Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GEREE Dash Cam, Car DVR Dashboard Camera Recorder 1080p FHD with Night Vision, 3 inch IPS Touch Screen, 170 Super Wide Angle, G Sensor, Parking Monitor, Motion Detection, WDR
- 【 1080P FHD Dash Cam For Cars And 3 Inch IPS Touch Screen 】:1080P FHD lens and 170°super wide lens delivers high-definition video and high-quality photos. car camera with 3'' large LCD screen is simple and easy to use with playback and menu options right at your fingertips, It documents the most important moments, even at high speeds.This driving recorder can capture car number plates and road signs in detail.
- 【G-Sensor】 Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence.
- 【24H Parking Monitor& Loop Recording】24 Hours Motion activated parking mode makes the dash cam automatically record when it detects motion in front of your car. Automatically overwrite the oldest files to save new files when the memory card gets full. Infinite loop recording, never miss any moment. Note:This function only works when the cam is turned off and you have to connect it to power source all the time
- 【Easy Installation & Use】:This dash camera is very easy to install and operate. The included suction mount could be easily attaches anywhere on your windshield in seconds. Just plug in the SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply.
- 【PROFESSIONAL AFTER-SALES SERVICE】GEREE customer service team provides you with the most efficient and professional after-sales service. Regardless of your questions or needs, please feel free to contact us and we will provide you with a solution within 24 hours. At the same time, all GEREE products support a one-month free return, 12-month warranty. Quick contact：email@example.com.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage's, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime
- ULTRA HD RESOLUTION - With WQHD 2688*1520P@30FPS max, 1440P front & 1080P rear dual lens, capture the roads simultaneously in super clear definition. Equipped with 170° wide angle for dual cameras monitors all directions without visual blind zone.
- RECORD LONGER TIME VIDEO - Supporting 128GB sd card, while H.265 encode type takes less file space, camera provides longer time recording even during parking than others. Also, it automatically overwrites previous recordings with new files when SD card is full.
- EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK - Built-in G-sensor, the camera will automatically lock the current video when it detects shake or collision, which won't be overwritten by the loop recording and saved at a separate event folder.
- 【Ultra HD Real 4K Dual Channel Dash Cam】 Adopt top quality Sony 8MP IMX317 Sensor on front camera and Sony IMX 291 sensor on rear camera, this dual dash cam captures super clear view at Ultra HD 4K 3840 * 2160 @30fps + 1920 * 1080P @30fps at the same time. 4K resolution offer amazing video quality, four time higher than a regular Full HD recording. Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc. Give you peace of mind when you're driving.
- 【Upgraded Super Night Vision & WDR】Come with 8 Megapixel image sensor, provide a much clearer image than most dash cameras at night, combine with upgraded 7-Glass F1.8 aperture lens and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology, maintain sharp image and automatically balance the lighting at over bright and over dark area. Help capture clear details that other cameras cannot read, like road signs, license plates.
- 【Buffered Parking Mode】Buffered parking mode will be able to record events leading up to an impact / motion that has been detected. Car camera will save 15 seconds video before the event and 30 seconds after the event. This is an excellent feature and completes a true parking mode as there can be a lot of vital information in the lead-up to whatever triggered recording. To use parking mode, it is better to buy VIOFO HK3 hardwire cable separately.
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- QUAD HD+ RECORDING: Featuring an entirely new chipset design & Sony sensor to support Quad HD+ recording in 2560 x 1600P / 2560 x 1440P at 30fps to create high quality, vivid and detailed images in various lighting environments.
- SONY 5MP STARVIS SENSOR: Experience the new Sony Starvis 5MP technology with detailed, brighter and crystal-clear images captured in day-or-night time lighting for super clear and consistent night vision.
- MOTION & COLLISION DETECTION: Using the camera's G-Sensor and State-of-the-Art motion detection technology, video footage is now intelligently captured in parking mode when moving objects and/or impacts are detected while the vehicle is parked. Files are flagged as important and protected onto the SD card for review.
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 05:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 05:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Buying InformationLike many individuals you want the security as well as video clip evidence that a dash cam can supply. In the occasion of an accident, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam could be an indispensable tool.
Acquiring a dashboard camera can be a challenging task as there are thousands of versions to select from. How do you recognize which one is finest for you? Which one has the attributes as well as reliability you need on your day-to-day commute? Some dash cams are better after that others. They provide far better video clip top quality, simplicity of usage and also will just last longer!
We put this guide together to assist you discover the most effective dash cam for you requires and also your budget. We will discuss the most current functions and also how they could help you decide which dashboard camera deserves your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 06:20 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Meanings Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly conserve as well as lock the video in instance of a collision to stop losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will record the specific place as well as speed a crash or event takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping makes certain that you never run out of information storage space as older files are edited when your memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam uses implies the greater the information of the video picture that can be recorded. This is necessary when you should review a certificate plate number or various other small information. Try to find at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam. Avoid any versions that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to bad photo high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam offers indicates the higher the information of the video picture that could be recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and also aids avoid under and over exposures to offer more clear video high quality under a lot of situations.
BudgetWe can separate dashboard cams right into three general rate ranges - inexpensive, mid level as well as high-end models.
Budget dash cam versions typically cost less after that $50. They are normally very basic and do not use attributes such as GPS. Many are common or knock-offs that are sold under many various trademark name. We advise preventing a lot of these as video clip as well as general top quality is typically quite inadequate. Look into this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams cost between $50 to $150 and offer excellent worth in many cases. These dash cameras include most of the functions that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera and also will certainly give reliable operation.
Premium dash cams versions could set you back hundreds of bucks yet will give you with the utmost features and also levels of security. These high end models are currently beginning to include features such as Wifi and cloud storage to earn accessing your dash cam videos easier after that before.
Getting a new dash cams need to be fun and amazing! Simply bear in mind to take some time to look into the versions that fit your demands as well as spending plans|budget plans as well as demands} making sure they are ideal for you. Check out individual evaluations and examine out the most up to date video clips available for the models you are thinking about. Suggestion: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous individual assesses mentioning that they received this thing for complimentary or at an affordable rate for their straightforward testimonial.|Acquiring a brand-new dash cam need to be fun and also amazing! Idea: prevent dash cams that have multiple individual assesses specifying that they received this item for cost-free or at a reduced cost for their sincere review.
Find more information on the some of our favorite dash cameras.