Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Campark Dash Cam 1080P FHD Car Dashboard Camera Recorder with 170° Wide Angle, Loop Recording, G-Sensor, Night Vision and 24 Hours Parking Monitor
- 【Full HD 1080P Dash Cam】Campark DC03 dash cam for cars with 1080P high resolution and 170° wide-angle, which helps to capture the road signs and license plates during the day and night. It records the whole road in a crystal clear video quality without blind spots.
- 【Night Vision and WDR Tech】The camera combines with the 6-layers glass lens, large aperture and WDR function, which ensures a clear image even in low-light environments. The recognition of license plates at night will become easy so that you can drive safely at night. 2.45 Inches screen doesn't take up too much space, which will not cause distraction while driving.
- 【Seamless Loop Recording】The loop recording allows you to record the video in 1/3/5 minutes clips, and the camera will automatically overwrite the oldest videos on your micro SD card. You don't have to worry about buying additional cards when capacity is full.(Note: SD card is not included)
- 【G-Sensor & 24H Parking Monitor】Built-in G-sensor can capture evidence when your car suffers from a traffic accident. The dash cam can automatically record and lock a video when suffer a collision or sudden brakes. The parking monitor allows Monitoring your car within 24 hours. The camera will automatically turn on and lock the current video to save evidence when the car takes collision even you're not in the vehicle.
- 【More useful functions and Professional after-sale service】The dash camera has more useful features such as Audio Recording, Burst photo, Screen Saver, Plate Number, and so on, which cover anything of your daily driving need. The installation and operation of it are kindly easy for everyone. Campark Customer Service always serves you well at 24 hours.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Purchasing GuideLike lots of people you want the security as well as video clip footage that a dash cam could give. In case of an accident, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be a very useful tool.
Some dash cams are better then others. They use much better video clip quality, convenience of use and will just last longer!
We put this overview together to assist you locate the very best dash cam for you needs as well as your purse. We will certainly clarify the most recent features and also how they could help you decide which dashboard camera deserves your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly conserve as well as secure the video clip in case of an accident to avoid losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape-record the specific area as well as speed up a mishap or occasion occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording makes certain that you never run out of data storage space as older files are composed over when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam supplies implies the higher the detail of the video clip image that could be taped. This is very important when you should read a license plate number or various other small details. Seek a minimum of 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam. Avoid any type of designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will cause inadequate picture top quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam offers means the greater the information of the video image that could be tape-recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and also aids avoid under and also over exposures to provide more clear video clip top quality under a lot of situations.
BudgetWe could separate dash cameras into three basic rate levels - budget, mid range and high-end models.
Inexpensive dash camera designs usually set you back much less after that $50. They are normally really standard and do not provide attributes such as GPS. Numerous are generic or knock-offs that are offered under various brand names. We suggest staying clear of the majority of these as video clip and also overall high quality is normally rather bad. Check out this spending plan dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cams cost between $50 to $150 and also provide fantastic worth for the most parts. These dash cameras come with a number of the functions that you will want in a dashboard camera as well as will certainly offer reliable operation.
High-end dash cameras versions can set you back thousands of dollars but will provide you with the utmost functions and levels of security. These luxury models are now beginning to add functions such as Wifi and also cloud storage to earn accessing your dash cam video clips simpler then ever.
Buying a new dash cams must be fun and also interesting! Just keep in mind to take a while to investigate the versions that fit your demands and budgets|spending plans as well as needs} to earn sure they are best for you. Check out user reviews and also check out the newest video clips readily available for the models you are considering. Pointer: avoid dash cams that have multiple individual reviews mentioning that they received this thing absolutely free or at a discounted price for their truthful review.|Acquiring a new dash cam must be enjoyable and interesting! Pointer: avoid dash cams that have several user assesses stating that they got this thing for totally free or at a discounted price for their straightforward evaluation.
Get more info on the most popular dash cams.