Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
KDLINKS XVIS-10 Full-HD Wide Angle Dashboard Car DVR Vehicle Dash Cam with G-Sensor & WDR Night Mode & Loop Recording & Stealthy Design, Support 64/128GB
- 2018 New Model with Special Stealthy Design – Almost Invisible from Outside
- Automatic Motion Detection – Once movement is detected, the XVIS-10 begins recording for a short period of time and stop automatically
- Superior Night Vision – The 6-glass lens design and wide dynamic range (WDR) give you high-definition video recording both day and night. What’s more, you’ll enjoy a digital Full HD 1080P front camera for great HD coverage.
- High-Power, Built-In Battery – Each dash cam system not only features an HD screen, it supports a 64GB or 128GB micro SD card
- Trusted 1-Year Warranty – Every KDLINKS R100 dual dash cam kit is backed by premier customer support, unbeatable craftsmanship and quality, and a reliable 1-year warranty to ensure you get the best product and year-round support.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Native 4K+1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera: Simultaneously capturing the road at 4K(3840*2160/front lens) and 1080P(1920*1080/rear lens) resolution, this dual dash cam offers amazing video quality which is four times clearer than a normal dashcam. License plates, road signs and scenery can all be clearly recorded with Campark 4K car camera.
- H.265-High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC): Supporting H.265 video compression technology, which is more efficient than H.264 based on the same video quality. With faster compression efficiency and more capacity saving, H.265 is the most suitable 4K compressed video coding standard at present.
- Super Night Vision & WDR: With the latest WDR technology and 6-layers glass lens, it can automatically adjust exposure, which helps capture road signs, license plates and other details that usually cannot be read at night. The F1.8 wide aperture and advanced sensor gathers more light and eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments.
- Pocket-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield; automatically records and saves video of incidents with GPS location, date and time
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p HD video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- Three channel dash cam: Campark DC40 dash cam features with 170°front camera, 120°inside cabin camera and 140°rear camera which records video simultaneously at 2K（2560x1440）+1080p+1080p. Three channel recording covers your car blind spots inside and out
- 4K Ultra HD front recording & infrared night vision: 2 channel or single front recording, front camera captures 4K UHD (3840 x 2160&30fps) footage, providing clearer details. Equipped with high-performance Sony IMX335 sensor, F/1.8 aperture front lens, WDR technology plus cabin cam 4 IR lights greatly enhance the image quality in low light condition
- Super capacitor & loop recording: Power is delivered with the help of super capacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery which can safely withstand extreme temperature and extend the lifespan of the dash camera. At the loop recording mode,the dash camera will automatically cover the oldest footage with the newest one when the micro SD card is full, getting you free from the hands operation
- 【Real Ultra HD 4K+1080P Dual Dash Cam】 The REDTIGER F7N dash cam offers top quality 4K 3840*2160P with Sony IMX415 Sensor on front camera and 1920*1080P on rear camera that captures super clear view.Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc.wide-angle dual camera capture all pedestrians and vehicles around the car, providing sufficient evidence for rear-end collisions or collisions etc.
- 【Built-in WiFi&GPS】The 4K backup car camera has built-in Wi-Fi with easy connection to your smartphone app. With the "Ucam" app, it's very convenient to operate live preview, playback, and device management on your smart phone.what' s more, Video files can be downloaded to smartphone and shared with your friend by social media.The built-in GPS can easily record your driving route, driving speed and other information, which will become your important evidence.
- 【Sony Sensor&Super Night Vision】F7N dash cam with Sony IMX415 sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The combination of F1.5 large aperture and 6-glass lens, professional WDR, HDR technology ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, Car license plates can be easily seen.
- 【4K and 1080P 2 Channel In Car Dash Cam】This dual dash cam equipped with ultra 4K 3840x2160 30fps front camera and 1920x1080 30fps inside camera simultaneously records front and inside. 2 Channel dash cam with wide angle without blind spot captures all around details as a travel recording or important video evidence in insurance case disputes, it is your superior choice for Uber/Taxi/Ridesharing drivers.
- 【Dash Cam with GPS and Speed】The built-in GPS records your driving track and speed, the speed can show on the display while recording. What's more, optional screen saver function can show you the driving speed and date/time, so you would not being distracted to check the speed on dashboard.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Interior Car Dash Camera for Drivers】Equipped with the advanced Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and IR LEDs light on facing camera. This interior dash cam captures clear image and footage in cabin in low-light condition, easy to record the driver and passengers inside.
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 19:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 19:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Buying InformationLike many individuals you desire the security as well as video clip footage that a dash cam can give. In case of a crash, road rage or vandalism a dash cam can be an important device.
Acquiring a dashboard camera can be a tough task as there are hundreds of designs to select from. How do you recognize which one is best for you? Which one has the attributes and reliability you require on your everyday commute? Some dash cams are much better then others. They use better video clip top quality, simplicity of usage and will certainly just last longer!
We placed this guide together in order to help you discover the very best dash cam for you needs and your pocketbook. We will certainly describe the most recent functions as well as exactly how they can aid you decide which dashboard camera deserves your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Terms Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically lock the video clip and conserve in instance of a collision to avoid losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly videotape the precise area and speed up an accident or occasion takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop recording ensures that you never lack information storage as older files are edited when your sd card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam uses means the greater the detail of the video clip picture that could be recorded. When you need to check out a certificate plate number or other small information, this is crucial. Try to find at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam. Prevent any kind of versions that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will result in inadequate picture high quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam supplies implies the greater the detail of the video clip picture that can be taped. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range as well as assists avoid under as well as over exposures to provide more clear video top quality under a lot of circumstances.
BudgetWe could divide dash cams into three general rate ranges - inexpensive, mid range as well as premium models.
Budget dashboard camera models usually cost less after that $50. They are normally really basic and also do not offer features such as GPS. Several are common or knock-offs that are marketed under various brand names. We recommend staying clear of the majority of these as video as well as total high quality is typically quite poor. Inspect out this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cameras cost in between $50 to $150 and also use fantastic value most of the times. These dash cameras have much of the features that you will want in a dashboard camera and also will certainly supply trusted procedure.
Premium dashboard cameras designs could establish you back hundreds of dollars but will give you with miraculous functions as well as degrees of security. These luxury models are currently beginning to add features such as Wifi and also cloud storage space making accessing your dash cam videos much easier after that ever.
Buying a brand-new dashboard cams ought to be fun as well as exciting! Simply remember to spend some time to investigate the versions that fit your requirements and budget plans|spending plans and also requirements} making certain they are right for you. Check out individual testimonials and also inspect out the most recent video clips offered for the designs you are taking into consideration. Pointer: avoid dash cams that have multiple individual examines stating that they obtained this thing for totally free or at an affordable rate for their truthful testimonial.|Purchasing a new dash cam need to be fun and interesting! Pointer: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous user evaluates stating that they got this product for free or at a discounted rate for their straightforward review.
Find more info on the best selling dash cams.