Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Cobra Smart Dash Cam with Interior Cam (SC 201) – Full HD 1080P Resolution, Built-in WiFi & GPS, 16GB SD Card, 2″ Display, Shared Alerts, Incident Reports, Emergency MayDay, Drive Smarter App
- FRONT & INTERIOR CAMERA – Complete coverage of the road ahead and behind with Full HD (front) and infrared LED interior camera video quality to capture all of the details during daylight or nighttime, and a 2″ LCD display.
- BUILT-IN WIFI & GPS – Built-in WiFi allows you to instantly store, edit, and share footage from anywhere with Cloud Based Video Management. Embedded GPS syncs location and speed information to ensure you have critical information when you need it.
- INCIDENT REPORTS & MAYDAY ALERTS – Instantly share your policy number, event details and videos from your car camera to insurance company. Emergency mayday will also send emergency contact an automatic text message in the event of a serious accident.
- SHARED COMMUNITY ALERTS – Stay well informed on the road and receive instant driver alerts including speed and red-light cameras, as well as road conditions. This video camera for cars is the next best addition to your road trip accessories.
- EASY INSTALL AND OPERATION – A 16GB MicroSD Card, adhesive mount, and a vehicle power adapter allows you to simply mount, power, and drive. The sleek design including automatic recording and shutdown lets you set it and forget it.
- GIFTABLE AND GIVEABLE – Spread the love this holiday season by giving your loved one a holiday gift that keeps on giving! There's no time like the present for you to show how much you care by gifting someone with the ultimate driver protection!
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Buying Buying GuideLike lots of people you desire the security and also video footage that a dash cam can give. In the event of an accident, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam could be an indispensable tool.
Getting a dashboard camera could be a difficult task as there are thousands of designs to pick from. How do you recognize which one is finest for you? Which one has the features and also dependability you need on your everyday commute? Some dash cams are better then others. They provide much better video clip high quality, ease of usage and also will certainly just last much longer!
We put this overview together to assist you find the very best dash cam for you needs and your purse. We will certainly explain the most current features as well as just how they can assist you make a decision which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically conserve and secure the video in situation of a collision to stop losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly record the precise area as well as speed a mishap or occasion occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping makes sure that you never ever lack data storage space as older data are composed over when your memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam provides suggests the greater the detail of the video image that could be recorded. When you require to read a permit plate number or other small information, this is essential. When picking a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Prevent any kind of versions that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will cause bad image top quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam supplies implies the greater the information of the video clip image that could be tape-recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range as well as helps stop under and over direct exposures to provide more clear video clip top quality under many scenarios.
Price RangesWe could separate dashboard cams right into three basic price levels - budget, mid level as well as premium models.
Budget dashboard camera models typically set you back less then $50. They are generally really fundamental and do not use attributes such as GPS. Many are generic or knock-offs that are offered under several different brand. We advise avoiding most of these as video and also general top quality is generally pretty bad. Look into this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cams cost between $50 to $150 as well as supply great value most of the times. These dash cams include a lot of the attributes that you will desire in a dashboard camera and will offer reliable operation.
Premium dash cameras designs can set you back numerous dollars but will certainly provide you with miraculous functions and levels of security. These high end models are now beginning to add features such as Wifi as well as cloud storage making accessing your dash cam video clips simpler then ever.
Getting a new dash cameras need to be fun as well as amazing! Just bear in mind to take some time to investigate the versions that fit your demands and budgets|budgets and needs} to earn certain they are best for you. Review user evaluations and also examine out the most current videos available for the versions you are considering. Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple user assesses mentioning that they got this item free of charge or at a reduced cost for their sincere testimonial.|Getting a new dash cam need to be fun and also amazing! Idea: stay clear of dash cams that have several individual examines stating that they obtained this item for cost-free or at a reduced rate for their straightforward evaluation.
Find more information on the most popular dash cams.