Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Crosstour Dash Cam 1080P FHD Mini Dashboard Camera Recorder with 1.5” LCD Screen 170°Wide Angle, Parking Mode, Motion Detection, G-Sensor, Loop-Recording and WDR
- 1.5 INCH MINI CAR CAMERA – With stealth low-profile design, the cam can be hidden behind your rear view mirror and ready to provide evidence for you in the event of any incident on the road. This will be a worthwhile investment for your driving safety.
- 1080P FULL HD DASH CAM – Full 1080P resolution with 170°wide angle and WDR, this car driving recorder will have an excellent performance during the day and night, without missing any details.
- CAR SECURITY CAMERA WITH PARKING MODE – The Car DVD will turn on automatically and start recording a locked video(about 30 seconds) once detecting external force and then turn off to prevent running out of power of the battery, which will be a security guarantee to your car for 24 hours.With G-sensor, the dash cam will automatically lock the file and these files will not be overwritten when there is a sudden crush or shake, so you need format the card regularly. If this bothers you, we suggest t
- BUILT-IN G-SENSOR CAR RECORDER – With built-in G-sensor, the dash cam will automatically save and lock the current recording file when it detects a sudden shake/collision, and these files will not be overwritten in case of need for evidence.
- DASH CAMERA WITH LOOP-RECORDING – With Loop Recording, the oldest footage will automatically be overwritten by the newest one when the memory card approaches to be full yet locked videos will be safe from being overwritten.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Buying InfoLike lots of people you want the defense and video footage that a dash cam could give. In the occasion of an accident, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam can be an invaluable tool.
Buying a dashboard camera could be a hard task as there are numerous models to pick from. How do you know which one is ideal for you? Which one has the functions and reliability you require on your daily commute? Some dash cams are better then others. They provide much better video top quality, ease of usage as well as will certainly simply last much longer!
We put this overview together in order to help you locate the most effective dash cam for you requires and also your wallet. We will discuss the most up to date features as well as just how they could aid you determine which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Features Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately save and also secure the video clip in case of a collision to stop shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape-record the exact location as well as speed a mishap or occasion takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping ensures that you never ever lack information storage space as older data are created over when your memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam supplies implies the higher the detail of the video photo that could be tape-recorded. This is very important when you should review a certificate plate number or other little information. Look for a minimum of 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam. Prevent any type of models that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will cause inadequate picture high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam supplies means the higher the information of the video clip photo that could be recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range and helps protect against under as well as over exposures to supply clearer video top quality under most situations.
Price RangesWe can separate dashboard cams right into 3 general rate levels - budget, mid level and high-end models.
Budget dash cam versions typically set you back much less after that $50. They are typically extremely fundamental and do not provide attributes such as GPS. Many are common or knock-offs that are offered under several brand. We advise avoiding the majority of these as video and also overall quality is typically very bad. Have a look at this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cameras cost in between $50 to $150 as well as offer great value for the most parts. These dashboard cameras feature a lot of the functions that you will desire in a dashboard camera as well as will certainly provide reliable operation.
Premium dashboard cameras models can set you back hundreds of dollars yet will offer you with miraculous features and also levels of defense. These high end designs are now beginning to include functions such as Wifi and also cloud storage space making accessing your dash cam video clips simpler then ever before.
Purchasing a brand-new dashboard cams need to be enjoyable and also exciting! Simply keep in mind to take a while to look into the designs that fit your requirements as well as budgets|budgets and also needs} to earn sure they are appropriate for you. Check out customer testimonials and also check out the current videos available for the designs you are considering. Pointer: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple customer reviews stating that they got this thing totally free or at a discounted rate for their honest evaluation.|Getting a brand-new dash cam should be enjoyable and amazing! Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous user evaluates specifying that they received this item for totally free or at an affordable price for their honest review.
Get more info on the best selling dash cams.