Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
NikoMaku Mirror Dash Cam Front and Rear OEM Design Backup Camera 10 Inches Screen for Cars 2K Resolution Full Touch Screen Rear View Mirror Camera 170° Wide Angle Dual Cameras Waterproof AS5
- [OEM look design] Driving with your fully updated rear-view mirror! Along with the supplied bracket, it can replace your existing rear-mirror completely. It can also keep the dash cam away from vibrations or jolts effectively while driving, which could offer a stabler image than the rubber band method. The bracket can be compatible with most car models on the market. If the supplied mount is not compatible, you can also use the supplied rubber band to attach it to the existing rear-view mirror.
- [2K Resolution High-Quality Recording] the Dash Cam can deliver 1440P front camera and 1080P back camera high quality real-time video. The 170° wide angle cameras can capture footage clearly at bright day and night.
- [Front and rear cameras display simultaneously] The AS5 supports that the front and rear cameras image show on the 10’’ screen at the same time. It is easy to switch the display to the front camera, the rear camera or both cameras by just swiping the screen with your finger.
- [Anti-Glare Film] Most mirror dash cam’s screen is made by class. You can use it as a regular mirror, but sometimes there is an issue of reflection. Now a reflective film is available. The new material anti-glare film that AS5 adopts can effectively reduce glare.
- [Parking Mode] The built-in 500mAh battery makes the Dash Cam stand by for a long-time during parking, when it detects vibrations due to theft or other vehicle collisions, the Dash Cam will power on automatically and record a 30-seconds video. The recorded footage will be automatically saved and locked. The locked video won`t be overwritten.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Purchasing Buying TipsLike many people you want the defense and also video clip proof that a dash cam could offer. In case of a crash, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam could be a very useful device.
Some dash cams are much better after that others. They use far better video quality, convenience of use and also will just last longer!
We placed this guide with each other to help you find the finest dash cam for you requires as well as your budget. We will explain the current functions as well as how they can help you make a decision which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Meanings Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately lock the video clip as well as conserve in case of an accident to stop losing your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape the specific place as well as speed up a crash or occasion occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping makes sure that you never lack data storage space as older documents are edited when your flash memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam offers implies the greater the detail of the video photo that can be tape-recorded. When you require to check out a permit plate number or various other little information, this is important. When selecting a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Avoid any versions that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will result in bad picture top quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam supplies indicates the greater the detail of the video clip picture that could be recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range as well as aids protect against under and over direct exposures to offer more clear video clip quality under most situations.
Price RangesWe could divide dash cameras right into 3 basic cost ranges - economy, mid range as well as premium models.
Economy dash cam versions usually cost less then $50. They are normally extremely standard and do not offer features such as GPS. Many are common or knock-offs that are offered under lots of different trademark name. We recommend staying clear of a lot of these as video clip as well as overall high quality is usually very inadequate. Take a look at this budget dash cam.
dash cameras set you back between $50 to $150 and also provide fantastic worth. These dashboard cameras have most of the attributes that you will desire in a dashboard camera and will certainly give trusted procedure.
Premium dashboard cams models could set you back hundreds of bucks however will certainly offer you with miraculous attributes and levels of defense. These high-end versions are now beginning to add attributes such as Wifi and cloud storage space making accessing your dash cam videos less complicated then before.
Purchasing a new dashboard cams need to be fun as well as amazing! Simply remember to spend some time to research the versions that fit your demands and also spending plans|budget plans and demands} making sure they are appropriate for you. Review user evaluations as well as inspect out the current video clips readily available for the versions you are thinking about. Tip: avoid dash cams that have numerous individual examines mentioning that they got this product free of charge or at a reduced price for their honest review.|Acquiring a brand-new dash cam need to be enjoyable and interesting! Suggestion: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous individual reviews mentioning that they obtained this item for cost-free or at a discounted cost for their straightforward review.
Get more details on the best selling dash cams.