Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUKEY Dash Cam, 1080P Dashboard Camera Recorder, 6-Lane 170 Degree Wide Angle Lens, Supercapacitor, G-Sensor and Clear Nighttime Recording
- Low-profile ‘stealth’ dash cam sits unnoticed behind your rear view mirror, ready to back you up in the event of any incident on the road. Sony Exmor Sensor captures everything in super-sharp full 1080p resolution with super-wide 170° field of view and maintains strong performance in low-light conditions for nighttime driving. Captures video (with optional in-car audio) and stills
- Emergency Recording Mode, activated by built-in gravity sensor, automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects them against being overwritten. Time-Lapse Recording creates a time-lapse video of your journey. Connect to the AUKEY GM-32 GPS Antenna (available separately) to embed precise location & speed data for fascinating trip tracking on free third-party software and greater protection
- Easily and securely mount to your windshield in seconds with the included double-sided 3M pads. Even easier to remove if you don’t want to leave it mounted after your drive – just unplug the power cable and instantly unclip the dash cam from the mount
- Powered by your standard car 12/24V socket via the included dual-port USB car charger (with spare port to charge your phone) and internal supercapacitor. Automatically powers on and starts recording when you start your car and stops when you switch off the engine. The supercapacitor withstands extreme heat & cold better than standard battery technology and has a far longer operational lifetime
- Package Contents: AUKEY DR02 Dashboard Camera, Dual-Port USB Car Charger, USB Mini-B Power Cable (4m/4.37yd), Sticker Mount, Two 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, User Manual
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Purchasing InformationLike lots of people you desire the defense and also video proof that a dash cam could offer. In case of a mishap, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be an important tool.
Some dash cams are much better after that others. They provide much better video clip quality, convenience of usage and also will simply last longer!
We put this overview together in order to help you find the finest dash cam for you requires as well as your purse. We will explain the current functions as well as exactly how they could aid you determine which dashboard camera deserves your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately secure the video clip as well as save in case of a collision to prevent shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape-record the exact location and also speed an accident or occasion occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping makes certain that you never run out of information storage space as older files are edited when your memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam supplies indicates the higher the detail of the video picture that can be videotaped. When you need to read a certificate plate number or various other tiny details, this is vital. When selecting a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Prevent any kind of designs that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly result in bad photo top quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam uses suggests the higher the information of the video clip picture that can be recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and assists stop under and over exposures to offer more clear video clip high quality under many scenarios.
BudgetWe could separate dash cameras into three basic rate ranges - inexpensive, mid range as well as high-end models.
Inexpensive dashboard camera models typically cost much less after that $50. They are typically extremely fundamental and do not offer features such as GPS. Lots of are generic or knock-offs that are marketed under various brand. We suggest preventing the majority of these as video and also total high quality is usually pretty inadequate. Take a look at this spending plan dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cams cost in between $50 to $150 as well as use great value for the most parts. These dash cams feature a number of the attributes that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera as well as will provide reliable procedure.
High-end dashboard cameras designs can establish you back thousands of dollars however will provide you with the utmost attributes and degrees of security. These high end designs are now starting to include attributes such as Wifi and cloud storage to earn accessing your dash cam videos easier then ever.
Acquiring a new dashboard cameras ought to be fun and amazing! Simply bear in mind to spend some time to research the designs that fit your demands as well as budget plans|budgets and requirements} making sure they are right for you. Review customer evaluations and also examine out the most up to date videos offered for the models you are thinking about. Idea: avoid dash cams that have several user reviews mentioning that they obtained this item totally free or at a reduced cost for their honest evaluation.|Acquiring a new dash cam should be enjoyable and also exciting! Suggestion: avoid dash cams that have numerous individual examines specifying that they received this thing for free or at a reduced cost for their truthful review.
Find more information on the most popular dashboard cameras.