Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pruveeo 112GW FHD 1080P Dash Cam, Built-in GPS WiFi, Dash Camera for Cars with Sony Sensor 170-degree Wide Angle 2.4-inch LCD
- [BUILT-IN WIFI]: With the WIFI function& APP support, simply open the app and connect the Dash Cam via Wi-Fi to view real-time footage or playback videos.
- [BUILT-IN GPS LOGGER]: TRACK YOUR TRAVELS: Built-in GPS logger, records your location data so you can see the routes you've taken. GPS Route Tracking in Google Maps.
- [WIDE ANGLE]: 170-degree wide-angle to reduce blind spots. Wide F1.8 aperture camera lens lets in more light to produce sharper footage even in low light conditions.
- [FULL HD RECORDING]: Sony Exmor IMX323 image sensor captures beautiful Full HD 1080p video @ 30fps. WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE allows the camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage.
- [ACCIDENT AUTO-DETECTION (G-SENSOR)]: When the G-sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Native 4K+1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera: Simultaneously capturing the road at 4K(3840*2160/front lens) and 1080P(1920*1080/rear lens) resolution, this dual dash cam offers amazing video quality which is four times clearer than a normal dashcam. License plates, road signs and scenery can all be clearly recorded with Campark 4K car camera.
- H.265-High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC): Supporting H.265 video compression technology, which is more efficient than H.264 based on the same video quality. With faster compression efficiency and more capacity saving, H.265 is the most suitable 4K compressed video coding standard at present.
- Super Night Vision & WDR: With the latest WDR technology and 6-layers glass lens, it can automatically adjust exposure, which helps capture road signs, license plates and other details that usually cannot be read at night. The F1.8 wide aperture and advanced sensor gathers more light and eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments.
- Pocket-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield; automatically records and saves video of incidents with GPS location, date and time
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p HD video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- Three channel dash cam: Campark DC40 dash cam features with 170°front camera, 120°inside cabin camera and 140°rear camera which records video simultaneously at 2K（2560x1440）+1080p+1080p. Three channel recording covers your car blind spots inside and out
- 4K Ultra HD front recording & infrared night vision: 2 channel or single front recording, front camera captures 4K UHD (3840 x 2160&30fps) footage, providing clearer details. Equipped with high-performance Sony IMX335 sensor, F/1.8 aperture front lens, WDR technology plus cabin cam 4 IR lights greatly enhance the image quality in low light condition
- Super capacitor & loop recording: Power is delivered with the help of super capacitor, a premium alternative to a lithium-ion battery which can safely withstand extreme temperature and extend the lifespan of the dash camera. At the loop recording mode,the dash camera will automatically cover the oldest footage with the newest one when the micro SD card is full, getting you free from the hands operation
- 【Real Ultra HD 4K+1080P Dual Dash Cam】 The REDTIGER F7N dash cam offers top quality 4K 3840*2160P with Sony IMX415 Sensor on front camera and 1920*1080P on rear camera that captures super clear view.Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc.wide-angle dual camera capture all pedestrians and vehicles around the car, providing sufficient evidence for rear-end collisions or collisions etc.
- 【Built-in WiFi&GPS】The 4K backup car camera has built-in Wi-Fi with easy connection to your smartphone app. With the "Ucam" app, it's very convenient to operate live preview, playback, and device management on your smart phone.what' s more, Video files can be downloaded to smartphone and shared with your friend by social media.The built-in GPS can easily record your driving route, driving speed and other information, which will become your important evidence.
- 【Sony Sensor&Super Night Vision】F7N dash cam with Sony IMX415 sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The combination of F1.5 large aperture and 6-glass lens, professional WDR, HDR technology ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, Car license plates can be easily seen.
- 【4K and 1080P 2 Channel In Car Dash Cam】This dual dash cam equipped with ultra 4K 3840x2160 30fps front camera and 1920x1080 30fps inside camera simultaneously records front and inside. 2 Channel dash cam with wide angle without blind spot captures all around details as a travel recording or important video evidence in insurance case disputes, it is your superior choice for Uber/Taxi/Ridesharing drivers.
- 【Dash Cam with GPS and Speed】The built-in GPS records your driving track and speed, the speed can show on the display while recording. What's more, optional screen saver function can show you the driving speed and date/time, so you would not being distracted to check the speed on dashboard.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Interior Car Dash Camera for Drivers】Equipped with the advanced Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and IR LEDs light on facing camera. This interior dash cam captures clear image and footage in cabin in low-light condition, easy to record the driver and passengers inside.
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Buying GuideLike many individuals you desire the security as well as video clip footage that a dash cam could offer. In case of a crash, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be a very useful device.
Purchasing a dashboard camera could be an uphill struggle as there are thousands of versions to select from. Exactly how do you understand which one is finest for you? Which one has the functions as well as dependability you require on your day-to-day commute? Some dash cams are better then others. They use much better video clip high quality, convenience of usage and also will simply last much longer!
We put this guide with each other to help you locate the most effective dash cam for you needs and your wallet. We will describe the most recent attributes and also just how they can aid you determine which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Features Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately secure the video and save in case of an accident to stop shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will videotape the specific location as well as speed a crash or event occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop recording makes sure that you never run out of information storage as older files are edited when your flash memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam offers means the higher the detail of the video picture that could be videotaped. This is important when you should read a permit plate number or other tiny details. When picking a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Avoid any type of models that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will result in inadequate picture high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam provides suggests the greater the information of the video clip image that can be recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and also aids prevent under as well as over exposures to supply clearer video top quality under a lot of scenarios.
BudgetWe could separate dash cameras right into 3 basic rate levels - inexpensive, mid level and also high-end models.
Economy dash camera versions typically cost much less then $50. They are generally really basic and do not provide functions such as GPS. Numerous are common or knock-offs that are marketed under several brand name names. We advise staying clear of most of these as video and overall top quality is generally very inadequate. Check out this spending plan dash cam.
dashboard cameras set you back between $50 to $150 as well as provide fantastic worth. These dash cams come with many of the attributes that you will desire in a dashboard camera and will give reputable operation.
High-end dashboard cameras models could establish you back thousands of dollars but will certainly offer you with miraculous attributes and levels of security. These high end models are now starting to include features such as Wifi and also cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam videos less complicated then ever before.
Buying a brand-new dash cameras ought to be fun and also exciting! Just keep in mind to take some time to look into the designs that fit your demands and also budget plans|budgets and demands} to earn sure they are best for you. Read customer testimonials and also examine out the most recent video clips offered for the models you are thinking about. Idea: prevent dash cams that have multiple customer assesses specifying that they received this item completely free or at an affordable cost for their honest testimonial.|Purchasing a new dash cam need to be enjoyable and exciting! Idea: prevent dash cams that have several customer evaluates specifying that they received this product for cost-free or at a reduced price for their truthful testimonial.
Get more details on the most popular dash cams.