Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUKEY Wi-Fi Dash Cam 1080p FHD Dash Camera Car Camera with 6-Lane 170-Degree Wide-Angle-Lens, Supercapacitor, G-Sensor, WDR, Motion Detection and Clear Nighttime Recording
- Easy Wireless Phone Connection: The AUKEY DR02 P comes with a upgraded newest proprietary app ❤AUKEY Dash ❤( attention：AUKEY Onboard is only for test，please download the correct app) to transfer and back up videos to your phone or tablet easily and quickly
- Clear Video Capture: Sony Exmor Sensor captures everything in super-sharp 1080p resolution, even at night. The 170° wide-angle lens covers more, capturing crucial peripheral action
- Dependable Supercapacitor System: Powered by the included dual-port USB car charger and internal supercapacitor. This camera uses a supercapacitor for greater heat & cold endurance (-30°C – 75°C / -22°F – 167°F) and longer lifetime than standard battery technology
- Intelligent Operation: G-sensor-activated Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage
- Package Contents: AUKEY DR02 P Wi-Fi Dashboard Camera, Dual-Port USB Car Charger, USB Mini-B Cable, Sticker Mount, Two 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, User Manual
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Native 4K+1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera: Simultaneously capturing the road at 4K(3840*2160/front lens) and 1080P(1920*1080/rear lens) resolution, this dual dash cam offers amazing video quality which is four times clearer than a normal dashcam. License plates, road signs and scenery can all be clearly recorded with Campark 4K car camera.
- H.265-High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC): Supporting H.265 video compression technology, which is more efficient than H.264 based on the same video quality. With faster compression efficiency and more capacity saving, H.265 is the most suitable 4K compressed video coding standard at present.
- Super Night Vision & WDR: With the latest WDR technology and 6-layers glass lens, it can automatically adjust exposure, which helps capture road signs, license plates and other details that usually cannot be read at night. The F1.8 wide aperture and advanced sensor gathers more light and eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments.
- Pocket-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield; automatically records and saves video of incidents with GPS location, date and time
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p HD video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- Three channel dash cam: Campark DC40 dash cam features with 170°front camera, 120°inside cabin camera and 140°rear camera which records video simultaneously at 2K（2560x1440）+1080p+1080p. Three channel recording covers your car blind spots inside and out
- 4K Ultra HD front recording & infrared night vision: 2 channel or single front recording, front camera captures 4K UHD (3840 x 2160&30fps) footage, providing clearer details. Equipped with high-performance Sony IMX335 sensor, F/1.8 aperture front lens, WDR technology plus cabin cam 4 IR lights greatly enhance the image quality in low light condition
- Super capacitor & loop recording: Power is delivered with the help of super capacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery which can safely withstand extreme temperature and extend the lifespan of the dash camera. At the loop recording mode,the dash camera will automatically cover the oldest footage with the newest one when the micro SD card is full, getting you free from the hands operation
- 【Real Ultra HD 4K+1080P Dual Dash Cam】 The REDTIGER F7N dash cam offers top quality 4K 3840*2160P with Sony IMX415 Sensor on front camera and 1920*1080P on rear camera that captures super clear view.Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc.wide-angle dual camera capture all pedestrians and vehicles around the car, providing sufficient evidence for rear-end collisions or collisions etc.
- 【Built-in WiFi&GPS】The 4K backup car camera has built-in Wi-Fi with easy connection to your smartphone app. With the "Ucam" app, it's very convenient to operate live preview, playback, and device management on your smart phone.what' s more, Video files can be downloaded to smartphone and shared with your friend by social media.The built-in GPS can easily record your driving route, driving speed and other information, which will become your important evidence.
- 【Sony Sensor&Super Night Vision】F7N dash cam with Sony IMX415 sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The combination of F1.5 large aperture and 6-glass lens, professional WDR, HDR technology ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, Car license plates can be easily seen.
- 【4K and 1080P 2 Channel In Car Dash Cam】This dual dash cam equipped with ultra 4K 3840x2160 30fps front camera and 1920x1080 30fps inside camera simultaneously records front and inside. 2 Channel dash cam with wide angle without blind spot captures all around details as a travel recording or important video evidence in insurance case disputes, it is your superior choice for Uber/Taxi/Ridesharing drivers.
- 【Dash Cam with GPS and Speed】The built-in GPS records your driving track and speed, the speed can show on the display while recording. What's more, optional screen saver function can show you the driving speed and date/time, so you would not being distracted to check the speed on dashboard.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Interior Car Dash Camera for Drivers】Equipped with the advanced Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and IR LEDs light on facing camera. This interior dash cam captures clear image and footage in cabin in low-light condition, easy to record the driver and passengers inside.
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 19:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 19:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Buying InfoLike lots of people you desire the security and also video evidence that a dash cam could offer. In the occasion of a crash, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be a vital tool.
Acquiring a dashboard camera could be a tough job as there are thousands of designs to pick from. Exactly how do you know which one is best for you? Which one has the attributes and also dependability you require on your daily commute? Some dash cams are better then others. They provide much better video high quality, simplicity of usage and will just last longer!
We placed this guide with each other to assist you locate the very best dash cam for you requires and your wallet. We will explain the most up to date functions as well as just how they could aid you make a decision which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Meanings Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly save and secure the video clip in instance of an accident to stop losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will videotape the exact location and speed up an accident or event occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping ensures that you never lack information storage space as older files are composed over when your memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam uses implies the higher the information of the video clip photo that could be videotaped. When you need to check out a certificate plate number or other tiny details, this is crucial. When picking a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Avoid any designs that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly result in inadequate picture quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam uses implies the higher the detail of the video photo that can be tape-recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range and helps protect against under as well as over direct exposures to give clearer video high quality under most circumstances.
Price RangesWe can separate dashboard cameras into three general price levels - budget, mid level and also premium models.
Budget dash cam models normally set you back less then $50. Inspect out this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cameras cost in between $50 to $150 as well as provide excellent worth in many cases. These dash cams come with a number of the functions that you will certainly want in a dashboard camera and will give dependable operation.
High-end dashboard cameras models can establish you back thousands of bucks yet will supply you with miraculous attributes as well as degrees of security. These high end versions are currently beginning to include attributes such as Wifi and cloud storage space to earn accessing your dash cam videos easier after that ever prior to.
Getting a new dashboard cams ought to be fun and also exciting! Simply keep in mind to spend some time to research the versions that fit your requirements as well as budget plans|budgets and also needs} to earn certain they are appropriate for you. Check out user testimonials and also examine out the most current video clips available for the designs you are taking into consideration. Pointer: avoid dash cams that have numerous customer assesses specifying that they received this product totally free or at a reduced price for their straightforward evaluation.|Getting a brand-new dash cam need to be enjoyable as well as amazing! Idea: stay clear of dash cams that have several customer assesses specifying that they received this thing for cost-free or at a discounted price for their truthful evaluation.
Find more details on the top selling dash cameras.