Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2, Tiny Size, 1080p and 140-degree FOV, Monitor Your Vehicle While Away w/ New Connected Features, Voice Control
- Car key-sized dash camera mounts discreetly behind rearview mirror and goes virtually unnoticed; automatically records and saves video of incidents
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- Saved videos automatically upload via Wi-Fi connection to the secure online Vault to view and share later
- The Parking Guard feature (requires constant power and an active connection with Wi-Fi technology; access via the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone) monitors activity around your parked vehicle and alerts if an incident is detected
- Access the camera remotely for Live View monitoring (requires constant power and an active connection with Wi-Fi technology; access via the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone) when you’re away from your parked car
- Get more awareness around your vehicle using the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone to view video from up to 4 dash cams (sold separately)
- Durable design withstands harsh vehicle environments, including direct sunlight and hot temperatures
- Includes dual USB charger, giving drivers an extra USB charging port
- Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Buying InformationLike many individuals you desire the defense as well as video clip proof that a dash cam could offer. In the event of an accident, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam can be a vital tool.
Some dash cams are much better after that others. They offer better video clip quality, simplicity of use and also will certainly just last longer!
We put this overview together to assist you find the best dash cam for you requires and your purse. We will certainly clarify the most recent features and just how they could aid you choose which dashboard camera deserves your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Features Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately lock the video clip and also save in case of an accident to protect against shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will videotape the specific place and speed a crash or event occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping ensures that you never lack data storage as older files are composed over when your flash memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam provides indicates the higher the detail of the video picture that can be recorded. When you need to read a certificate plate number or various other little details, this is essential. Try to find at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam. Stay clear of any type of models that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will lead to bad image top quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam provides means the greater the detail of the video clip image that could be tape-recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range as well as helps protect against under and over exposures to offer more clear video high quality under the majority of circumstances.
BudgetWe could divide dashboard cameras into three basic rate ranges - inexpensive, mid level as well as high-end models.
Inexpensive dash camera versions usually cost less after that $50. They are usually really fundamental as well as do not use attributes such as GPS. Numerous are generic or knock-offs that are offered under several brand. We advise avoiding the majority of these as video clip as well as overall quality is typically very bad. Take a look at this budget plan dash cam.
dash cameras set you back in between $50 to $150 and offer terrific value. These dashboard cameras feature most of the attributes that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera and also will give dependable procedure.
Premium dash cameras versions can set you back numerous bucks yet will certainly offer you with miraculous features as well as degrees of defense. These high end designs are currently beginning to include features such as Wifi and cloud storage making accessing your dash cam video clips less complicated after that in the past.
Purchasing a new dashboard cams need to be fun and also amazing! Just bear in mind to spend some time to investigate the models that fit your requirements as well as budgets|budgets as well as demands} to make certain they are right for you. Check out individual reviews and examine out the most recent video clips offered for the designs you are thinking about. Suggestion: prevent dash cams that have numerous user assesses mentioning that they got this product completely free or at a discounted price for their honest review.|Getting a brand-new dash cam must be enjoyable and also interesting! Suggestion: stay clear of dash cams that have several customer evaluates specifying that they obtained this product for cost-free or at a discounted cost for their straightforward evaluation.
Find more information on the best selling dash cams.