4K+1080P Dual Dash Cam】 The REDTIGER F7N dash cam offers top quality 4K 3840*2160P with Sony STARVIS Sensor on front camera and 1920*1080P on rear camera that captures super clear view.Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc.wide-angle dual camera capture all pedestrians and vehicles around the car, providing sufficient evidence for rear-end collisions or collisions etc.
- 【Built-in WiFi&GPS】The 4K backup car camera has built-in Wi-Fi with easy connection to your smartphone app. With the "Ucam" app, it's very convenient to operate live preview, playback, and device management on your smart phone.what' s more, Video files can be downloaded to smartphone and shared with your friend by social media.The built-in GPS can easily record your driving route, driving speed and other information, which will become your important evidence.
- 【Sony Sensor&Super Night Vision】F7N dash cam with Sony IMX415 sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The combination of F1.5 large aperture and 6-glass lens, professional WDR, HDR technology ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, Car license plates can be easily seen.
- 【Dual 1080P Hidden Dash cam】The front and rear cameras simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and rear (160°) in crystal detail at FHD 1920x1080P@30fps. The discreet design allows you to stick the dashcam to your windshield for optimal field-of-view thus not attracting attention and making safe driving. The car camera comes with a 20ft rear camera cable, which is perfect for trucks, pickup,s, and SUVs.
- 【4k Single Front Dash cam】The Single front recording captures crystal clear video at 4k 2880x2160P@24FPS or 1920x1080P@60FPS, which makes key details like road signs and vehicle number plates highly legible.
- 【Built-in GPS with Live Speed Display】The built-in GPS module allows you to view the Live speed in dash cam during driving. You can track the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH), and location on Google Maps via our Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer, which will provide further additional evidence if an accident occurs.
- 【Dual Lens 1080P Car Camera】Best dual dash cam for uber, rideshare, lyft drivers, picked by Wirecutter, CNET, Businessinsider, BGR etc. The front and inside camera simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and inside passenger cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps, which is a great option for rideshare drivers that will need photographic evidence in the event some rowdy passengers do damage to their car.
- 【Single Front 2.5K 1440P Dash Cam】When recording in front-only mode, footage is captured at at 2.5K 2560x1440P@30fps, which enables clear license plates, road signs. Or you can switch to 1920x1080P@60fps mode with smoother videos for high speed traffic.
- 【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony sensor, 4 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
- 【The Best Dash Cam for Professional Drivers】Nexar Pro provides the ultimate protection by recording both the road and the cabin of a car. The road view camera records crisp 135° wide video in 1080p Full HD quality. The interior camera records sharp footage in 720p HD quality and includes 10 infra-red light bulbs that provide superb night vision. The system is equipped with advanced G-force sensors and comes with 32GB or 128GB memory, providing 4 or 16 hours of loop recording respectively.
- 【Instant Evidence Straight to Your Phone】The Nexar Pro dashboard camera works only when paired to the Nexar app. The dash cam seamlessly streams live footage to your phone every time you drive, so video evidence is always just a tap away if you need it. The Nexar app works in the background, so you can use other apps (like navigation) while driving. Nexar Beam is compatible with iPhones and top Android phones. Scroll to the FAQ section for more details.
- 【Smart Detection and Free Cloud Backup】The camera detects critical situations on the road (like collisions or sudden brakes) and saves them as short clips on the Nexar app. These clips are also automatically backed up to your free and unlimited Nexar cloud account.
Last update on 2021-11-29 at 21:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-11-29 at 21:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Purchasing InfoLike many people you want the defense as well as video clip evidence that a dash cam could offer. In the occasion of a mishap, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be a very useful device.
Some dash cams are much better then others. They offer far better video high quality, simplicity of usage and also will certainly just last much longer!
We placed this guide with each other to assist you find the very best dash cam for you requires and your purse. We will certainly clarify the most current functions and just how they could aid you make a decision which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-11-29 at 20:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Terms Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately conserve and lock the video clip in situation of an accident to avoid shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly record the precise location as well as speed up an accident or occasion takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping makes certain that you never lack information storage as older documents are created over when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam provides suggests the higher the detail of the video clip photo that could be recorded. When you need to check out a license plate number or other small details, this is crucial. Search for a minimum of 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam. Stay clear of any kind of designs that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will lead to inadequate image top quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam offers means the greater the information of the video clip photo that could be tape-recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis suggests Wide Dynamic Range and also assists avoid under as well as over direct exposures to give clearer video high quality under many conditions.
Price RangesWe could separate dashboard cameras right into 3 basic rate levels - inexpensive, mid level and also high-end models.
Inexpensive dashboard camera designs usually set you back much less then $50. They are generally extremely basic and do not use features such as GPS. Several are generic or knock-offs that are offered under several different trademark name. We advise staying clear of the majority of these as video clip and overall quality is typically pretty bad. Take a look at this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cams set you back in between $50 to $150 and use excellent value for the most parts. These dash cameras feature much of the features that you will desire in a dashboard camera as well as will give reliable operation.
High-end dash cameras designs can establish you back hundreds of dollars however will certainly offer you with the utmost attributes as well as levels of defense. These high end models are now beginning to add attributes such as Wifi and cloud storage space to make accessing your dash cam video clips less complicated after that before.
Acquiring a new dash cams must be enjoyable and also amazing! Just remember to spend some time to look into the designs that fit your demands and budget plans|budgets and requirements} to make certain they are appropriate for you. Check out user reviews and also check out the most current video clips available for the versions you are thinking about. Suggestion: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous user examines stating that they obtained this item completely free or at a reduced rate for their honest testimonial.|Acquiring a new dash cam must be enjoyable and amazing! Tip: prevent dash cams that have several user evaluates specifying that they got this item for free or at an affordable price for their truthful testimonial.
Get more details on the most popular dashboard cameras.