Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Mirror Dash Cam for Cars(GPS Incldued), WiMiUS Newest 12″ 2.5K Dual Lens Waterproof Backup Camera with Full HD IPS Touch Screen, Super Night Vision & Sony Starvis Sensor/G-Sensor/Parking Assistance
- 🚗 2.5K Dual Dash Cams & Wider FOV: M12 Dual Dash Cams provide with ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 X 1440P(2.5K, the front and rear camera's resolution can be switched), providing more remarkable details than other former 1080p editions. The 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 🚗 12″IPS Anti-glare Full Touch Screen: Designed with 2.5d Glass, features better color reproduction, displays the real-time traffic on road with no lag. The M12 12″ backup camera can provide wider visual traffic information than 10″ rear view dash cams, you can also use your fingertips to swipe up or down the screen for more traffic information.
- 🚗 Bonus GPS Inlucded & Safe Driving: Built in GPS module, which help to record the real-time location, current driving track and driving speed. A reliable evidence when the traffic accident happened.
- 🚗 Super Night Vision & WDR Technology: The backup camera adopts the newest Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, which allows you to have a excellent visual experience at night. The WDR tech will provide you with the most realistic physical effect though over-exposed.
- 🚗 Loop Recording / G-sensor / Parking Assistant / Parking Monitor: Loop Recording allows continuous recording even if the SD card reaches full capacity; G-sensor detects a sudden collision and lock the collision footage; Parking Assistant automatically switches to the reversing image when reversing; Parking monitor functions as a surveillance camera system while the vehicle is off.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Purchasing GuideLike several people you desire the security and also video clip footage that a dash cam could supply. In the event of an accident, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam can be an indispensable tool.
Acquiring a dashboard camera could be an uphill struggle as there are thousands of designs to select from. Exactly how do you recognize which one is finest for you? Which one has the attributes and also integrity you need on your day-to-day commute? Some dash cams are better after that others. They use better video top quality, ease of use and also will certainly simply last much longer!
We put this overview with each other to aid you locate the ideal dash cam for you needs as well as your budget. We will certainly explain the newest attributes and also just how they could aid you make a decision which dashboard camera deserves your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Terms Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly lock the video as well as save in case of a collision to stop shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will videotape the specific area and speed a mishap or event occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping makes certain that you never run out of data storage space as older data are edited when your flash memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam supplies suggests the greater the information of the video clip photo that can be tape-recorded. This is essential when you require to read a permit plate number or various other tiny details. When picking a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Prevent any versions that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will result in inadequate photo high quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam supplies implies the higher the detail of the video image that can be videotaped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range and helps stop under and over direct exposures to supply clearer video clip top quality under a lot of conditions.
Price RangesWe could separate dashboard cameras into three general price ranges - inexpensive, mid level and also premium models.
Budget plan dash cam models usually cost less after that $50. Examine out this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams cost in between $50 to $150 as well as use excellent worth in many cases. These dash cameras have several of the attributes that you will desire in a dashboard camera and will provide reliable operation.
Premium dash cams designs could establish you back numerous bucks however will give you with the utmost features and levels of defense. These high end models are currently beginning to include attributes such as Wifi as well as cloud storage space to make accessing your dash cam videos simpler after that before.
Getting a brand-new dashboard cameras should be enjoyable and interesting! Just keep in mind to spend some time to research the versions that fit your demands as well as budget plans|spending plans and also needs} to earn certain they are ideal for you. Review customer testimonials and also check out the most recent videos readily available for the models you are thinking about. Idea: stay clear of dash cams that have several individual assesses mentioning that they obtained this item absolutely free or at an affordable price for their truthful testimonial.|Acquiring a brand-new dash cam should be enjoyable as well as interesting! Tip: prevent dash cams that have numerous individual reviews specifying that they obtained this product for totally free or at an affordable cost for their truthful testimonial.
Get more details on the most popular dashboard cameras.