Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Eonon HD 720P R0015 Smart Dashcam,Compatible with GA9463,GA9453B,GA2178,GA2186,GA2176,GA9450,GA9463B,GA2188,GA9365,GA9450B,GA2187,GA9480A,GA9451,GA9453,GA9449,GA2180A,GA9353,GA9350B
- 🚙【ADAS System for Safer Driving】 With the advanced driver-assistance systems(ADAS), the camera sends real-time audio alerts if you stray from the lane or drive too close to the front vehicle. It helps to avoid collisions and accidents and create a safer and better driving experience.
- 🚙【HD 720P Dashcam】 The Eonon 720P HD dashcam records high-quality and smooth video day and night at 30 frames per second and captures all the critical details such as license plates, signposts etc. Never miss what matters!
- 🚙【Compatible with Eonon Android Head Units】 This dashcam is compatible with all Eonon Android head units. You can use it with your Android head units to check the recording videos, monitor road conditions and so forth with the big screen of your head unit. Enjoy a more smooth and convenient experience!
- 🚙【Seamless Loop Recording】 When the storage is full, the dashcam can ensure continuous recording by replacing the oldest videos with the newest videos. With loop recording, the dashcam will never miss a crucial incident and it allows the dashcam to keep recording while reserving video evidence of earlier incidents.
- 🚙【Retain the Important Footage】 Locking files is supported by Eonon dashcam. You can choose to lock the important clips and protect them from being overwritten. Record and enshrine something interesting or amazing while driving.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage's, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- 【Three and Dual View Dash Cam】The N4 offers 155° front camera, 165° inside camera and 160° rear camera to record front, inside cabin and road back simultaneously at 1440P+1080P+1080P at 30fps, which gives you all-round protection when you’re on the roads. Dual recording mode captures a crystal clear 2560x1440P in the front and 1920x1080P 30fps inside cabin or rear. The front camera can seamlessly record up to 1520p when use alone, enabling clear capturing of license plates and road signs.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Car Camera】With high-performance Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor, a big F1.4 aperture 6-glass lens observing road front, F1.8 6-glass lens observing rear of your car, this car camera is able to increase exposure automatically in dark situations for capture clear videos footage; 4 IR LED lights facing the vehicle occupants, which can accurately capture the whole cabin even when the cabin is completely dark.
- 【24 Hours Parking Mode】24 hours Parking mode can be triggered by the motion detection or collision detection with continuous power supply. Motion Detection auto record when people or objects comes in front of your car; If an impact is detected when car dash cam is off, collision detection enables the three way dash cam to auto on to record the impact. This three way dash camera should always be connected to hardwire kit(need to buy extra, ASIN B083XB8T7T) or external battery for parking mode.
- 【3 Channel Dash Cam】 This is an ultimate triple channel dash cam, front camera record super clear scene in front of your car at 2560*1440P @30fps, interior & rear camera record the inside cabin and rear road at full HD 1080P @30fps. The 160°+140°+140° wide angle allows the camera to reduce the blind spots and capture more events. All-round video recording gives you full protection when driving on the road.
- 【Super Night Vision】 All of 3 channels of the dash camera use STARVIS sensors and WDR technology to guarantee the ultimate sharpness and night image quality even in low light environments. The interior facing camera utilizes 4 IR LED lights, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage when the passenger cabin is dark. Even in complete darkness, the dash camera can capture usable images.
- 【Build-in Wi-Fi & GPS】 Supported 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi brings faster transfer speed. You could connect the dashcam with the Zenfox app to manage settings, view on-live videos, check GPS route and download recordings to your smartphone. Built-in GPS accurately records your driving route, location, speed and time. Playback your video using the comprehensive GPS Logger software interface to see real-time information.
- ULTRA HD RESOLUTION - With WQHD 2688*1520P@30FPS max, 1440P front & 1080P rear dual lens, capture the roads simultaneously in super clear definition. Equipped with 170° wide angle for dual cameras monitors all directions without visual blind zone.
- RECORD LONGER TIME VIDEO - Supporting 128GB sd card, while H.265 encode type takes less file space, camera provides longer time recording even during parking than others. Also, it automatically overwrites previous recordings with new files when SD card is full.
- EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK - Built-in G-sensor, the camera will automatically lock the current video when it detects shake or collision, which won't be overwritten by the loop recording and saved at a separate event folder.
Last update on 2020-08-25 at 16:43 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-25 at 16:43 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Buying Buying TipsLike many individuals you desire the defense and video proof that a dash cam could supply. In case of a mishap, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be a vital tool.
Buying a dashboard camera could be an uphill struggle as there are hundreds of versions to pick from. How do you recognize which one is best for you? Which one has the functions and also reliability you need on your day-to-day commute? Some dash cams are much better after that others. They supply much better video clip quality, ease of use and will simply last longer!
We placed this guide with each other to assist you find the most effective dash cam for you needs as well as your wallet. We will certainly clarify the most recent functions and exactly how they could help you decide which dashboard camera deserves your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2020-08-25 at 14:24 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Features Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically save as well as lock the video in instance of a crash to prevent shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape the precise area and speed a crash or event occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording ensures that you never ever lack information storage space as older files are edited when your flash memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam supplies implies the greater the information of the video image that can be tape-recorded. This is necessary when you should check out a certificate plate number or various other tiny information. Seek at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam. Stay clear of any models that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will cause inadequate image high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam supplies implies the greater the information of the video photo that could be tape-recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range and also helps avoid under and also over exposures to offer more clear video clip high quality under the majority of circumstances.
BudgetWe could divide dash cams right into 3 general cost levels - budget, mid range and premium models.
Budget plan dash cam models usually set you back much less after that $50. Examine out this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dash cameras set you back in between $50 to $150 and use wonderful value most of the times. These dashboard cameras have a number of the attributes that you will desire in a dashboard camera as well as will give trustworthy operation.
High-end dashboard cameras versions could set you back hundreds of dollars yet will certainly give you with miraculous functions as well as levels of defense. These high-end versions are now beginning to add features such as Wifi and cloud storage making accessing your dash cam videos much easier after that ever before.
Acquiring a new dash cameras ought to be fun and amazing! Simply bear in mind to spend some time to investigate the designs that fit your requirements and also spending plans|budgets as well as demands} to make certain they are appropriate for you. Review user evaluations and also check out the current video clips offered for the models you are thinking about. Pointer: prevent dash cams that have multiple customer examines stating that they received this thing free of cost or at a reduced rate for their sincere testimonial.|Acquiring a brand-new dash cam ought to be enjoyable and also exciting! Idea: prevent dash cams that have several individual examines stating that they received this thing for free or at a reduced rate for their straightforward testimonial.
Get more details on the most popular dash cams.