Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Campark Dash Cam 4K UHD DVR Driving Recorder Camera for Cars Dashboard with 3″ LCD 170°Wide Angle Night Vision G-Sensor Parking Monitor WDR Motion Detection
- 【4K Ultra HD】This car dash cam with super HD 4K video resolution and Superior fluently feeling. deliver clearer images&videos even if you are at high speed.
- 【170°Wide-Angle & NIGHT VISION】This dash cam for car with 170°super wide angle lens. Greatly widened the horizon and captures more details. WDR and HDR matching F1.8 wide apertures capture more light even in low light conditions, the auxiliary light source is not needed, making it easy to get clear, color-accurate images at night or on cloudy days.
- 【Auto Recording & Parking Monitor 】The dash cam will automatically power on to recording and saving files when the engine starts, and power off when the engine stops. When shocking is detected, the car camera will turn on and take a 30 seconds video automatically.
- 【G-Sensor & Loop Recording】Built-in G-sensor: this dashcam automatically detects a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording, to help distinguish responsibility of an accident. Loop Recording: Automatically overwrite the previous recordings with new files except for locked files when the memory card is full.
- 【EASY TO Install and USE】Simple installation and operation, mount dash cam to your windshield in seconds with the included suction mount or double-sided 3M pads no need to worry even for a first time user.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Native 4K+1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera: Simultaneously capturing the road at 4K(3840*2160/front lens) and 1080P(1920*1080/rear lens) resolution, this dual dash cam offers amazing video quality which is four times clearer than a normal dashcam. License plates, road signs and scenery can all be clearly recorded with Campark 4K car camera.
- H.265-High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC): Supporting H.265 video compression technology, which is more efficient than H.264 based on the same video quality. With faster compression efficiency and more capacity saving, H.265 is the most suitable 4K compressed video coding standard at present.
- Super Night Vision & WDR: With the latest WDR technology and 6-layers glass lens, it can automatically adjust exposure, which helps capture road signs, license plates and other details that usually cannot be read at night. The F1.8 wide aperture and advanced sensor gathers more light and eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments.
- Pocket-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield; automatically records and saves video of incidents with GPS location, date and time
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p HD video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- Three channel dash cam: Campark DC40 dash cam features with 170°front camera, 120°inside cabin camera and 140°rear camera which records video simultaneously at 2K（2560x1440）+1080p+1080p. Three channel recording covers your car blind spots inside and out
- 4K Ultra HD front recording & infrared night vision: 2 channel or single front recording, front camera captures 4K UHD (3840 x 2160&30fps) footage, providing clearer details. Equipped with high-performance Sony IMX335 sensor, F/1.8 aperture front lens, WDR technology plus cabin cam 4 IR lights greatly enhance the image quality in low light condition
- Super capacitor & loop recording: Power is delivered with the help of super capacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery which can safely withstand extreme temperature and extend the lifespan of the dash camera. At the loop recording mode,the dash camera will automatically cover the oldest footage with the newest one when the micro SD card is full, getting you free from the hands operation
- 【Real Ultra HD 4K+1080P Dual Dash Cam】 The REDTIGER F7N dash cam offers top quality 4K 3840*2160P with Sony IMX415 Sensor on front camera and 1920*1080P on rear camera that captures super clear view.Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc.wide-angle dual camera capture all pedestrians and vehicles around the car, providing sufficient evidence for rear-end collisions or collisions etc.
- 【Built-in WiFi&GPS】The 4K backup car camera has built-in Wi-Fi with easy connection to your smartphone app. With the "Ucam" app, it's very convenient to operate live preview, playback, and device management on your smart phone.what' s more, Video files can be downloaded to smartphone and shared with your friend by social media.The built-in GPS can easily record your driving route, driving speed and other information, which will become your important evidence.
- 【Sony Sensor&Super Night Vision】F7N dash cam with Sony IMX415 sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The combination of F1.5 large aperture and 6-glass lens, professional WDR, HDR technology ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, Car license plates can be easily seen.
- 【4K and 1080P 2 Channel In Car Dash Cam】This dual dash cam equipped with ultra 4K 3840x2160 30fps front camera and 1920x1080 30fps inside camera simultaneously records front and inside. 2 Channel dash cam with wide angle without blind spot captures all around details as a travel recording or important video evidence in insurance case disputes, it is your superior choice for Uber/Taxi/Ridesharing drivers.
- 【Dash Cam with GPS and Speed】The built-in GPS records your driving track and speed, the speed can show on the display while recording. What's more, optional screen saver function can show you the driving speed and date/time, so you would not being distracted to check the speed on dashboard.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Interior Car Dash Camera for Drivers】Equipped with the advanced Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and IR LEDs light on facing camera. This interior dash cam captures clear image and footage in cabin in low-light condition, easy to record the driver and passengers inside.
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 19:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 19:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Purchasing GuideLike many individuals you desire the protection as well as video clip footage that a dash cam could supply. In case of an accident, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam can be a very useful device.
Some dash cams are better then others. They supply far better video clip quality, ease of use and also will simply last much longer!
We put this overview with each other to assist you find the very best dash cam for you requires and also your purse. We will certainly clarify the most recent functions as well as how they could help you make a decision which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Terms Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately save and secure the video clip in case of a collision to stop shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly videotape the precise location and also speed up a mishap or event occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop recording ensures that you never ever lack information storage as older files are created over when your memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam provides means the greater the detail of the video image that could be tape-recorded. When you require to check out a certificate plate number or various other small details, this is essential. Seek at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam. Stay clear of any kind of models that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will lead to inadequate image high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam uses means the greater the information of the video clip photo that could be taped. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis suggests Wide Dynamic Range as well as assists protect against under and also over exposures to provide more clear video clip top quality under the majority of conditions.
Price RangesWe can separate dashboard cameras right into three general rate levels - economy, mid range as well as premium models.
Spending plan dash cam versions generally cost less then $50. Examine out this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams cost in between $50 to $150 and supply fantastic worth for the most parts. These dashboard cams include a lot of the attributes that you will desire in a dashboard camera and also will give dependable operation.
High-end dashboard cameras designs could establish you back numerous bucks yet will certainly supply you with the utmost features and degrees of defense. These luxury versions are now beginning to include features such as Wifi as well as cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam videos simpler after that in the past.
Buying a new dash cameras must be fun and also exciting! Just remember to spend some time to investigate the designs that fit your demands and also spending plans|budget plans and also needs} to make sure they are appropriate for you. Review individual testimonials and check out the most up to date video clips readily available for the versions you are taking into consideration. Idea: stay clear of dash cams that have several customer evaluates stating that they obtained this product free of cost or at a discounted rate for their straightforward review.|Buying a brand-new dash cam ought to be fun as well as amazing! Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous user reviews stating that they got this thing for cost-free or at a reduced cost for their honest evaluation.
Find more details on the best selling dash cams.