Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Campark 4K&1080P Dual Dash Cam Ultra HD Front and Rear Car camera 3 Inch Dash Camera for Cars with Night Vision, Loop Recording, Parking mode, G-Sensor, Support 256GB
- 【4K Ultra HD Dual Dash Cam】With 4K (3840P*2160P) front & 1080P rear dual lens, 3 inch LCD screen, advanced sensor and wide angle, the Campark DC30 dash camera captures the license plates and road signs in a super clear video.
- 【Super Night Vision】Campark dash cam front and rear combines with the 6-layers glass lens, F1.8 aperture and WDR technology, providing clear footage and images at day and night. It can capture finest details like license plates even in low light conditions.
- 【Long Time Recording & 24H Parking Monitor】Supporting up to 256GB micro SD card, this car camera provides long recording time and free you from canceling locked files frequently(Micro SD card not included). Turn on the Parking Monitor mode, this dash camera will automatically turn on to record 20 seconds video when detect any shake or collision, providing your car with 24×7 monitoring.
- 【Looping Recording & G-Sensor】Seamless loop recording will automatically overwrite the oldest video when your micro SD card is full (Locked videos won't be overwritten). The built-in G-sensor with variable sensitivity will lock relevant footage as soon as it detects a sudden collision or shock, keeping important evidence for further investigation.
- 【Easy Installation & Reliable After-Sale Service】This dashboard camera is very easy to install and operate, just need to attach the front and rear dash cam to your windshields. Campark offers a 45-day refund policy,12-month warranty within 24 hours, and lifetime after-sales service.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Purchasing GuideLike many individuals you want the defense as well as video clip footage that a dash cam can supply. In the event of a mishap, road rage or vandalism a dash cam could be an invaluable device.
Purchasing a dashboard camera can be a challenging task as there are hundreds of versions to pick from. How do you understand which one is best for you? Which one has the attributes and also reliability you require on your day-to-day commute? Some dash cams are much better then others. They use far better video quality, convenience of usage and also will just last much longer!
We put this guide with each other in order to help you locate the very best dash cam for you needs and also your budget. We will explain the current functions as well as just how they can assist you choose which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly save and also secure the video in situation of a crash to avoid shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly videotape the specific place and also speed a mishap or occasion takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording ensures that you never run out of information storage space as older documents are edited when your memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam provides indicates the higher the detail of the video image that can be videotaped. When you need to check out a permit plate number or various other little details, this is important. Seek at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam. Prevent any type of designs that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will lead to bad photo quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam supplies implies the higher the detail of the video image that could be taped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range as well as assists stop under and also over exposures to provide more clear video clip top quality under many circumstances.
BudgetWe can separate dash cams right into three basic cost levels - economy, mid level and high-end models.
Budget dash cam models normally cost less after that $50. Inspect out this budget plan dash cam.
dashboard cams set you back in between $50 to $150 as well as provide excellent worth. These dashboard cams include much of the attributes that you will want in a dashboard camera and will certainly offer dependable procedure.
High-end dashboard cams models could set you back thousands of bucks but will certainly offer you with miraculous attributes as well as levels of protection. These luxury versions are now beginning to add functions such as Wifi and also cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam video clips less complicated after that ever.
Acquiring a brand-new dash cameras must be fun and also interesting! Just keep in mind to take a while to research the designs that fit your requirements and also budget plans|budget plans and also demands} to make sure they are best for you. Check out individual testimonials and also check out the latest videos available for the models you are taking into consideration. Tip: avoid dash cams that have numerous customer assesses specifying that they obtained this item totally free or at a reduced cost for their sincere review.|Purchasing a new dash cam need to be fun as well as amazing! Suggestion: avoid dash cams that have several user reviews mentioning that they received this item for cost-free or at an affordable price for their straightforward review.
Get more information on the best selling dash cams.