Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
KINGSLIM D1 Dual Dash Cam with Built-in GPS, 1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera for Cars, Parking Emergency & Security Monitoring, Motion Detection, 3.16” IPS Wide Screen, 170° FOV, 32GB Card Included
- 【Dual Video Recording】 The KINGSLIM D1 Dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos with a resolution of 1080P and 720P from the front and rear respectively, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Users have the option to switch the resolution to 720P & 720P to record longer footage and save room on the SD card.
- 【Wide FOV and Night Vision】 This dash camera has a 170°+ 140°wide field of view with strong night vision, F/2.0 aperture, and advanced WDR technology, which capture images that are brighter, have higher contrast, and more important details in different light environments.
- 【24 Hours Parking Security Monitoring】 A well-tuned G-Sensor and advanced algorithm help D1 record suspicious people around your vehicle as well as scrapes caused by lousy drivers parking next to you. The internal battery will monitor your car 24/7, even when the engine is off. Better security functions help users restore evidence needed.
- 【Built-in GPS】 With real-time GPS showing the driving route and speed. Manage the driving route on your computer via the free GPS player. You don't need to buy a separate GPS module; we have built it within.
- 【Accessories Kit Including SD Card】KINGSLIM D1 includes some useful accessories such as: a free 32GB SD card, an IP67 waterproof rear camera, a 23 foot-long rear camera cable, a bracket, a power cable with GPS and an additional USB charging port for easy installation and use.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Purchasing InfoLike many individuals you desire the defense and also video clip evidence that a dash cam can offer. In the event of a mishap, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam can be a vital tool.
Acquiring a dashboard camera could be an uphill struggle as there are thousands of versions to pick from. How do you recognize which one is ideal for you? Which one has the functions and also integrity you need on your day-to-day commute? Some dash cams are much better after that others. They use better video clip high quality, simplicity of use and will just last much longer!
We placed this overview with each other to aid you discover the very best dash cam for you needs as well as your purse. We will describe the most up to date attributes and exactly how they can help you determine which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Features Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately conserve as well as lock the video in situation of a collision to stop losing your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape-record the precise location as well as speed a crash or occasion takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording guarantees that you never ever run out of data storage as older files are edited when your flash memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam offers means the higher the information of the video clip image that could be taped. This is very important when you should read a permit plate number or various other little details. Try to find a minimum of 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam. Prevent any type of designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly result in inadequate image high quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam uses means the greater the information of the video photo that can be taped. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range and also helps avoid under as well as over direct exposures to provide clearer video clip top quality under most scenarios.
Price RangesWe can separate dashboard cams right into three basic price levels - budget, mid range and high-end models.
Budget dash cam models typically set you back much less after that $50. Examine out this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cameras cost in between $50 to $150 and also provide fantastic value in a lot of cases. These dash cams include much of the functions that you will certainly want in a dashboard camera as well as will certainly offer dependable operation.
Premium dashboard cams versions could set you back thousands of dollars yet will certainly supply you with miraculous attributes as well as levels of security. These luxury versions are currently starting to include features such as Wifi and cloud storage space making accessing your dash cam video clips less complicated then ever before.
Getting a new dash cams need to be fun as well as amazing! Simply bear in mind to spend some time to look into the versions that fit your requirements and budget plans|budget plans and demands} making certain they are appropriate for you. Read user evaluations and check out the most recent videos readily available for the versions you are considering. Idea: prevent dash cams that have numerous customer examines specifying that they got this thing totally free or at a reduced cost for their straightforward review.|Acquiring a new dash cam should be enjoyable and amazing! Pointer: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous user examines specifying that they got this thing for free or at an affordable rate for their sincere review.
Find more details on the top selling dash cameras.