Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Imazing Dual Dash Cam 2K Front and 1080P Cabin or 4K 24fps Single Front ,for Cars with Wi-Fi, Night Vision, Parking Mode, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Support 128GB Max
- 【Full HD Dash Cam Front and Cabin】 6-piece glass high-definition dual-lens driving recorder has a 2.0-inch LCD screen, while records 4K or simultaneously records up to 2.0K (2K@ 30fps(front)+1080P@30fps(inside)) ultra-high-definition resolution,thus providing clear high-quality video/image and powerful functions. Very suitable for Uber / Taxi / Rideshare drivers or people who need to record scenery and happy time with their family.
- 【Excellent night vision/day vision and HDR technology】 The built-in camera with 4 infrared LED lights and F/1.8 aperture can cope with insufficient light even when the cabin is dark at night, and ensure a perfect video picture . The front camera is equipped with HDR technology, which provides excellent exposure and dynamic range in low light conditions.
- 【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Continuous loop recording will automatically overwrite the oldest material, so you don't have to worry about insufficient memory card space. Combined with the G sensor (built-in acceleration collision sensor), the front and interior of the driving recorder will lock the lens to prevent the video from being overwritten when sudden shaking/collision is detected. It can be used as evidence and insurance claims in the event of a car accident.
- 【Easy to install and use】 This driving recorder is very easy to install and use, please refer to the reference pictures in our user manual. The attached suction cup can be easily installed anywhere on the windshield in a few seconds. Just insert the SD card (not included) and connect to the power source. The driving recorder will start recording immediately after ignition, and will turn off and save the video when the engine is turned off.
- 【Parking monitoring and reliable after-sales service】 Combining the parking monitoring function, the driving recorder will automatically turn on and start recording when it detects an external force, providing you with safety protection. Professional customer service will solve all problems within 24 hours. You will enjoy the best shopping experience!
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Native 4K+1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera: Simultaneously capturing the road at 4K(3840*2160/front lens) and 1080P(1920*1080/rear lens) resolution, this dual dash cam offers amazing video quality which is four times clearer than a normal dashcam. License plates, road signs and scenery can all be clearly recorded with Campark 4K car camera.
- H.265-High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC): Supporting H.265 video compression technology, which is more efficient than H.264 based on the same video quality. With faster compression efficiency and more capacity saving, H.265 is the most suitable 4K compressed video coding standard at present.
- Super Night Vision & WDR: With the latest WDR technology and 6-layers glass lens, it can automatically adjust exposure, which helps capture road signs, license plates and other details that usually cannot be read at night. The F1.8 wide aperture and advanced sensor gathers more light and eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments.
- Pocket-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield; automatically records and saves video of incidents with GPS location, date and time
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p HD video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- 【4K and 1080P 2 Channel In Car Dash Cam】This dual dash cam equipped with ultra 4K 3840x2160 30fps front camera and 1920x1080 30fps inside camera simultaneously records front and inside. 2 Channel dash cam with wide angle without blind spot captures all around details as a travel recording or important video evidence in insurance case disputes, it is your superior choice for Uber/Taxi/Ridesharing drivers.
- 【Dash Cam with GPS and Speed】The built-in GPS records your driving track and speed, the speed can show on the display while recording. What's more, optional screen saver function can show you the driving speed and date/time, so you would not being distracted to check the speed on dashboard.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Interior Car Dash Camera for Drivers】Equipped with the advanced Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and IR LEDs light on facing camera. This interior dash cam captures clear image and footage in cabin in low-light condition, easy to record the driver and passengers inside.
- 【Something UNIQUE】 164 ft Telephoto Zoom-in lens + 140° Wide angle w/ 6-layers glass. Dual 1080p @30fps Full-HD resolution H. 264 mov compression.
- 【Patent-designed Magnetic GPS Charging Mount】It allows you to place and remove the device quickly and easily. GPS tracking logs can be played on our special designed playback software.
- 【2 inch TFT LCD display】It provides vivid color with F1.8 large aperture 6-layers glass lens and 140° viewing angle
- Three channel dash cam: Campark DC40 dash cam features with 170°front camera, 120°inside cabin camera and 140°rear camera which records video simultaneously at 2K（2560x1440）+1080p+1080p. Three channel recording covers your car blind spots inside and out
- 4K Ultra HD front recording & infrared night vision: 2 channel or single front recording, front camera captures 4K UHD (3840 x 2160&30fps) footage, providing clearer details. Equipped with high-performance Sony IMX335 sensor, F/1.8 aperture front lens, WDR technology plus cabin cam 4 IR lights greatly enhance the image quality in low light condition
- Super capacitor & loop recording: Power is delivered with the help of super capacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery which can safely withstand extreme temperature and extend the lifespan of the dash camera. At the loop recording mode,the dash camera will automatically cover the oldest footage with the newest one when the micro SD card is full, getting you free from the hands operation
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 20:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 20:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Buying GuideLike many people you want the security as well as video clip proof that a dash cam can offer. In case of a mishap, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam could be an invaluable tool.
Getting a dashboard camera could be an uphill struggle as there are hundreds of designs to pick from. How do you understand which one is ideal for you? Which one has the features and integrity you require on your everyday commute? Some dash cams are better then others. They supply much better video quality, convenience of usage as well as will simply last longer!
We put this guide with each other to aid you find the best dash cam for you requires and your budget. We will certainly discuss the current attributes and how they can assist you decide which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Features Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically save and lock the video in case of a crash to avoid losing your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape-record the precise place and speed up a mishap or event takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping guarantees that you never run out of data storage space as older files are edited when your flash memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam provides indicates the greater the detail of the video clip image that could be videotaped. When you need to check out a license plate number or various other little information, this is essential. When choosing a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Prevent any kind of models that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly result in poor picture quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam provides suggests the higher the information of the video clip photo that can be tape-recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range and helps prevent under and also over direct exposures to provide clearer video clip top quality under most scenarios.
BudgetWe can separate dashboard cams into three general price levels - economy, mid range as well as high-end models.
Budget dash cam designs normally set you back much less then $50. Check out this budget plan dash cam.
dash cams cost between $50 to $150 and also supply fantastic worth. These dashboard cams come with a number of the functions that you will desire in a dashboard camera and also will certainly supply dependable procedure.
Premium dashboard cams versions can set you back numerous bucks but will certainly supply you with miraculous functions and levels of defense. These luxury models are now beginning to add attributes such as Wifi as well as cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam videos much easier after that ever before.
Purchasing a new dashboard cams ought to be enjoyable and interesting! Just remember to spend some time to look into the versions that fit your demands as well as budgets|spending plans and needs} to make sure they are best for you. Check out individual evaluations and also check out the most recent video clips readily available for the designs you are thinking about. Idea: prevent dash cams that have several individual assesses mentioning that they obtained this thing totally free or at a reduced price for their honest evaluation.|Getting a new dash cam should be enjoyable as well as interesting! Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous user evaluates stating that they received this product for complimentary or at an affordable rate for their sincere evaluation.
Get more details on the most popular dashboard cameras.