Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
MILEXING Dash Cam, 1080p Front and Rear Dual Dash Cmer, Full HD 170° Wide Angle Backup Camera with G-Sensor Parking Monitor Loop Recording Motion Detection Reversing Assistance
- 【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and Double lens fisheye rear camera.the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°)camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- 【Loop Recording & G-sensor】 Continuous loop recording will automatically overwrite the oldest footage, so you don't need to worry about your memory card running out of space. Combined with G-sensor (built-in acceleration collision sensor), the dash cam front and inside will lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten when it detects a sudden shake/collision, which can be used as evidence and insurance claims during car accidents.
- 【Easy Installation & Use】This dash camera is very easy to install and operate with reference pictures in our user manual.The included suction mount could be easily attaches anywhere on your windshield in seconds.Just insert TF card (not included) and connect to the power supply. The car dash camera will start recording immediately after igniting, shut down and save the video when you shut off the engine.
- 【Parking Monitor & Reliable After-sales Service】 Combined with parking monitor, the dash cam will automatically power on and start recording when it detects external force, providing you with security every moment. Professional customer service will work on fixing any issue within 24 hours. You will enjoy the best shopping experience!
- 【The Best Ratio of Fluency and Clarity】Ultra Clear 4.0 inch IPS screen allows you to enjoy a large and clear picture while reversing or looking back at the recording, captures the whole road in crystal-clear definition.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
- 【2K Front & 1080P Cabin Dual Dash Cam】Dash cameras capture every detail of the road in crystal-clear clarity (only front 2560x1440@30fps or front 2560x1440@30fps and rear 1920x1080P@30fps) best choice for Uber, taxis, rideshare or Lyft drivers
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor (front IMX335 rear IMX307), F2. 0 6-glass lens and 4 infrared LEDs take videos and pictures with HD clarity – even clearly capturing license plates at night or in low-light conditions
- 【Easy Video Access】VAVA dedicated app makes it convenient to view, record, download and share your recording on social media; built-in GPS calculates your vehicle’s location, driving route, speed and other information of every journey
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage's, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime.
- 【Dual 1080P Dash cam】The front and rear cameras simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and rear (160°) in crystal details at FHD 1920x1080P 30fps. The Single front recording captures crystal clear video at 4k 2880x2160P@24FPS or 1920x1080P@60FPS, which provides a clear license plate even at high speeds.
- 【Built-in GPS with Live Speed Dispaly】The built-in GPS module allows you to view the Live speed in dash cam during driving. You can track the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH), and location on Google Maps via our Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer, which will provide further additional evidence if an accident occurs.
- 【Sony Night Vision】Equipped with F1.47 wide aperture lens and Sony Starvis CMOS, the dual lens dash cam captures important details clearly under low light conditions. Plus with the superior HDR, it automatically adjusts the camera exposure and delivers superbly clear images even at night.
Last update on 2021-04-19 at 07:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-19 at 07:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Buying InfoLike lots of people you want the protection and also video clip footage that a dash cam could provide. In case of a crash, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam can be a very useful tool.
Acquiring a dashboard camera can be an uphill struggle as there are numerous versions to select from. Just how do you recognize which one is ideal for you? Which one has the attributes and dependability you need on your daily commute? Some dash cams are much better then others. They provide much better video quality, simplicity of usage and also will certainly simply last longer!
We put this guide together to assist you locate the most effective dash cam for you requires as well as your pocketbook. We will certainly discuss the most recent functions and also exactly how they could aid you decide which dashboard camera is worth your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-04-19 at 06:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Features Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately secure the video clip as well as save in case of an accident to avoid shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will record the specific place as well as speed a mishap or event happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording makes certain that you never ever run out of data storage as older data are created over when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam uses implies the greater the information of the video photo that can be recorded. When you need to review a license plate number or other small details, this is crucial. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam. Avoid any type of designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly cause inadequate photo high quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam supplies implies the greater the detail of the video clip picture that can be recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and aids prevent under and also over direct exposures to offer clearer video clip quality under many situations.
Price RangesWe could separate dashboard cameras into three basic price levels - economy, mid range and also high-end models.
Economy dashboard camera designs generally cost much less then $50. They are typically extremely fundamental as well as do not use attributes such as GPS. Lots of are common or knock-offs that are offered under various brand name names. We recommend avoiding a lot of these as video and total quality is typically quite inadequate. Look into this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams cost between $50 to $150 as well as provide wonderful worth most of the times. These dashboard cams come with much of the attributes that you will desire in a dashboard camera and will supply trusted operation.
High-end dashboard cameras designs could establish you back numerous bucks however will certainly offer you with miraculous attributes as well as degrees of defense. These luxury designs are currently starting to add attributes such as Wifi and also cloud storage making accessing your dash cam video clips less complicated then ever.
Getting a brand-new dashboard cameras ought to be enjoyable and also interesting! Just remember to spend some time to investigate the designs that fit your demands and budget plans|spending plans and also needs} to earn sure they are ideal for you. Check out customer reviews and also examine out the most up to date videos offered for the designs you are thinking about. Suggestion: avoid dash cams that have multiple customer examines stating that they received this product free of cost or at an affordable rate for their straightforward testimonial.|Getting a new dash cam ought to be fun as well as interesting! Suggestion: stay clear of dash cams that have several customer reviews stating that they obtained this item for complimentary or at an affordable rate for their truthful review.
Get more details on the best selling dash cams.