Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Mirror Dash Cam, DuDuBell 7″ Backup Camera with External GPS, 1080P Front and 1080P Rear Camera with Starlight Night Vision IPS Touch Screen 290° Wide Angle, Reverse Assistance Parking Monitor HDR+
- 【7″ Streaming Media Touch Screen】7″ touch screen streaming media mirror cam and AHD tech will display the super crisp real-time traffic condition to you. 1080P front cam and 1080P rear cam with wide angle will record the most clear videos for you to playback on the mirror cam or computer. The cable lengthen of rear camera is 19.68ft.
- 【Dual Dash Cams with Starlight Night Vision】Dual cameras are all with 6 layers of glass and HDR+(up to 79dB dynamic range) will effectively balance the light and dark area for a great video recording. Starlight Tech and F1.4 large apeture will provide you enhanced night vision even in a dark environment.
- 【Reverse Assistance and External GPS】Please connect the rear camera red wire to your reverse light positive lead, so that M1+ mirror cam will display reverse image automatically in any situation when the R gear is engaged. Also, the parking guide line will help you park easily and safety. GPS records accurate speed and location data while driving. GVPlayer is recommended to playback recorded GPS video files(Please contact support for the lastest software version).
- 【Thoughtful User Interface and Powerful Functions】Thoughtful UI and one key design are friendly for you to operate. Touch the camera switch icon with your fingertips to change the display type. The brightness can be adjusted by slide left and right on the screen. Here are some important recommendation to function settings for your daily using: G-sensor level to Low, loop Recording to 3min, Parking Monitor to On.
- 【Easy Installation & Best Gift Idea】It’s convenient to install the mirror dash cam with the coming tools in the box, there are also some reference pictures in User Manual for you. The rear camera bracket should be on the top. A really unique gift choice for your family and friends. Feel free to contact DuDuBell technical support engineers if you have any concern about our product via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage's, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime
- ULTRA HD RESOLUTION - With WQHD 2688*1520P@30FPS max, 1440P front & 1080P rear dual lens, capture the roads simultaneously in super clear definition. Equipped with 170° wide angle for dual cameras monitors all directions without visual blind zone.
- RECORD LONGER TIME VIDEO - Supporting 128GB sd card, while H.265 encode type takes less file space, camera provides longer time recording even during parking than others. Also, it automatically overwrites previous recordings with new files when SD card is full.
- EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK - Built-in G-sensor, the camera will automatically lock the current video when it detects shake or collision, which won't be overwritten by the loop recording and saved at a separate event folder.
- 【Ultra HD Real 4K Dual Channel Dash Cam】 Adopt top quality Sony 8MP IMX317 Sensor on front camera and Sony IMX 291 sensor on rear camera, this dual dash cam captures super clear view at Ultra HD 4K 3840 * 2160 @30fps + 1920 * 1080P @30fps at the same time. 4K resolution offer amazing video quality, four time higher than a regular Full HD recording. Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc. Give you peace of mind when you're driving.
- 【Upgraded Super Night Vision & WDR】Come with 8 Megapixel image sensor, provide a much clearer image than most dash cameras at night, combine with upgraded 7-Glass F1.8 aperture lens and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology, maintain sharp image and automatically balance the lighting at over bright and over dark area. Help capture clear details that other cameras cannot read, like road signs, license plates.
- 【Buffered Parking Mode】Buffered parking mode will be able to record events leading up to an impact / motion that has been detected. Car camera will save 15 seconds video before the event and 30 seconds after the event. This is an excellent feature and completes a true parking mode as there can be a lot of vital information in the lead-up to whatever triggered recording. To use parking mode, it is better to buy VIOFO HK3 hardwire cable separately.
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- QUAD HD+ RECORDING: Featuring an entirely new chipset design & Sony sensor to support Quad HD+ recording in 2560 x 1600P / 2560 x 1440P at 30fps to create high quality, vivid and detailed images in various lighting environments.
- SONY 5MP STARVIS SENSOR: Experience the new Sony Starvis 5MP technology with detailed, brighter and crystal-clear images captured in day-or-night time lighting for super clear and consistent night vision.
- MOTION & COLLISION DETECTION: Using the camera's G-Sensor and State-of-the-Art motion detection technology, video footage is now intelligently captured in parking mode when moving objects and/or impacts are detected while the vehicle is parked. Files are flagged as important and protected onto the SD card for review.
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 05:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 05:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Purchasing InformationLike lots of people you want the protection and also video evidence that a dash cam can offer. In the event of a mishap, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam can be a very useful tool.
Getting a dashboard camera could be a hard job as there are numerous designs to choose from. How do you know which one is ideal for you? Which one has the features and also integrity you require on your daily commute? Some dash cams are much better after that others. They use much better video quality, convenience of use and also will simply last much longer!
We placed this overview together to assist you discover the very best dash cam for you needs and your wallet. We will describe the current functions as well as just how they could aid you make a decision which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 05:20 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Meanings Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically conserve as well as lock the video clip in instance of a collision to avoid shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will record the specific location as well as speed a crash or event occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping makes certain that you never ever run out of data storage space as older data are edited when your flash memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam provides indicates the greater the information of the video clip photo that can be tape-recorded. This is very important when you should read a license plate number or various other little details. When selecting a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Stay clear of any kind of models that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will result in inadequate image top quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam uses suggests the greater the detail of the video image that could be taped. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range as well as assists avoid under and also over direct exposures to give clearer video quality under most circumstances.
BudgetWe could separate dashboard cameras right into 3 basic rate levels - economy, mid range as well as premium models.
Budget dash cam models usually cost less then $50. Check out this spending plan dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cams cost in between $50 to $150 and provide excellent value for the most parts. These dashboard cams have many of the functions that you will desire in a dashboard camera as well as will certainly give trusted procedure.
Premium dash cams designs could establish you back numerous bucks but will certainly supply you with miraculous features and degrees of security. These high-end designs are now beginning to add functions such as Wifi and also cloud storage making accessing your dash cam video clips easier then ever prior to.
Purchasing a new dashboard cameras should be fun and also amazing! Simply remember to take a while to investigate the models that fit your requirements and also spending plans|spending plans and needs} making certain they are right for you. Read customer evaluations and also inspect out the most up to date video clips available for the designs you are considering. Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple user reviews stating that they obtained this thing absolutely free or at an affordable price for their straightforward review.|Buying a brand-new dash cam should be enjoyable and also exciting! Idea: avoid dash cams that have numerous individual evaluates stating that they obtained this product for cost-free or at an affordable price for their sincere review.
Get more details on the most popular dash cams.