Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUKEY Mirror Dash Cam Dual 6.8 inches LCD Touchscreen Car Camera 1080p Front Camera and 720P Water-Resistant Rear Camera Rearview Mirror Dash Cam with Parking Mode, Motion Detection, G-Sensor, Loop
- Clear Video Capture and Large Display: The DRA2 is a complete front and rear dash camera system that backs you up in any road incident. Capture super-sharp 1080p video (accompanied by optional in-car audio) on the front camera and separate 720p video on the rear camera (which also operates as a reversing camera). View and set up everything easily on the large 6.8” LCD touchscreen display
- Full Six-Lane View: Wider coverage with 170° front and 160° rear fields of view means greater protection. The wide-angle lenses cover more, capturing crucial peripheral action
- 24-Hour Parking Monitor: When Parking Mode is enabled in settings, the dash camera system uses its internal 500mAh rechargeable battery to operate even when you’ve locked up and left. The G-sensor detects any physical motion or vibration when parked and triggers recording automatically
- Intelligent Operation: G-sensor-activated Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage
- Package Contents: AUKEY DRA2 Mirror Dash Camera, Rear Camera with 7m/23ft Cable, Car Charger with 3.5m/11.5ft USB Mini-B Cable, Four Mounting Straps (2 + 2 spare), Two Screws, Two 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Native 4K+1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera: Simultaneously capturing the road at 4K(3840*2160/front lens) and 1080P(1920*1080/rear lens) resolution, this dual dash cam offers amazing video quality which is four times clearer than a normal dashcam. License plates, road signs and scenery can all be clearly recorded with Campark 4K car camera.
- H.265-High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC): Supporting H.265 video compression technology, which is more efficient than H.264 based on the same video quality. With faster compression efficiency and more capacity saving, H.265 is the most suitable 4K compressed video coding standard at present.
- Super Night Vision & WDR: With the latest WDR technology and 6-layers glass lens, it can automatically adjust exposure, which helps capture road signs, license plates and other details that usually cannot be read at night. The F1.8 wide aperture and advanced sensor gathers more light and eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments.
- Pocket-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield; automatically records and saves video of incidents with GPS location, date and time
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p HD video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- Three channel dash cam: Campark DC40 dash cam features with 170°front camera, 120°inside cabin camera and 140°rear camera which records video simultaneously at 2K（2560x1440）+1080p+1080p. Three channel recording covers your car blind spots inside and out
- 4K Ultra HD front recording & infrared night vision: 2 channel or single front recording, front camera captures 4K UHD (3840 x 2160&30fps) footage, providing clearer details. Equipped with high-performance Sony IMX335 sensor, F/1.8 aperture front lens, WDR technology plus cabin cam 4 IR lights greatly enhance the image quality in low light condition
- Super capacitor & loop recording: Power is delivered with the help of super capacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery which can safely withstand extreme temperature and extend the lifespan of the dash camera. At the loop recording mode,the dash camera will automatically cover the oldest footage with the newest one when the micro SD card is full, getting you free from the hands operation
- 【Real Ultra HD 4K+1080P Dual Dash Cam】 The REDTIGER F7N dash cam offers top quality 4K 3840*2160P with Sony IMX415 Sensor on front camera and 1920*1080P on rear camera that captures super clear view.Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc.wide-angle dual camera capture all pedestrians and vehicles around the car, providing sufficient evidence for rear-end collisions or collisions etc.
- 【Built-in WiFi&GPS】The 4K backup car camera has built-in Wi-Fi with easy connection to your smartphone app. With the "Ucam" app, it's very convenient to operate live preview, playback, and device management on your smart phone.what' s more, Video files can be downloaded to smartphone and shared with your friend by social media.The built-in GPS can easily record your driving route, driving speed and other information, which will become your important evidence.
- 【Sony Sensor&Super Night Vision】F7N dash cam with Sony IMX415 sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The combination of F1.5 large aperture and 6-glass lens, professional WDR, HDR technology ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, Car license plates can be easily seen.
- 【4K and 1080P 2 Channel In Car Dash Cam】This dual dash cam equipped with ultra 4K 3840x2160 30fps front camera and 1920x1080 30fps inside camera simultaneously records front and inside. 2 Channel dash cam with wide angle without blind spot captures all around details as a travel recording or important video evidence in insurance case disputes, it is your superior choice for Uber/Taxi/Ridesharing drivers.
- 【Dash Cam with GPS and Speed】The built-in GPS records your driving track and speed, the speed can show on the display while recording. What's more, optional screen saver function can show you the driving speed and date/time, so you would not being distracted to check the speed on dashboard.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Interior Car Dash Camera for Drivers】Equipped with the advanced Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and IR LEDs light on facing camera. This interior dash cam captures clear image and footage in cabin in low-light condition, easy to record the driver and passengers inside.
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 19:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 19:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Purchasing InformationLike many individuals you desire the security and also video clip evidence that a dash cam can offer. In case of a mishap, road rage or vandalism a dash cam can be an indispensable device.
Some dash cams are much better then others. They offer better video high quality, simplicity of usage and will simply last longer!
We placed this overview together in order to help you locate the very best dash cam for you needs as well as your budget. We will certainly clarify the most up to date functions and also how they can assist you decide which dashboard camera is worth your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Terms Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically save and also secure the video in instance of a crash to stop losing your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape-record the specific area as well as speed up a crash or event happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording makes sure that you never ever lack information storage as older files are composed over when your flash memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam supplies implies the higher the detail of the video clip image that can be recorded. This is necessary when you have to check out a license plate number or other little details. When choosing a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Prevent any kind of designs that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to poor photo quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam supplies indicates the greater the information of the video clip image that can be videotaped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range and aids stop under and over direct exposures to provide clearer video clip high quality under the majority of situations.
BudgetWe could divide dash cameras right into 3 basic cost ranges - economy, mid range and premium models.
Spending plan dash cam models usually cost much less after that $50. Check out this budget dash cam.
dashboard cameras cost in between $50 to $150 and also provide terrific value. These dash cams include most of the functions that you will want in a dashboard camera and also will offer reputable operation.
Premium dash cams models can establish you back thousands of dollars however will offer you with the utmost features and degrees of protection. These high end designs are currently starting to include functions such as Wifi as well as cloud storage space making accessing your dash cam video clips less complicated then before.
Acquiring a new dash cams ought to be fun and also amazing! Simply keep in mind to take some time to investigate the designs that fit your needs and also spending plans|budget plans and needs} to earn certain they are ideal for you. Read customer reviews as well as examine out the most recent videos readily available for the models you are thinking about. Idea: prevent dash cams that have multiple individual assesses specifying that they obtained this thing absolutely free or at a discounted price for their straightforward testimonial.|Getting a brand-new dash cam need to be fun and also exciting! Pointer: avoid dash cams that have multiple customer examines stating that they received this product for free or at a discounted rate for their truthful evaluation.
Get more details on the most popular dashboard cameras.