Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
nonda ZUS Smart Dash Cam with ZUS App, Front Dash Cam HD 1080P Video, Sony IMX323 Sensor, 140° Wide Angle, G-Sensor, Enhanced Night Vision, Loop Recording, Built-in WiFi
- [Automatic recording] ZUS smart dash cam starts to record automatically when you start you Car. Need to connect to Wi-Fi only when you operate in ZUS App to download or view the videos. (Video stops recording when you manually turn on the Wi-Fi).
- [Crystal clear HD video] 1080P video loop recording. Use of advanced Sony IMX323 sensor with war that enhances night vision allowing car license plates to clearly showed up at night.
- [Sound recording on/off] you can turn on/off the sound recording in ZUS App.
- [Battery discharge prevention] ZUS smart app assists to turn the dash cam on/off automatically to avoid your car's battery being drained.
- [Easy Installation excellent customer support] instructions are simple and easy to understand. Can be installed easily for first time use; and Nomad professional customer care team are available 24/7 for all questions about the product.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Native 4K+1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera: Simultaneously capturing the road at 4K(3840*2160/front lens) and 1080P(1920*1080/rear lens) resolution, this dual dash cam offers amazing video quality which is four times clearer than a normal dashcam. License plates, road signs and scenery can all be clearly recorded with Campark 4K car camera.
- H.265-High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC): Supporting H.265 video compression technology, which is more efficient than H.264 based on the same video quality. With faster compression efficiency and more capacity saving, H.265 is the most suitable 4K compressed video coding standard at present.
- Super Night Vision & WDR: With the latest WDR technology and 6-layers glass lens, it can automatically adjust exposure, which helps capture road signs, license plates and other details that usually cannot be read at night. The F1.8 wide aperture and advanced sensor gathers more light and eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments.
- Pocket-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield; automatically records and saves video of incidents with GPS location, date and time
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p HD video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- Three channel dash cam: Campark DC40 dash cam features with 170°front camera, 120°inside cabin camera and 140°rear camera which records video simultaneously at 2K（2560x1440）+1080p+1080p. Three channel recording covers your car blind spots inside and out
- 4K Ultra HD front recording & infrared night vision: 2 channel or single front recording, front camera captures 4K UHD (3840 x 2160&30fps) footage, providing clearer details. Equipped with high-performance Sony IMX335 sensor, F/1.8 aperture front lens, WDR technology plus cabin cam 4 IR lights greatly enhance the image quality in low light condition
- Super capacitor & loop recording: Power is delivered with the help of super capacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery which can safely withstand extreme temperature and extend the lifespan of the dash camera. At the loop recording mode,the dash camera will automatically cover the oldest footage with the newest one when the micro SD card is full, getting you free from the hands operation
- 【Real Ultra HD 4K+1080P Dual Dash Cam】 The REDTIGER F7N dash cam offers top quality 4K 3840*2160P with Sony IMX415 Sensor on front camera and 1920*1080P on rear camera that captures super clear view.Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc.wide-angle dual camera capture all pedestrians and vehicles around the car, providing sufficient evidence for rear-end collisions or collisions etc.
- 【Built-in WiFi&GPS】The 4K backup car camera has built-in Wi-Fi with easy connection to your smartphone app. With the "Ucam" app, it's very convenient to operate live preview, playback, and device management on your smart phone.what' s more, Video files can be downloaded to smartphone and shared with your friend by social media.The built-in GPS can easily record your driving route, driving speed and other information, which will become your important evidence.
- 【Sony Sensor&Super Night Vision】F7N dash cam with Sony IMX415 sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The combination of F1.5 large aperture and 6-glass lens, professional WDR, HDR technology ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, Car license plates can be easily seen.
- 【4K and 1080P 2 Channel In Car Dash Cam】This dual dash cam equipped with ultra 4K 3840x2160 30fps front camera and 1920x1080 30fps inside camera simultaneously records front and inside. 2 Channel dash cam with wide angle without blind spot captures all around details as a travel recording or important video evidence in insurance case disputes, it is your superior choice for Uber/Taxi/Ridesharing drivers.
- 【Dash Cam with GPS and Speed】The built-in GPS records your driving track and speed, the speed can show on the display while recording. What's more, optional screen saver function can show you the driving speed and date/time, so you would not being distracted to check the speed on dashboard.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Interior Car Dash Camera for Drivers】Equipped with the advanced Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and IR LEDs light on facing camera. This interior dash cam captures clear image and footage in cabin in low-light condition, easy to record the driver and passengers inside.
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 19:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 19:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Buying GuideLike lots of people you desire the defense and also video proof that a dash cam could give. In the occasion of an accident, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam can be an invaluable tool.
Purchasing a dashboard camera could be a hard task as there are numerous models to choose from. Just how do you recognize which one is best for you? Which one has the attributes as well as integrity you require on your everyday commute? Some dash cams are better then others. They provide much better video top quality, ease of usage and also will simply last longer!
We put this overview with each other in order to help you discover the ideal dash cam for you needs and your wallet. We will describe the most recent features and also how they can help you choose which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically secure the video and conserve in situation of an accident to prevent losing your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will record the precise area and also speed a crash or event takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop recording makes certain that you never ever lack data storage space as older files are composed over when your memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam offers implies the greater the information of the video photo that could be videotaped. This is essential when you need to read a certificate plate number or other little information. Try to find at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam. Prevent any type of designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to inadequate image quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam uses implies the higher the information of the video photo that can be videotaped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis suggests Wide Dynamic Range and helps protect against under and also over direct exposures to provide more clear video clip quality under the majority of circumstances.
BudgetWe can separate dashboard cameras into 3 basic price levels - inexpensive, mid level and also high-end models.
Budget dash camera designs usually cost less then $50. They are normally very fundamental and do not use attributes such as GPS. Several are common or knock-offs that are sold under various trademark name. We advise avoiding the majority of these as video as well as total quality is typically quite bad. Look into this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cams cost between $50 to $150 and also provide great value in many cases. These dashboard cameras come with most of the features that you will want in a dashboard camera and also will provide trusted procedure.
High-end dashboard cams designs can establish you back thousands of bucks yet will provide you with miraculous features as well as degrees of security. These high end models are now starting to add attributes such as Wifi and also cloud storage space to earn accessing your dash cam videos much easier then ever.
Getting a new dashboard cameras should be fun and also exciting! Simply keep in mind to spend some time to research the models that fit your needs as well as spending plans|budgets as well as needs} to earn certain they are ideal for you. Read user reviews and inspect out the most up to date video clips readily available for the models you are taking into consideration. Suggestion: prevent dash cams that have numerous user evaluates mentioning that they received this thing totally free or at an affordable price for their sincere evaluation.|Getting a brand-new dash cam need to be enjoyable as well as interesting! Idea: avoid dash cams that have multiple customer reviews stating that they received this thing for free or at a discounted price for their straightforward evaluation.
Get more information on the most popular dashboard cameras.