Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dash Cam DDPAI Mini3 Dashboard FHD 1600P Car Camera DVR Recorder with 32g eMMC Storage, Night Vision,Wide Angle, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording
- The First 1600p Dashcam with Clear Night Vision: 1080p/1400p/1600p optional. with WDR and 1. 8F larger capture- capture more clear details even at night.
- No NEED TO BUY SD CARD! Built-in 32G storage make it more easy to use and long lasting , no worry about card incompatibilities, NO SD CARD ERROR problem anymore.
- Hidden Design- The winner of “If design award of 2018”, compact, signature low-profile design allows the mini3 to be a WELL-HIDDEN witness to the road ahead.
- Operation in -4℉-176℉: Built-in super capacitor, It has greater heat And cold endurance and longer lifetime than standard battery technology.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: Connect dash cam with APP by Wi-Fi to convenient view videos in mobile phone.
- Emergency Recording: Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects a sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to “Event File” to prevent that video from an overwrite.
- Smart parking mode: Super Cool Time Lapse Recording takes 1 frame per second recording in parking mode will ensure long time video saving. Note: Requires DDPai Hard Wire Kit (not included).
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Native 4K+1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera: Simultaneously capturing the road at 4K(3840*2160/front lens) and 1080P(1920*1080/rear lens) resolution, this dual dash cam offers amazing video quality which is four times clearer than a normal dashcam. License plates, road signs and scenery can all be clearly recorded with Campark 4K car camera.
- H.265-High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC): Supporting H.265 video compression technology, which is more efficient than H.264 based on the same video quality. With faster compression efficiency and more capacity saving, H.265 is the most suitable 4K compressed video coding standard at present.
- Super Night Vision & WDR: With the latest WDR technology and 6-layers glass lens, it can automatically adjust exposure, which helps capture road signs, license plates and other details that usually cannot be read at night. The F1.8 wide aperture and advanced sensor gathers more light and eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments.
- Pocket-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield; automatically records and saves video of incidents with GPS location, date and time
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p HD video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- Three channel dash cam: Campark DC40 dash cam features with 170°front camera, 120°inside cabin camera and 140°rear camera which records video simultaneously at 2K（2560x1440）+1080p+1080p. Three channel recording covers your car blind spots inside and out
- 4K Ultra HD front recording & infrared night vision: 2 channel or single front recording, front camera captures 4K UHD (3840 x 2160&30fps) footage, providing clearer details. Equipped with high-performance Sony IMX335 sensor, F/1.8 aperture front lens, WDR technology plus cabin cam 4 IR lights greatly enhance the image quality in low light condition
- Super capacitor & loop recording: Power is delivered with the help of super capacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery which can safely withstand extreme temperature and extend the lifespan of the dash camera. At the loop recording mode,the dash camera will automatically cover the oldest footage with the newest one when the micro SD card is full, getting you free from the hands operation
- 【Real Ultra HD 4K+1080P Dual Dash Cam】 The REDTIGER F7N dash cam offers top quality 4K 3840*2160P with Sony IMX415 Sensor on front camera and 1920*1080P on rear camera that captures super clear view.Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc.wide-angle dual camera capture all pedestrians and vehicles around the car, providing sufficient evidence for rear-end collisions or collisions etc.
- 【Built-in WiFi&GPS】The 4K backup car camera has built-in Wi-Fi with easy connection to your smartphone app. With the "Ucam" app, it's very convenient to operate live preview, playback, and device management on your smart phone.what' s more, Video files can be downloaded to smartphone and shared with your friend by social media.The built-in GPS can easily record your driving route, driving speed and other information, which will become your important evidence.
- 【Sony Sensor&Super Night Vision】F7N dash cam with Sony IMX415 sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The combination of F1.5 large aperture and 6-glass lens, professional WDR, HDR technology ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, Car license plates can be easily seen.
- 【4K and 1080P 2 Channel In Car Dash Cam】This dual dash cam equipped with ultra 4K 3840x2160 30fps front camera and 1920x1080 30fps inside camera simultaneously records front and inside. 2 Channel dash cam with wide angle without blind spot captures all around details as a travel recording or important video evidence in insurance case disputes, it is your superior choice for Uber/Taxi/Ridesharing drivers.
- 【Dash Cam with GPS and Speed】The built-in GPS records your driving track and speed, the speed can show on the display while recording. What's more, optional screen saver function can show you the driving speed and date/time, so you would not being distracted to check the speed on dashboard.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Interior Car Dash Camera for Drivers】Equipped with the advanced Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and IR LEDs light on facing camera. This interior dash cam captures clear image and footage in cabin in low-light condition, easy to record the driver and passengers inside.
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 19:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 19:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Buying GuideLike lots of people you desire the protection and video clip proof that a dash cam can supply. In case of an accident, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam can be an invaluable device.
Buying a dashboard camera could be a hard task as there are thousands of models to pick from. Exactly how do you understand which one is finest for you? Which one has the features and integrity you need on your everyday commute? Some dash cams are much better then others. They supply far better video clip top quality, convenience of use and also will certainly simply last much longer!
We put this overview with each other in order to help you locate the ideal dash cam for you needs and your pocketbook. We will certainly describe the most up to date features as well as exactly how they can aid you determine which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Meanings Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately secure the video clip and save in case of an accident to avoid shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will record the exact place and also speed up an accident or event occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording makes certain that you never ever lack information storage as older data are edited when your sd card is full.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam supplies means the greater the detail of the video clip image that can be videotaped. This is necessary when you should check out a license plate number or other small information. Look for a minimum of 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam. Avoid any kind of versions that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly result in bad picture top quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam uses implies the higher the detail of the video clip photo that could be tape-recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range as well as assists prevent under and also over direct exposures to offer more clear video high quality under most scenarios.
Price RangesWe can separate dashboard cameras into three general price ranges - inexpensive, mid level and high-end models.
Budget plan dash cam versions generally set you back much less after that $50. Examine out this budget dash cam.
dash cams set you back in between $50 to $150 and also offer terrific value. These dashboard cameras come with a number of the features that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera and will certainly supply reputable operation.
Premium dashboard cams versions can set you back numerous dollars however will certainly give you with the utmost attributes and also degrees of security. These luxury models are currently starting to add functions such as Wifi as well as cloud storage to earn accessing your dash cam video clips easier after that ever.
Purchasing a new dashboard cameras must be enjoyable and interesting! Simply remember to spend some time to research the models that fit your requirements and budget plans|budgets and also needs} to make certain they are best for you. Read individual testimonials and also examine out the most up to date video clips offered for the designs you are thinking about. Idea: prevent dash cams that have several individual assesses stating that they obtained this product completely free or at a discounted rate for their truthful testimonial.|Purchasing a brand-new dash cam ought to be enjoyable and also exciting! Tip: avoid dash cams that have numerous individual examines specifying that they obtained this product for complimentary or at a discounted rate for their straightforward testimonial.
Find more information on the most popular dashboard cameras.