Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dash Camera for Cars【2021 New Version】 Milerong 1080P FHD DVR Dash Cams, 3″ LCD Screen 170° Wide Angle Car Camera with Night Vision, G-Sensor, WDR, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording, Motion Detection
- 【3 Inch FHD Dash Camera】 3″ large LCD Screen and 1080P front lens, capture the roads simultaneously in super clear definition. Equipped with 170° wide angle for front cameras monitors all directions without visual blind zone.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Our car camera dash cam combined with F1.8 large aperture, HDR and WDR technology, which can capture clear road conditions, license plates details even in low-light environments. Any trouble with image exposure and low-light can be solved. Make night shooting clearer and driving safer at night.
- 【Emergency Recording & Loop Recording】 With built-in G-sensor, our new version dashboard camera can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Accident scene can be truly restored.
- 【Easy Installation & Use】With detailed user manual, you can easily install the dash cam. Just insert and format the SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply. The car dash camera will start recording immediately after igniting, shut down and save the video when you shut off the engine.
- 【Lifetime after-sales support 】All Milerong dash cams enjoy 24 months warranty and lifetime customer service support. Any question, please feel free to contact us! Tips: If you need a memory card, please search “B08CDL8BMD” and buy together for more discount!
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Buying InfoLike many individuals you want the defense and video clip evidence that a dash cam can offer. In the occasion of a crash, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam can be an indispensable tool.
Some dash cams are much better after that others. They offer much better video clip high quality, convenience of use and also will just last longer!
We placed this overview together in order to help you locate the very best dash cam for you needs and also your wallet. We will discuss the current functions as well as just how they could help you determine which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Features Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly save and secure the video clip in case of a crash to avoid shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape the specific area and speed an accident or event happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop recording guarantees that you never run out of information storage as older files are composed over when your memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam provides means the higher the detail of the video clip picture that could be videotaped. This is important when you have to review a permit plate number or other little details. When selecting a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Avoid any type of designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will cause inadequate picture high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam provides means the higher the information of the video image that could be recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range and assists stop under and over exposures to provide clearer video clip high quality under many scenarios.
Price RangesWe could separate dashboard cams right into 3 general cost ranges - economy, mid range as well as premium models.
Budget dashboard cam models normally set you back much less after that $50. They are generally very standard as well as do not use functions such as GPS. Many are common or knock-offs that are sold under several various brand. We suggest staying clear of a lot of these as video and overall high quality is typically very bad. Have a look at this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams cost between $50 to $150 and use fantastic worth most of the times. These dash cameras feature a lot of the attributes that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera as well as will offer reputable procedure.
High-end dashboard cams versions could establish you back thousands of bucks yet will certainly provide you with the utmost functions and degrees of security. These luxury versions are now beginning to add functions such as Wifi as well as cloud storage space to make accessing your dash cam video clips much easier then ever.
Acquiring a new dashboard cameras need to be enjoyable as well as interesting! Just remember to spend some time to look into the versions that fit your demands and also budget plans|budget plans and also needs} to make certain they are appropriate for you. Check out customer evaluations and also inspect out the most recent video clips readily available for the versions you are considering. Suggestion: prevent dash cams that have several customer examines mentioning that they received this product totally free or at a reduced price for their sincere testimonial.|Getting a new dash cam should be enjoyable as well as interesting! Suggestion: avoid dash cams that have several individual assesses mentioning that they got this item for cost-free or at an affordable cost for their honest evaluation.
Get more info on the top selling dash cameras.