Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Carigogo Dash Cams for Cars Front and Rear FHD 1080P Dashcam, Dual Dash Cam with F1.8 Night Vision 170°Wide Angle Dashcams for Cars, Loop Recording, G-Sensor, Parking Monitor, WDR(SD Card Included)
- 【Front and Rear Dual Dash Cam】Equipped with 1920X1080P resolution front camera and HDMI rear camera, vividly captures the license plates and road signs. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision. Procure peace of mind to you with the dual dash cams.
- 【FULL HD 1080P & Super Night Vision】Simultaneous recording with super high-resolution 1920X1080P FHD 30fps lens deliver clearer videos&images, replay the key moment even when high-speed driving. The combination of F1.8 large aperture, WDR, HDR ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images.
- 【3 inch IPS Screen & Easier Viewing of Videos】Supports real-time display and replay on the screen without complicated installation and removal of SD card. Simplified operation interface and icons ensure your quick recognition and intuitive operation. Find the target immediately in the event of an accident.
- 【Loop Recording & Emergency Lock】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the storage limit of the card is reached. Built-in G-Sensor, while the car has a collision, G-sensor will automatically lock the current video to distinguish responsibility when the vehicle takes an accident, will not be overwritten by the loop recording.
- 【Easy Installation】 This dash camera is straightforward to install and operate. The included suction mount could be easily attached anywhere on your windshield in seconds. The 32G sd card has been installed in the dashcam and only needs to be connected to the power supply. The dash cams will start recording immediately after igniting.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
- 【2K Front & 1080P Cabin Dual Dash Cam】Dash cameras capture every detail of the road in crystal-clear clarity (only front 2560x1440@30fps or front 2560x1440@30fps and rear 1920x1080P@30fps) best choice for Uber, taxis, rideshare or Lyft drivers
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor (front IMX335 rear IMX307), F2. 0 6-glass lens and 4 infrared LEDs take videos and pictures with HD clarity – even clearly capturing license plates at night or in low-light conditions
- 【Easy Video Access】VAVA dedicated app makes it convenient to view, record, download and share your recording on social media; built-in GPS calculates your vehicle’s location, driving route, speed and other information of every journey
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage's, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime.
- 【Dual 1080P Dash cam】The front and rear cameras simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and rear (160°) in crystal details at FHD 1920x1080P 30fps. The Single front recording captures crystal clear video at 4k 2880x2160P@24FPS or 1920x1080P@60FPS, which provides a clear license plate even at high speeds.
- 【Built-in GPS with Live Speed Dispaly】The built-in GPS module allows you to view the Live speed in dash cam during driving. You can track the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH), and location on Google Maps via our Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer, which will provide further additional evidence if an accident occurs.
- 【Sony Night Vision】Equipped with F1.47 wide aperture lens and Sony Starvis CMOS, the dual lens dash cam captures important details clearly under low light conditions. Plus with the superior HDR, it automatically adjusts the camera exposure and delivers superbly clear images even at night.
Last update on 2021-04-19 at 07:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-19 at 07:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Buying GuideLike lots of people you want the protection and video footage that a dash cam can offer. In case of a mishap, road rage or criminal damage a dash cam can be an important device.
Buying a dashboard camera can be an uphill struggle as there are numerous versions to select from. How do you know which one is ideal for you? Which one has the attributes and dependability you need on your daily commute? Some dash cams are better after that others. They supply far better video clip quality, ease of usage and also will certainly just last much longer!
We placed this guide together to assist you find the very best dash cam for you needs and your wallet. We will certainly describe the most recent functions as well as just how they can assist you make a decision which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-04-19 at 06:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically lock the video clip and also save in instance of a crash to avoid losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly videotape the specific area as well as speed a crash or occasion happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping makes certain that you never lack information storage space as older files are created over when your memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam uses indicates the greater the detail of the video picture that can be taped. This is essential when you should check out a permit plate number or other small information. Look for a minimum of 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam. Stay clear of any type of models that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will cause poor picture high quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam uses means the higher the information of the video clip photo that can be tape-recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and helps stop under as well as over exposures to offer more clear video clip quality under many scenarios.
BudgetWe can divide dashboard cams into three general cost levels - inexpensive, mid level and also premium models.
Inexpensive dashboard camera designs typically set you back much less then $50. They are typically really standard and also do not offer attributes such as GPS. Lots of are common or knock-offs that are offered under lots of various brand. We advise preventing the majority of these as video as well as general quality is generally very bad. Examine out this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cameras cost between $50 to $150 as well as supply great worth most of the times. These dash cameras feature most of the functions that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera and also will certainly give dependable procedure.
High-end dash cams models can set you back hundreds of bucks yet will certainly offer you with miraculous functions as well as levels of security. These high end models are currently starting to add functions such as Wifi and also cloud storage making accessing your dash cam video clips easier then in the past.
Buying a new dashboard cameras ought to be fun and also exciting! Simply remember to take a while to investigate the versions that fit your needs and also budget plans|budget plans and needs} to earn sure they are best for you. Check out customer testimonials and also inspect out the current video clips offered for the models you are taking into consideration. Pointer: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous customer reviews stating that they received this item completely free or at an affordable cost for their honest review.|Acquiring a brand-new dash cam need to be fun and amazing! Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple user assesses stating that they got this product for cost-free or at an affordable rate for their honest testimonial.
Get more information on the top selling dashboard cameras.