Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Latest 2020 Dash Cam for Cars 60 FPS 1920x1080p with IR Night Vision 1080P FHD Mini in Car Camera 170° Wide Angle Driving Recorder with G-Sensor, Parking Monitor Dashcam, Full HD, WDR, 2 Mounts
- 🎁【SMART CHIPSET, FULL HD AND 170° VIEWING ANGLE】 The NT 96672 chip with 1080P FHD image processing technology and 12 MP Starvis sensor allow getting the clear real-time road picture with the high image quality, excellent picture detail and amazing color rendering. The wide viewing angle of 170° delivers fixation of license plates and traffic conditions at a distance of 70 m with no blind spots.
- 🎁【RECORD LIKE ACTION CAM – 60FPS FOR CLEAR DAY AND NIGHT SHOOTING】 6 high-speed optical lenses and HDR night vision mode helps to shoot crisp balanced footage even in low light conditions while maintaining clarity and improving contrast. This means that at any time of the day and in any weather, the traffic situation and license plates will be clearly visible. F1.8 wide aperture captures and processes all available light and provides sharp and accurate image.
- 🎁【G-SENSOR AND PARKING MODE】 A sensitive sensor activates automatic incident recording even in the slight collision, providing you with evidence base for insurance companies and police reports. The Parking Monitor function makes the dashcam enter the sleep mode state: the screen is off, the recording is not performed, only the shock sensor works. At the moment the shock sensor is triggered, the video registrator will immediately turn on and record everything that happens.
- 🎁【HIGH COMPRESSION VIDEO H.265】 Thanks to the use of H.265 compression technology, the memory load and the delay when accessing it are effectively reduced, which greatly simplifies video recording. H.265 promises a 50% storage reduction while maintaining rich video quality with smooth playing. Compared to H.264, color rendering is significantly improved and image clarity is increased.
- 🎁【DESIGNED IN CHICAGO WITH LEADING ENGINEERS】 The dash camera was created to meet the requirements of drivers of various vehicles with the participation of leading technical engineers of the automotive industry.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
- 【2K Front & 1080P Cabin Dual Dash Cam】Dash cameras capture every detail of the road in crystal-clear clarity (only front 2560x1440@30fps or front 2560x1440@30fps and rear 1920x1080P@30fps) best choice for Uber, taxis, rideshare or Lyft drivers
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor (front IMX335 rear IMX307), F2. 0 6-glass lens and 4 infrared LEDs take videos and pictures with HD clarity – even clearly capturing license plates at night or in low-light conditions
- 【Easy Video Access】VAVA dedicated app makes it convenient to view, record, download and share your recording on social media; built-in GPS calculates your vehicle’s location, driving route, speed and other information of every journey
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage's, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime.
- 【Dual 1080P Dash cam】The front and rear cameras simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and rear (160°) in crystal details at FHD 1920x1080P 30fps. The Single front recording captures crystal clear video at 4k 2880x2160P@24FPS or 1920x1080P@60FPS, which provides a clear license plate even at high speeds.
- 【Built-in GPS with Live Speed Dispaly】The built-in GPS module allows you to view the Live speed in dash cam during driving. You can track the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH), and location on Google Maps via our Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer, which will provide further additional evidence if an accident occurs.
- 【Sony Night Vision】Equipped with F1.47 wide aperture lens and Sony Starvis CMOS, the dual lens dash cam captures important details clearly under low light conditions. Plus with the superior HDR, it automatically adjusts the camera exposure and delivers superbly clear images even at night.
Last update on 2021-04-19 at 07:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-19 at 07:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Purchasing Buying GuideLike many individuals you want the protection and also video clip footage that a dash cam can give. In the event of an accident, road rage or criminal damage a dash cam could be an important device.
Some dash cams are much better after that others. They use better video clip top quality, simplicity of usage and also will certainly just last longer!
We put this guide with each other to assist you locate the most effective dash cam for you requires as well as your pocketbook. We will certainly describe the most recent attributes and exactly how they could help you decide which dashboard camera is worth your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-04-19 at 06:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Features Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically save as well as lock the video clip in instance of a collision to avoid losing your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape the precise location and also speed up a mishap or occasion occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording makes certain that you never run out of data storage space as older data are edited when your memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam offers indicates the greater the information of the video clip photo that could be taped. This is essential when you have to read a permit plate number or other small information. Seek a minimum of 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam. Stay clear of any type of versions that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to bad image high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam supplies suggests the greater the detail of the video clip image that could be taped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis suggests Wide Dynamic Range and also aids stop under as well as over direct exposures to offer more clear video top quality under a lot of situations.
Price RangesWe could divide dash cams right into 3 basic price ranges - budget, mid level and also premium models.
Inexpensive dash camera designs normally set you back less after that $50. They are typically very basic and also do not offer attributes such as GPS. Lots of are common or knock-offs that are sold under several brand name names. We recommend preventing most of these as video clip and also overall top quality is typically quite bad. Have a look at this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cameras set you back between $50 to $150 and provide great worth for the most parts. These dash cameras come with a number of the attributes that you will desire in a dashboard camera and also will supply reputable operation.
High-end dashboard cams versions can set you back numerous dollars however will give you with the utmost attributes and degrees of protection. These high-end models are currently starting to add attributes such as Wifi as well as cloud storage making accessing your dash cam videos easier then ever.
Acquiring a brand-new dashboard cameras ought to be fun and also exciting! Simply keep in mind to take some time to investigate the models that fit your needs as well as spending plans|spending plans as well as needs} to earn sure they are best for you. Check out individual evaluations as well as inspect out the current video clips readily available for the designs you are thinking about. Tip: avoid dash cams that have numerous customer evaluates specifying that they received this product totally free or at a discounted cost for their honest testimonial.|Getting a brand-new dash cam must be fun as well as exciting! Suggestion: avoid dash cams that have multiple user examines specifying that they got this thing for totally free or at a discounted cost for their truthful testimonial.
Find more info on the most popular dashboard cameras.