Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Kingslim D4 4K Dual Dash Cam with Built-in Wi-Fi GPS, Front 4K/2.5K Rear 1080P Dual Dash Camera for Cars, 3″ IPS Touchscreen 170° FOV Dashboard Camera with Sony Starvis Sensor, Support 256GB Max
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560×1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920×1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【SONY SENSOR & NIGHT VISION】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3″ IPS TOUCHSCREEN】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- 【BUILT-IN WI-FI & GPS】- With real-time location showing the driving route and driving speed. Manage the driving route on your iOS and Android devices via the app. Front and rear camera for cars with WiFi allows you to download your recorded car camera videos directly to your smartphone and share on social media.
- 【NEVER LOSE FOOTAGE】- Supports an up to 256GB TF card (not included), enough for recording 4K videos so you never lose any crucial evidence. It is a front and rear car dash cam that can record even when the car is off. That means 24-hour protection.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Buying InformationLike lots of people you desire the protection as well as video clip footage that a dash cam can provide. In the event of an accident, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be a very useful device.
Purchasing a dashboard camera can be an uphill struggle as there are numerous versions to select from. How do you recognize which one is ideal for you? Which one has the features as well as reliability you need on your day-to-day commute? Some dash cams are better after that others. They offer far better video clip top quality, convenience of use as well as will simply last longer!
We put this guide together in order to help you discover the most effective dash cam for you requires as well as your wallet. We will clarify the most recent functions as well as just how they can aid you determine which dashboard camera is worth your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Features Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately conserve and also lock the video clip in case of an accident to stop losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will record the specific place and speed a mishap or event takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping makes sure that you never ever lack information storage as older data are written over when your sd card is full.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam provides suggests the higher the information of the video picture that could be taped. This is very important when you have to read a permit plate number or various other little information. When picking a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Stay clear of any kind of designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly cause poor image quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam supplies indicates the higher the information of the video clip photo that can be tape-recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and also aids avoid under as well as over direct exposures to provide more clear video clip quality under most conditions.
BudgetWe can divide dashboard cams into three basic cost levels - economy, mid range and premium models.
Economy dash camera versions normally set you back less then $50. They are generally very standard and also do not offer attributes such as GPS. Many are generic or knock-offs that are marketed under numerous different brand. We recommend avoiding a lot of these as video as well as overall high quality is usually quite bad. Examine out this budget dash cam.
dash cams set you back between $50 to $150 and also supply wonderful value. These dash cams come with most of the functions that you will desire in a dashboard camera and will supply dependable procedure.
High-end dash cameras designs can set you back thousands of dollars but will certainly provide you with the utmost attributes and also levels of security. These high-end versions are currently beginning to include attributes such as Wifi as well as cloud storage making accessing your dash cam video clips simpler after that before.
Acquiring a new dash cameras must be fun and also interesting! Simply remember to take some time to look into the versions that fit your demands and also budgets|budget plans as well as demands} to make sure they are right for you. Review user evaluations as well as examine out the most up to date videos offered for the designs you are considering. Pointer: avoid dash cams that have several customer reviews stating that they got this product free of charge or at an affordable price for their truthful testimonial.|Buying a new dash cam need to be fun and exciting! Pointer: prevent dash cams that have several individual reviews specifying that they obtained this product for totally free or at an affordable cost for their honest evaluation.
Find more information on the best selling dash cams.