Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Lttrbx 10” 2.5K Mirror Dash Cam Backup Camera for Cars with Full Touch Screen, Front and Rear Dual Lens, IPX7 Waterproof, WDR Night Vision, Sony IMX335 Starvis Sensor, Parking Monitor
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 160° adjustable front lens and 140° rear lens cover total 300° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony “Starvis” sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light condition. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Responsive 10″ IPS Touch Screen】 10'' IPS Anti-glare touch screen with 2.5d Glass, features better color reproduction, displays the real-time traffic on road with no lag. User-friendly interface is easy to operate with fast responsiveness.
- 【Loop Recording / G-sensor / Parking Monitor】 Loop Recording allows continuous recording even if the SD memory card reaches full capacity; G-sensor detects a sudden collision and lock the collision footage; Parking monitor functions as a surveillance camera system while the vehicle is off.
- 【Customer Service】- ① 30 days worry-free full refund or replacement; ② 12 months quality guaranty full refund or replacement; ③ Lifetime after sales customer service support, if you meet any issue, please contact our customer email: firstname.lastname@example.org.⑤This device supports GPS function, please contact our customer email to get the GPS antena.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- 【3 Channel Car Dash Camera】TOGUARD three lens dash cam offers 170° front camera, 150° inside cabin camera and 150° rear camera record 1080P+1080P+1080P. Giving you peace of mind inside and outside of your vehicle.
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】The dash camera features an ultra-high-definition 4K（3840 x 2160 30fps ）front camera and a 1080P 30fps inside cabin camera. 2 channel dashcam captures details that are incredibly different from other resolutions.
- 【Excellent Infrared Night Vision Dashboard Camera】Equipped with high-performance Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and F1.8 large aperture 6-glass lens observing road. This car camera is able to increase exposure automatically in dark situations to capture clear license plates and passenger footage.
- 【FHD 1080P DUAL DASH CAM】The dual car camera features capturing what is happening in front of the car and inside the cabin in crystal-clear details simultaneously at 1920x1080P@30fps. F1.8 large aperture with 170°wide angle covers field of view up to 6 lanes with limited blind spots. The car camera recorder shoots in high definition videos/images and provides powerful evidence in case of an accident.
- 【Built-in GPS Tracking & Wi-Fi Connection】The built-in GPS module enables the dash cam to precisely pinpoint the vehicle’s location and routes on the map. The data can be viewed via the dedicated app "Ficam" on your IOS or Android device. Connecting to your mobile devices through built-in Wi-Fi, it is intuitive to change settings and easy to control the cam, view, download and share the videos without any traffic.
- 【INFRARED NIGHT VISION & SONY SENSOR】The car recorder is based on dual Sony IMX323 sensor and Novatek NT96663 processor. Combined with F1.8 aperture offering a significant increase in light throughput and WDR technology, it provides an excellent license plate and road signs readability. The interior camera surrounded by 4 infrared LED lights performs remarkably well in poor lighting conditions.
- 【4K Ultra HD Experience】The TOGUARD C200 dashcam features an ultra-high-definition 4K（3840 x 2160 ） front camera and a 1080P（1920 x 1080）rear camera to captures details that are incredibly different from other resolutions.【Very Important Tips】: because it's a High Resolution 4K car camera, please ensure to use a brand U3 SD card and also format it before first use.
- 【Excellent even in Dark Conditions】The front camera of the C200 car camera is equipped with Sony image sensor, 6-layer high-definition glass lens group with an infrared filter, high-definition WDR technology, intelligent identification of the shooting scene, which effectively enhances the night vision ability and provide you with clear night video.
- 【Heat Resistant with Super Capacitor】The TOGUARD C200 dash cam is supercapacitor powered instead of lithium batteries, which are built to survive extreme weather conditions from -4°F to 158°F. It's higher security than others and also gives a longer life-span than lithium-ion battery dashcams.
- 【2K Front & 1080P Cabin Dual Dash Cam】Dash cameras capture every detail of the road in crystal-clear clarity (only front 2560x1440@30fps or front 2560x1440@30fps and rear 1920x1080P@30fps) best choice for Uber, taxis, rideshare or Lyft drivers
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor (front IMX335 rear IMX307), F2. 0 6-glass lens and 4 infrared LEDs take videos and pictures with HD clarity – even clearly capturing license plates at night or in low-light conditions
- 【Easy Video Access】VAVA dedicated app makes it convenient to view, record, download and share your recording on social media; built-in GPS calculates your vehicle’s location, driving route, speed and other information of every journey
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 07:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 07:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Buying InformationLike lots of people you want the defense and also video proof that a dash cam could offer. In the event of a crash, road rage or vandalism a dash cam can be a vital tool.
Buying a dashboard camera can be a difficult task as there are thousands of models to pick from. Just how do you know which one is finest for you? Which one has the attributes and integrity you require on your day-to-day commute? Some dash cams are much better then others. They provide much better video clip high quality, simplicity of use and also will just last longer!
We placed this overview with each other to assist you locate the most effective dash cam for you requires as well as your purse. We will certainly describe the most current functions and also just how they can assist you make a decision which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 07:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Features Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically save and also lock the video in instance of a crash to protect against shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape the exact location as well as speed up a crash or event takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop recording ensures that you never ever lack information storage space as older documents are edited when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam provides means the greater the information of the video image that could be videotaped. This is essential when you should read a license plate number or other tiny details. When choosing a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Avoid any kind of versions that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to poor image top quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam offers implies the higher the information of the video clip image that can be taped. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range as well as assists avoid under as well as over direct exposures to offer clearer video high quality under a lot of circumstances.
Price RangesWe could separate dashboard cameras into 3 basic cost levels - economy, mid level and premium models.
Budget dashboard cam versions usually set you back less after that $50. They are generally very basic and also do not offer functions such as GPS. Lots of are common or knock-offs that are offered under lots of various brand. We recommend staying clear of a lot of these as video and also overall quality is usually pretty inadequate. Check out this spending plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams cost between $50 to $150 and also supply great value most of the times. These dash cams have a lot of the attributes that you will want in a dashboard camera and also will certainly provide trusted operation.
Premium dashboard cameras models could establish you back hundreds of bucks however will certainly give you with miraculous functions and also levels of protection. These luxury models are now starting to add attributes such as Wifi as well as cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam video clips easier after that ever.
Acquiring a brand-new dash cams should be fun and also exciting! Just bear in mind to spend some time to investigate the versions that fit your needs as well as spending plans|spending plans and also requirements} to make sure they are appropriate for you. Check out individual evaluations as well as check out the latest videos available for the designs you are thinking about. Suggestion: prevent dash cams that have multiple individual reviews mentioning that they obtained this thing for totally free or at an affordable price for their straightforward testimonial.|Acquiring a new dash cam must be enjoyable and amazing! Idea: avoid dash cams that have multiple user reviews specifying that they obtained this item for totally free or at a discounted price for their truthful testimonial.
Get more information on the some of our favorite dash cameras.