Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kenwood DRV-A700WDP Compact HD Dual Dash Cam with Front & Rear View Recording, Parking Mode Recording | Built-in GPS | Wireless Link
- Kenwood DRV-A700WDP includes two interior cameras – one to record in front of your vehicle and one to record behind your vehicle, all at the same time. When in Dual Camera Recording Mode, both cameras maximum recording resolution is 2.0 Megapixel (Full HD). The rear camera must be turned off to enable 3.7 Megapixel recording from the front camera only
- Using its built-in GPS receiver, the DRV-A700WDP can also display and record the time and GPS position (longitude and latitude) directly onto the recorded video and still image files. You can also have the travel speed stamped on a video file
- DRV-A700WDP utilizes HDR (High Dynamic Range) and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology that easily records clear images in dark or well lit settings without underexposing or overexposing the image. The dash cam mounts in the front of your vehicle to the inside of the front windshield, while the rear camera mounts in the rear of the vehicle to the inside of the rear windshield
- The dash camera is powered by the battery of your vehicle using the included hardwire kit. The rear camera comes with a 26' cable that plugs into the dash cam for power. Once the DRV-A700WDP is connected to power, the cameras will automatically turn on and off when your vehicle is started and turned off. If power is lost, a built-in Super Capacitor prevents a recorded video file from being corrupted, as it provides enough power to allow the video file to close properly
- The dash camera's pre-installed polarized filter reduces windscreen glare and reflection. The filter has a rotating bezel, so that you can setup the reflection free lens exactly how you need to in your vehicle. The polarized filter can be removed
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 4K ULTRA HD RECORDING – The Rove R2-4k dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p. The ultra hd video recording quality is so good that you will notight Sce much more clarity and quality difference than all other car dash cams. Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology (Ultra-low liensor NT96660 + SONY IMX335) helps to get comparatively clearer footage and images from the recording in low light condition
- BUILT-IN WiFi – Use the ROVE App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smart phone and then easily share these on social media with friends and family
- DASH CAM WITH GPS – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrade for this car camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
- 【Must Use a Real U3 SD Card】 Because it's a High Resolution 4K car camera, please ensure to use a brand U3 SD card and also format it before first use. ✔If you use a U1 low-speed SD card, the camera will make beeps to remind you that the card is not compatible, then please replace the SD card with a U3 High-speed one.
- 【4K Ultra HD Experience】The TOGUARD C200 dashcam features an ultra-high-definition 4K（3840 x 2160 ） front camera and a 1080P（1920 x 1080）rear camera to captures details that are incredibly different from other resolutions.
- 【Excellent even in Dark Conditions】The front camera of the C200 car camera is equipped with Sony image sensor, 6-layer high-definition glass lens group with an infrared filter, high-definition WDR technology, intelligent identification of the shooting scene, which effectively enhances the night vision ability and provide you with clear night video.
- UHD 4K Mirror Dash Cam: Front 4K(3840x2160) + rear 1080P resolution, or front 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) + rear 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) resolution available. This DL12 Pro 4K dash cam records stunning details, allowing you to capture everything from street signs to license plates.
- Dual Sony Sensor for Night Vision: The Kingslim 4K dash cam with night vision features premium dual Sony sensors in the front and rear cameras for sharp night time video quality using Hisilicon processor, f/1.8 large aperture, and WDR technology. Record a crystal clear and visible video in any situation- day or night.
- GPS Tracking Dash Cam: The GPS module of the dual dash camera tracks your vehicle's location, route, speed on each drive, making it reliable evidence in case of accidents.
- 【Dual Lens 1080P Car Camera】Best dual dash cam for uber, rideshare, lyft drivers, picked by Wirecutter, CNET, Businessinsider, BGR etc. The front and inside camera simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and inside passenger cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps, which is a great option for rideshare drivers that will need photographic evidence in the event some rowdy passengers do damage to their car.
- 【Single Front 2.5K 1440P Dash Cam】When recording in front-only mode, footage is captured at at 2.5K 2560x1440P@30fps, which enables clear license plates, road signs. Or you can switch to 1920x1080P@60fps mode with smoother videos for high speed traffic.
- 【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony sensor, 4 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
Last update on 2021-06-25 at 03:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-25 at 03:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Purchasing InfoLike many individuals you want the security and video footage that a dash cam can offer. In the occasion of an accident, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam could be an important tool.
Some dash cams are much better then others. They offer much better video clip high quality, convenience of use and also will simply last longer!
We placed this guide with each other to assist you discover the most effective dash cam for you requires and your wallet. We will certainly discuss the current functions and how they could aid you decide which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Terms Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically lock the video as well as conserve in instance of an accident to avoid shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape the exact place as well as speed up a mishap or occasion happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping ensures that you never lack information storage as older files are written over when your flash memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam provides implies the higher the information of the video clip picture that could be videotaped. This is vital when you have to check out a certificate plate number or other tiny information. When choosing a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Stay clear of any type of versions that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly cause bad photo high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam provides suggests the higher the information of the video clip photo that can be tape-recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range and also aids protect against under and also over direct exposures to provide more clear video high quality under a lot of circumstances.
BudgetWe can separate dash cameras into 3 basic cost ranges - inexpensive, mid level as well as high-end models.
Economy dash camera versions normally set you back less after that $50. They are normally extremely basic and also do not use features such as GPS. Numerous are common or knock-offs that are offered under several trademark name. We recommend avoiding a lot of these as video as well as general quality is usually rather bad. Have a look at this spending plan dash cam.
dash cameras set you back in between $50 to $150 and use wonderful value. These dashboard cameras feature a lot of the features that you will desire in a dashboard camera and will supply reputable operation.
Premium dash cams designs could set you back numerous bucks yet will provide you with miraculous attributes and also degrees of protection. These luxury models are now beginning to add features such as Wifi as well as cloud storage space making accessing your dash cam videos easier then before.
Getting a new dash cams must be fun as well as amazing! Just remember to spend some time to investigate the models that fit your requirements and spending plans|budget plans and also needs} making certain they are ideal for you. Read customer evaluations and also check out the current video clips readily available for the designs you are taking into consideration. Idea: avoid dash cams that have numerous individual evaluates stating that they obtained this item totally free or at a reduced rate for their truthful testimonial.|Purchasing a brand-new dash cam must be fun as well as exciting! Pointer: prevent dash cams that have multiple user reviews stating that they got this thing for totally free or at a discounted cost for their honest review.
Get more info on the some of our favorite dash cameras.