Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dash Cam with Sony Super Night Vision Sensor Inside, 170° Wide Angle, 3.0” OLED Dual 1080P FHD Touch Screen, Front & Interior Dash Camera for Car, WiFi GPS Car Driving Recorder WDR G-Sensor Anoopsyche
- 【1080P Full HD Dash Cam】Ultra-high resolution 1920x1080p @30fps on the left and right sides can simultaneously capture high-speed video. The 3 Inch OLED Screen provides clearer video and zoom-in images, even in Key moments can also capture at high speeds. The lens angle can rotate 90°.
- 【170° Super Wide Angle】This car driving recorder uses a 170 ° super wide-angle lens. Ultra-wide field of view reduces blind spots for more complete road condition information. WDR technology allows the camera to intelligently adjust the brightness to create clear images in any lighting conditions, suitable for cars, taxis.
- 【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The built-in camera uses SONY Starlight Night Vision Sensor to handle low light conditions, using a high-end imaging chip: OV4689 automatically balances the light and dark areas of the video. The interior scene can be clearly restored even in a dark environment
- 【Loop Recording & GPS Record】 When the system detects that the memory card (Not included in package) is full, the movie with the longest interval is automatically deleted, the video is unlocked and recording continues. Optional GPS tracking driving routes, location and speed, GPS navigation combined with electronic maps, road information databases, pavement facility data, etc., can guide driving routes and routes.
- 【PROFESSIONAL AFTER-SALES SERVICE】This recorder utilize Super Capacitor battery, its more resistant to temperature, longer cycle life and safer than lithium batteries. This product supports a 12-month warranty. Regardless of your question or needs, please feel free to contact us and we will provide you with a solution within 24 hours.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage's, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime
- ULTRA HD RESOLUTION - With WQHD 2688*1520P@30FPS max, 1440P front & 1080P rear dual lens, capture the roads simultaneously in super clear definition. Equipped with 170° wide angle for dual cameras monitors all directions without visual blind zone.
- RECORD LONGER TIME VIDEO - Supporting 128GB sd card, while H.265 encode type takes less file space, camera provides longer time recording even during parking than others. Also, it automatically overwrites previous recordings with new files when SD card is full.
- EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK - Built-in G-sensor, the camera will automatically lock the current video when it detects shake or collision, which won't be overwritten by the loop recording and saved at a separate event folder.
- 【Ultra HD Real 4K Dual Channel Dash Cam】 Adopt top quality Sony 8MP IMX317 Sensor on front camera and Sony IMX 291 sensor on rear camera, this dual dash cam captures super clear view at Ultra HD 4K 3840 * 2160 @30fps + 1920 * 1080P @30fps at the same time. 4K resolution offer amazing video quality, four time higher than a regular Full HD recording. Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc. Give you peace of mind when you're driving.
- 【Upgraded Super Night Vision & WDR】Come with 8 Megapixel image sensor, provide a much clearer image than most dash cameras at night, combine with upgraded 7-Glass F1.8 aperture lens and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology, maintain sharp image and automatically balance the lighting at over bright and over dark area. Help capture clear details that other cameras cannot read, like road signs, license plates.
- 【Buffered Parking Mode】Buffered parking mode will be able to record events leading up to an impact / motion that has been detected. Car camera will save 15 seconds video before the event and 30 seconds after the event. This is an excellent feature and completes a true parking mode as there can be a lot of vital information in the lead-up to whatever triggered recording. To use parking mode, it is better to buy VIOFO HK3 hardwire cable separately.
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- QUAD HD+ RECORDING: Featuring an entirely new chipset design & Sony sensor to support Quad HD+ recording in 2560 x 1600P / 2560 x 1440P at 30fps to create high quality, vivid and detailed images in various lighting environments.
- SONY 5MP STARVIS SENSOR: Experience the new Sony Starvis 5MP technology with detailed, brighter and crystal-clear images captured in day-or-night time lighting for super clear and consistent night vision.
- MOTION & COLLISION DETECTION: Using the camera's G-Sensor and State-of-the-Art motion detection technology, video footage is now intelligently captured in parking mode when moving objects and/or impacts are detected while the vehicle is parked. Files are flagged as important and protected onto the SD card for review.
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 05:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 05:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Purchasing InformationLike many individuals you want the protection and video clip proof that a dash cam could supply. In the event of an accident, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be a very useful device.
Some dash cams are much better after that others. They provide better video clip top quality, simplicity of usage as well as will certainly just last longer!
We placed this overview together in order to help you find the very best dash cam for you requires as well as your pocketbook. We will explain the most up to date attributes and just how they could assist you determine which dashboard camera is worth your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 06:20 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Meanings Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically secure the video clip as well as conserve in instance of an accident to avoid shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly record the specific place as well as speed a crash or event takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping makes certain that you never run out of data storage as older files are edited when your memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam uses suggests the greater the detail of the video photo that can be taped. When you need to review a certificate plate number or other little information, this is vital. When picking a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Avoid any kind of designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly cause bad photo top quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam provides implies the higher the detail of the video clip photo that could be tape-recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range and also aids avoid under and over exposures to supply more clear video high quality under most situations.
Price RangesWe could separate dash cams right into three general price levels - economy, mid range as well as high-end models.
Economy dash camera versions normally cost much less after that $50. They are usually really fundamental and do not offer functions such as GPS. Numerous are common or knock-offs that are sold under several different brand name names. We recommend avoiding most of these as video clip and general top quality is normally rather bad. Take a look at this budget dash cam.
dashboard cameras set you back between $50 to $150 as well as supply terrific worth. These dashboard cameras feature a number of the attributes that you will desire in a dashboard camera and will certainly provide reliable operation.
High-end dash cameras versions could set you back hundreds of bucks yet will offer you with the utmost attributes as well as degrees of protection. These luxury models are currently starting to include functions such as Wifi and cloud storage making accessing your dash cam video clips simpler after that ever prior to.
Buying a brand-new dashboard cameras need to be fun and amazing! Just remember to take a while to look into the models that fit your demands as well as budget plans|spending plans as well as demands} making certain they are right for you. Read individual evaluations as well as examine out the most current videos offered for the models you are considering. Idea: stay clear of dash cams that have several user reviews stating that they received this item totally free or at a reduced rate for their honest testimonial.|Acquiring a brand-new dash cam ought to be enjoyable as well as amazing! Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple individual assesses mentioning that they received this product for cost-free or at a reduced price for their straightforward evaluation.
Find more info on the most popular dashboard cameras.