Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dash Cam, FANTASON Dash Camera for Cars 1080P FHD 3.0 Inch LCD Car Camera Recorder Super Night Vision F1.4 Large Aperture 170° Wide Angle G-Sensor Parking Monitor Motion Detection Loop Recording
- TRUE 1080P FULL HD DASH CAM – H.264 high compression ratio encoding, 1920x1080P 30fps simultaneous recording, up to 76dB WDR sensor. 3” large IPS LCD Screen replay clearer videos&images and review any key moment even when high speed driving in dash cam.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION – F/NO: 1.4 super large aperture lens, the brightness of images is 2.5 times that of the ordinary video. Dash cam can record all video recording even in weakest light and protect your car at night.
- COLLISION ALARM – Under the parking monitoring mode, not only the dash cam will record all the course, but also the built-in LED light will flash as an alarm, if the vehicle is vandalized.
- 170° SUPER WIDE ANGLE – FOV: 170° super wide angle lens, 6 glass aspherical lens, not only this driving recorder record all the pictures in front, but also ensure color reproduction and reduce image distortion.
- EVENT RECORDING – Built-in high sensitivity G sensor, AI algorithm can complete in time emergency event recording when the car encounters an accident.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Native 4K+1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera: Simultaneously capturing the road at 4K(3840*2160/front lens) and 1080P(1920*1080/rear lens) resolution, this dual dash cam offers amazing video quality which is four times clearer than a normal dashcam. License plates, road signs and scenery can all be clearly recorded with Campark 4K car camera.
- H.265-High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC): Supporting H.265 video compression technology, which is more efficient than H.264 based on the same video quality. With faster compression efficiency and more capacity saving, H.265 is the most suitable 4K compressed video coding standard at present.
- Super Night Vision & WDR: With the latest WDR technology and 6-layers glass lens, it can automatically adjust exposure, which helps capture road signs, license plates and other details that usually cannot be read at night. The F1.8 wide aperture and advanced sensor gathers more light and eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments.
- Pocket-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield; automatically records and saves video of incidents with GPS location, date and time
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p HD video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- Three channel dash cam: Campark DC40 dash cam features with 170°front camera, 120°inside cabin camera and 140°rear camera which records video simultaneously at 2K（2560x1440）+1080p+1080p. Three channel recording covers your car blind spots inside and out
- 4K Ultra HD front recording & infrared night vision: 2 channel or single front recording, front camera captures 4K UHD (3840 x 2160&30fps) footage, providing clearer details. Equipped with high-performance Sony IMX335 sensor, F/1.8 aperture front lens, WDR technology plus cabin cam 4 IR lights greatly enhance the image quality in low light condition
- Super capacitor & loop recording: Power is delivered with the help of super capacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery which can safely withstand extreme temperature and extend the lifespan of the dash camera. At the loop recording mode,the dash camera will automatically cover the oldest footage with the newest one when the micro SD card is full, getting you free from the hands operation
- 【Real Ultra HD 4K+1080P Dual Dash Cam】 The REDTIGER F7N dash cam offers top quality 4K 3840*2160P with Sony IMX415 Sensor on front camera and 1920*1080P on rear camera that captures super clear view.Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc.wide-angle dual camera capture all pedestrians and vehicles around the car, providing sufficient evidence for rear-end collisions or collisions etc.
- 【Built-in WiFi&GPS】The 4K backup car camera has built-in Wi-Fi with easy connection to your smartphone app. With the "Ucam" app, it's very convenient to operate live preview, playback, and device management on your smart phone.what' s more, Video files can be downloaded to smartphone and shared with your friend by social media.The built-in GPS can easily record your driving route, driving speed and other information, which will become your important evidence.
- 【Sony Sensor&Super Night Vision】F7N dash cam with Sony IMX415 sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The combination of F1.5 large aperture and 6-glass lens, professional WDR, HDR technology ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, Car license plates can be easily seen.
- 【4K and 1080P 2 Channel In Car Dash Cam】This dual dash cam equipped with ultra 4K 3840x2160 30fps front camera and 1920x1080 30fps inside camera simultaneously records front and inside. 2 Channel dash cam with wide angle without blind spot captures all around details as a travel recording or important video evidence in insurance case disputes, it is your superior choice for Uber/Taxi/Ridesharing drivers.
- 【Dash Cam with GPS and Speed】The built-in GPS records your driving track and speed, the speed can show on the display while recording. What's more, optional screen saver function can show you the driving speed and date/time, so you would not being distracted to check the speed on dashboard.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Interior Car Dash Camera for Drivers】Equipped with the advanced Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and IR LEDs light on facing camera. This interior dash cam captures clear image and footage in cabin in low-light condition, easy to record the driver and passengers inside.
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Purchasing Buying TipsLike lots of people you want the defense and video proof that a dash cam can supply. In the event of a crash, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam can be a vital tool.
Some dash cams are much better after that others. They use far better video clip quality, simplicity of usage and also will just last longer!
We placed this overview together to assist you discover the very best dash cam for you needs and also your budget. We will certainly clarify the most recent attributes and just how they could help you make a decision which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Features Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly lock the video as well as save in instance of an accident to protect against shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape the exact area and also speed up an accident or occasion takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop recording makes sure that you never ever run out of information storage as older data are composed over when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam uses implies the higher the information of the video clip image that could be videotaped. This is very important when you have to check out a certificate plate number or other small details. Try to find at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam. Avoid any designs that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will cause inadequate image top quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam uses implies the greater the detail of the video clip picture that could be videotaped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range and assists avoid under as well as over direct exposures to supply clearer video quality under many circumstances.
BudgetWe can divide dash cameras into 3 basic price levels - inexpensive, mid range as well as premium models.
Economy dashboard cam designs typically cost less then $50. They are typically very standard and also do not offer features such as GPS. Several are common or knock-offs that are offered under various brand name names. We suggest avoiding a lot of these as video clip and overall high quality is usually pretty poor. Have a look at this spending plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cameras cost in between $50 to $150 and also offer excellent value for the most parts. These dash cameras feature many of the attributes that you will desire in a dashboard camera as well as will supply trusted procedure.
Premium dash cams designs could establish you back numerous dollars however will certainly offer you with the utmost functions and also degrees of protection. These luxury versions are currently starting to add features such as Wifi and also cloud storage to earn accessing your dash cam video clips much easier then ever prior to.
Purchasing a new dashboard cameras ought to be fun and interesting! Simply bear in mind to take some time to investigate the versions that fit your demands and spending plans|budgets and requirements} to make certain they are ideal for you. Review customer evaluations and check out the most up to date video clips available for the models you are taking into consideration. Pointer: stay clear of dash cams that have several user reviews mentioning that they got this thing free of cost or at a reduced price for their honest evaluation.|Buying a new dash cam must be enjoyable and amazing! Tip: prevent dash cams that have several individual reviews specifying that they got this product for free or at an affordable cost for their honest evaluation.
Get more information on the top selling dash cameras.