Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Blueskysea B2W Dual Lens Dash Cam Compatible for Taxi, Infrared Night Vision Car Camera Full HD 1080P Front and Inside Views Dash Camera with 32GB SD Card (400GB max), Sony Starvis Sensors
- [Dual Lens Dash Cam Compatible for Uber Taxi, Rideshare Drivers] Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution on both views (front and cabin view), Dual lens design with a smooth, easy horizontal adjustment (E.g. cabin lens can very quickly be pointed towards the driver’s door), a choice of simple suction cup or 3M adhesive pad makes the installation easy and fast.
- [Super Night Vision w/IR-cut filter, Sony Starvis Sensors] Invisible infrared cabin illumination utilizing 4 IR LEDs allows the cabin view to see passengers even in darkness, with an automatic switchable IR-cut filter to provide enhanced sensitivity at night time while providing correct color during daylight; Ultra-wide angle lenses (132° horizontal field of view) paired with the new Sony IMX307 Starvis sensors for superior night time video quality and reduced motion blur on both front and cabin
- [microSD memory card supports capacity up to 400GB] Our car driving recorder B2W support 400GB max for approximately 30 hours record time before the memory is full and starts overwriting; A 32GB microSD Memory Card is included in the the package, ready to use. Note: We recommend using a Samsung Pro Endurance, Samsung Evo, or SanDisk Ultra A1 memory card.
- [2.0 Inch Large LCD Screen Wi-Fi Car Video Recorder] 2.0 Inch, large, easy to read LCD monitor with setup menu, video playback, live view, and screen saver function. In addition to the built-in screen, Wi-Fi and an app for mobile devices (smartphone / tablet) allows for easier viewing of video playback, video clip download and camera setup via the larger screens of iOS or Android devices.
- [24 Hours Parking Monitor] Our 2 Uber dashcam B2W comes with a parking mode function, when the engine is turned off, the B2W will enter parking mode and stop recording, if an impact is detected by the G-sensor, the camera automatically starts again video recording to record the incident. Note: This feature requires the camera to be powered by the optional B2W hardwire kit, which must be purchased separately.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Native 4K+1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera: Simultaneously capturing the road at 4K(3840*2160/front lens) and 1080P(1920*1080/rear lens) resolution, this dual dash cam offers amazing video quality which is four times clearer than a normal dashcam. License plates, road signs and scenery can all be clearly recorded with Campark 4K car camera.
- H.265-High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC): Supporting H.265 video compression technology, which is more efficient than H.264 based on the same video quality. With faster compression efficiency and more capacity saving, H.265 is the most suitable 4K compressed video coding standard at present.
- Super Night Vision & WDR: With the latest WDR technology and 6-layers glass lens, it can automatically adjust exposure, which helps capture road signs, license plates and other details that usually cannot be read at night. The F1.8 wide aperture and advanced sensor gathers more light and eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments.
- Pocket-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield; automatically records and saves video of incidents with GPS location, date and time
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p HD video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- 【4K and 1080P 2 Channel In Car Dash Cam】This dual dash cam equipped with ultra 4K 3840x2160 30fps front camera and 1920x1080 30fps inside camera simultaneously records front and inside. 2 Channel dash cam with wide angle without blind spot captures all around details as a travel recording or important video evidence in insurance case disputes, it is your superior choice for Uber/Taxi/Ridesharing drivers.
- 【Dash Cam with GPS and Speed】The built-in GPS records your driving track and speed, the speed can show on the display while recording. What's more, optional screen saver function can show you the driving speed and date/time, so you would not being distracted to check the speed on dashboard.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Interior Car Dash Camera for Drivers】Equipped with the advanced Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and IR LEDs light on facing camera. This interior dash cam captures clear image and footage in cabin in low-light condition, easy to record the driver and passengers inside.
- 【Something UNIQUE】 164 ft Telephoto Zoom-in lens + 140° Wide angle w/ 6-layers glass. Dual 1080p @30fps Full-HD resolution H. 264 mov compression.
- 【Patent-designed Magnetic GPS Charging Mount】It allows you to place and remove the device quickly and easily. GPS tracking logs can be played on our special designed playback software.
- 【2 inch TFT LCD display】It provides vivid color with F1.8 large aperture 6-layers glass lens and 140° viewing angle
- Three channel dash cam: Campark DC40 dash cam features with 170°front camera, 120°inside cabin camera and 140°rear camera which records video simultaneously at 2K（2560x1440）+1080p+1080p. Three channel recording covers your car blind spots inside and out
- 4K Ultra HD front recording & infrared night vision: 2 channel or single front recording, front camera captures 4K UHD (3840 x 2160&30fps) footage, providing clearer details. Equipped with high-performance Sony IMX335 sensor, F/1.8 aperture front lens, WDR technology plus cabin cam 4 IR lights greatly enhance the image quality in low light condition
- Super capacitor & loop recording: Power is delivered with the help of super capacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery which can safely withstand extreme temperature and extend the lifespan of the dash camera. At the loop recording mode,the dash camera will automatically cover the oldest footage with the newest one when the micro SD card is full, getting you free from the hands operation
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 20:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 20:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Buying InfoLike many individuals you desire the protection and video clip footage that a dash cam can give. In case of a mishap, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be an invaluable device.
Getting a dashboard camera could be a hard task as there are hundreds of versions to select from. Just how do you know which one is ideal for you? Which one has the functions and also dependability you need on your daily commute? Some dash cams are much better then others. They supply far better video clip top quality, convenience of use and will simply last longer!
We placed this overview with each other in order to help you discover the finest dash cam for you requires and also your pocketbook. We will discuss the most recent features and how they can aid you determine which dashboard camera deserves your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Features Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly save as well as lock the video clip in case of an accident to stop losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape-record the specific place and also speed up a crash or occasion happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop recording ensures that you never ever lack data storage as older documents are composed over when your flash memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam supplies means the higher the detail of the video clip image that could be recorded. This is essential when you require to read a certificate plate number or various other tiny information. When selecting a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Avoid any type of models that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to bad photo quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam provides suggests the greater the information of the video image that could be videotaped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range and assists prevent under as well as over exposures to provide more clear video clip high quality under a lot of scenarios.
BudgetWe could separate dashboard cams right into 3 general price ranges - budget, mid range and premium models.
Budget plan dash cam versions usually cost less then $50. Inspect out this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams cost between $50 to $150 and also provide wonderful value most of the times. These dashboard cams include most of the functions that you will desire in a dashboard camera and will supply reputable procedure.
High-end dashboard cameras designs could set you back hundreds of dollars yet will give you with the utmost attributes and also degrees of security. These luxury models are now starting to add attributes such as Wifi and also cloud storage making accessing your dash cam video clips less complicated then ever before.
Getting a brand-new dashboard cams should be enjoyable as well as interesting! Simply keep in mind to spend some time to research the designs that fit your demands as well as budget plans|budgets and also needs} to make sure they are best for you. Read customer reviews and examine out the most recent videos offered for the versions you are considering. Pointer: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple user reviews mentioning that they got this item free of cost or at a discounted price for their truthful testimonial.|Acquiring a new dash cam should be enjoyable and also interesting! Pointer: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple customer assesses mentioning that they got this thing for complimentary or at an affordable price for their sincere evaluation.
Find more information on the best selling dash cams.