Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dash Cam, VAVA 1920X1080P@60Fps Wi-Fi Car Dash Camera with Sony Night Vision Sensor, Dashboard Camera Recorder with GPS, Parking Mode, G-Sensor, Support 128GB Max
- 1080P@60fps and 360°Swivel angle: based on powerful Novatek NT96663 CPU, the 1920x1080p dash cam captures up to 5 car lanes with its 155°lens, recording at 60fps, with crystal clear details, even capturing license plates.
- Night vision w/Sony sensor & built-in GPS: The Sony IMX291 CMOS image sensor provides clear and crisp footage, day and night. Built-in GPS can accurately track your driving route, location, and speed in either km/h or MP/H.
- Wi-fi & powerful VAVA Dash app: full-featured VAVA Dash cam mobile app enables live viewing, real-time photo & video sharing on social media, or direct media transfer of evidence to police & insurance companies right from your phone.
- Loop recording, g-sensor & parking mode: seamless loop recording will be automatically activated when start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in 1, 2 or minute segments with an Auto-Looping mechanism.
- Compact design & Super easy installation: discreet design allows for a well-hidden witness that captures all events on the road ahead. The 360°Swivel mount to capture footage inside and outside of the car.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Car key-sized dash camera mounts discreetly behind rearview mirror and goes virtually unnoticed; automatically records and saves video of incidents
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- 【Real Ultra HD 4K+1080P Dual Dash Cam】 The REDTIGER F7N dash cam offers top quality 4K 3840*2160P with Sony STARVIS Sensor on front camera and 1920*1080P on rear camera that captures super clear view.Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc.wide-angle dual camera capture all pedestrians and vehicles around the car, providing sufficient evidence for rear-end collisions or collisions etc.
- 【Built-in WiFi&GPS】The 4K backup car camera has built-in Wi-Fi with easy connection to your smartphone app. With the "Ucam" app, it's very convenient to operate live preview, playback, and device management on your smart phone.what' s more, Video files can be downloaded to smartphone and shared with your friend by social media.The built-in GPS can easily record your driving route, driving speed and other information, which will become your important evidence.
- 【Sony Sensor&Super Night Vision】F7N dash cam with Sony IMX415 sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The combination of F1.5 large aperture and 6-glass lens, professional WDR, HDR technology ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, Car license plates can be easily seen.
- 【Dual 1080P Hidden Dash cam】The front and rear cameras simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and rear (160°) in crystal detail at FHD 1920x1080P@30fps. The discreet design allows you to stick the dashcam to your windshield for optimal field-of-view thus not attracting attention and making safe driving. The car camera comes with a 20ft rear camera cable, which is perfect for trucks, pickup,s, and SUVs.
- 【4k Single Front Dash cam】The Single front recording captures crystal clear video at 4k 2880x2160P@24FPS or 1920x1080P@60FPS, which makes key details like road signs and vehicle number plates highly legible.
- 【Built-in GPS with Live Speed Display】The built-in GPS module allows you to view the Live speed in dash cam during driving. You can track the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH), and location on Google Maps via our Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer, which will provide further additional evidence if an accident occurs.
- 【Dual Lens 1080P Car Camera】Best dual dash cam for uber, rideshare, lyft drivers, picked by Wirecutter, CNET, Businessinsider, BGR etc. The front and inside camera simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and inside passenger cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps, which is a great option for rideshare drivers that will need photographic evidence in the event some rowdy passengers do damage to their car.
- 【Single Front 2.5K 1440P Dash Cam】When recording in front-only mode, footage is captured at at 2.5K 2560x1440P@30fps, which enables clear license plates, road signs. Or you can switch to 1920x1080P@60fps mode with smoother videos for high speed traffic.
- 【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony sensor, 4 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
- 【The Best Dash Cam for Professional Drivers】Nexar Pro provides the ultimate protection by recording both the road and the cabin of a car. The road view camera records crisp 135° wide video in 1080p Full HD quality. The interior camera records sharp footage in 720p HD quality and includes 10 infra-red light bulbs that provide superb night vision. The system is equipped with advanced G-force sensors and comes with 32GB or 128GB memory, providing 4 or 16 hours of loop recording respectively.
- 【Instant Evidence Straight to Your Phone】The Nexar Pro dashboard camera works only when paired to the Nexar app. The dash cam seamlessly streams live footage to your phone every time you drive, so video evidence is always just a tap away if you need it. The Nexar app works in the background, so you can use other apps (like navigation) while driving. Nexar Beam is compatible with iPhones and top Android phones. Scroll to the FAQ section for more details.
- 【Smart Detection and Free Cloud Backup】The camera detects critical situations on the road (like collisions or sudden brakes) and saves them as short clips on the Nexar app. These clips are also automatically backed up to your free and unlimited Nexar cloud account.
Last update on 2021-11-29 at 21:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-11-29 at 21:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Buying GuideLike many individuals you want the protection and video clip evidence that a dash cam can supply. In the occasion of an accident, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam can be an important tool.
Some dash cams are better after that others. They use much better video clip top quality, convenience of use and also will simply last much longer!
We put this overview together to assist you discover the ideal dash cam for you needs and your budget. We will certainly explain the most up to date functions as well as just how they can help you determine which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-11-29 at 21:42 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Features Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately conserve and secure the video clip in instance of an accident to stop shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will record the exact place and also speed a mishap or occasion occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording makes certain that you never run out of information storage space as older data are edited when your flash memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam offers means the greater the detail of the video photo that could be videotaped. When you need to check out a license plate number or other small information, this is crucial. When selecting a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Stay clear of any models that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to inadequate picture high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam provides indicates the greater the detail of the video clip photo that can be recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range and aids protect against under and also over exposures to provide more clear video quality under a lot of circumstances.
BudgetWe can separate dash cameras into 3 basic rate ranges - inexpensive, mid level and also high-end models.
Economy dash camera designs typically cost less then $50. They are generally very fundamental and also do not supply features such as GPS. Lots of are generic or knock-offs that are offered under various brand names. We recommend preventing the majority of these as video clip and general high quality is generally pretty bad. Look into this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cams cost between $50 to $150 and also supply excellent value most of the times. These dash cameras include a lot of the features that you will desire in a dashboard camera and will certainly offer trustworthy operation.
Premium dash cameras versions could establish you back numerous dollars however will certainly give you with the utmost features and also levels of security. These high end designs are currently starting to add functions such as Wifi and cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam videos much easier then ever.
Buying a new dashboard cameras must be fun as well as amazing! Simply keep in mind to spend some time to investigate the designs that fit your needs and budget plans|budget plans and needs} to earn sure they are appropriate for you. Check out user evaluations and inspect out the current video clips readily available for the models you are taking into consideration. Tip: avoid dash cams that have numerous customer evaluates specifying that they obtained this thing totally free or at a reduced price for their truthful evaluation.|Buying a new dash cam ought to be fun as well as amazing! Idea: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous individual reviews stating that they received this product for free or at an affordable price for their straightforward review.
Find more information on the most popular dash cams.