Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JOMISE Dual Dash Cam 4K&1080P Built in WiFi GPS Car Dashboard Camera Recorder with UHD 3840x2160P, 2.45″ LCD, 170° Wide Angle,H.265,WDR, Night Vision,G-Sensor, Support 128GB
- ☆【4K+1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera】Simultaneously capturing the road at 4K(3840*2160/front lens) and 1080P(1920*1080/rear lens) resolution, this dual dash cam offers amazing video quality which is four times clearer than a normal dashcam. License plates, road signs and scenery can all be clearly recorded with 4K car camera.
- ☆【BUILT-IN WiFi】 – Use the Luckcam App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smart phone and then easily share these on social media with friends and family.
- ☆【H.265-High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC)】Supporting H.265 video compression technology, which is more efficient than H.264 based on the same video quality. With faster compression efficiency and more capacity saving, H.265 is the most suitable 4K compressed video coding standard at present.
- ☆【SUPER Night Vision& LDWS】The combination of F1.8 large aperture, WDR, HDR ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images. and the backup camera display with guide lines assist you safe parking.◆Lane Departure Warning System.When turns on, it will detect the driving lane and emits an audible alarm if the vehicle is out of the driving lane.
- ☆【DASH CAM WITH GPS】 – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrade for this car camera
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage's, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime
- ULTRA HD RESOLUTION - With WQHD 2688*1520P@30FPS max, 1440P front & 1080P rear dual lens, capture the roads simultaneously in super clear definition. Equipped with 170° wide angle for dual cameras monitors all directions without visual blind zone.
- RECORD LONGER TIME VIDEO - Supporting 128GB sd card, while H.265 encode type takes less file space, camera provides longer time recording even during parking than others. Also, it automatically overwrites previous recordings with new files when SD card is full.
- EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK - Built-in G-sensor, the camera will automatically lock the current video when it detects shake or collision, which won't be overwritten by the loop recording and saved at a separate event folder.
- 【Ultra HD Real 4K Dual Channel Dash Cam】 Adopt top quality Sony 8MP IMX317 Sensor on front camera and Sony IMX 291 sensor on rear camera, this dual dash cam captures super clear view at Ultra HD 4K 3840 * 2160 @30fps + 1920 * 1080P @30fps at the same time. 4K resolution offer amazing video quality, four time higher than a regular Full HD recording. Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc. Give you peace of mind when you're driving.
- 【Upgraded Super Night Vision & WDR】Come with 8 Megapixel image sensor, provide a much clearer image than most dash cameras at night, combine with upgraded 7-Glass F1.8 aperture lens and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology, maintain sharp image and automatically balance the lighting at over bright and over dark area. Help capture clear details that other cameras cannot read, like road signs, license plates.
- 【Buffered Parking Mode】Buffered parking mode will be able to record events leading up to an impact / motion that has been detected. Car camera will save 15 seconds video before the event and 30 seconds after the event. This is an excellent feature and completes a true parking mode as there can be a lot of vital information in the lead-up to whatever triggered recording. To use parking mode, it is better to buy VIOFO HK3 hardwire cable separately.
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- QUAD HD+ RECORDING: Featuring an entirely new chipset design & Sony sensor to support Quad HD+ recording in 2560 x 1600P / 2560 x 1440P at 30fps to create high quality, vivid and detailed images in various lighting environments.
- SONY 5MP STARVIS SENSOR: Experience the new Sony Starvis 5MP technology with detailed, brighter and crystal-clear images captured in day-or-night time lighting for super clear and consistent night vision.
- MOTION & COLLISION DETECTION: Using the camera's G-Sensor and State-of-the-Art motion detection technology, video footage is now intelligently captured in parking mode when moving objects and/or impacts are detected while the vehicle is parked. Files are flagged as important and protected onto the SD card for review.
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 05:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 05:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Buying Buying TipsLike lots of people you desire the protection and video clip proof that a dash cam could provide. In the event of a mishap, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam can be an invaluable device.
Getting a dashboard camera can be a challenging task as there are thousands of versions to pick from. Just how do you know which one is ideal for you? Which one has the functions and integrity you require on your everyday commute? Some dash cams are better then others. They provide much better video high quality, convenience of use and also will certainly simply last much longer!
We put this overview with each other in order to help you find the most effective dash cam for you requires and your budget. We will explain the most up to date features as well as exactly how they can aid you choose which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 05:20 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly lock the video clip as well as save in case of a crash to prevent shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will record the precise location as well as speed up a mishap or occasion takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording guarantees that you never ever run out of information storage space as older files are written over when your flash memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam supplies suggests the greater the information of the video photo that could be tape-recorded. This is necessary when you have to review a permit plate number or other little information. Search for a minimum of 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam. Prevent any designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will cause inadequate photo top quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam provides suggests the greater the detail of the video clip image that can be videotaped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range and also assists stop under as well as over direct exposures to offer clearer video clip quality under most scenarios.
BudgetWe could separate dashboard cams right into three basic price ranges - budget, mid range and also high-end models.
Budget dash cam versions typically cost less then $50. They are normally extremely standard and also do not use attributes such as GPS. Numerous are generic or knock-offs that are marketed under several trademark name. We recommend avoiding most of these as video clip as well as overall quality is generally quite bad. Examine out this spending plan dash cam.
dash cameras cost in between $50 to $150 as well as offer great worth. These dashboard cameras come with most of the features that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera as well as will certainly supply reliable operation.
High-end dashboard cameras models can establish you back numerous bucks but will give you with the utmost features and also levels of security. These luxury models are now beginning to add functions such as Wifi and also cloud storage space making accessing your dash cam video clips much easier after that before.
Acquiring a brand-new dash cams must be enjoyable and interesting! Simply remember to spend some time to investigate the models that fit your needs and budget plans|budget plans and requirements} making sure they are appropriate for you. Review user reviews and also inspect out the most up to date videos readily available for the models you are considering. Tip: avoid dash cams that have numerous customer assesses mentioning that they received this product totally free or at a reduced price for their honest testimonial.|Buying a new dash cam must be enjoyable and exciting! Suggestion: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple individual assesses stating that they received this thing for free or at an affordable cost for their sincere review.
Find more info on the top selling dash cameras.