Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pruveeo D40 Three and Dual Channel Dash Cam, Front Inside and Rear with Backup Camera, Dash Camera for Cars, 3.0 inch LCD, Night Vision, Supercapacitor, WiFi, G-Sensor, Loop Recording
- [Three Channel Recording Mode] Front Camera: 1080P @ 30fps. The inside camera and the rear camera are combined into a video file, the video resolution is 2304×648 @ 30fps. On 2 Channel recording mode, front and inside cameras each record 1080p video @ 30fps.
- [Super Night Vision] The inside camera utilizes 4 infrared lights and F1.8 aperture. The camera can record super clear videos. Its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night.
- [IP69K Waterproof Backup Camera with night vision] The package comes with the Waterproof rear camera makes the external installation possible. Auto displaying a parking image to help you park safely. Rear camera built-in the latest high sensitive night vision image sensor, so it presents you an amazing image even in dark areas at night.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi and G-sensor] View, save and share the dash cam real-time footage or playback videos recordings wirelessly for fun, or for insurance purposes with the app by connecting the dash cam's WiFi function. G-sensor locks crucial footage, which prevents important videos from being overwritten.
- [Supports 128GB Card] When the memory card reaches its maximum capacity, the oldest unlocked footage will be overwritten to ensure infinite loop recording. Supports class 10 or higher micro SD card up to 128GB.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage's, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- 【Three and Dual View Dash Cam】The N4 offers 155° front camera, 165° inside camera and 160° rear camera to record front, inside cabin and road back simultaneously at 1440P+1080P+1080P at 30fps, which gives you all-round protection when you’re on the roads. Dual recording mode captures a crystal clear 2560x1440P in the front and 1920x1080P 30fps inside cabin or rear. The front camera can seamlessly record up to 1520p when use alone, enabling clear capturing of license plates and road signs.
- 【Infrared Night Vision Car Camera】With high-performance Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor, a big F1.4 aperture 6-glass lens observing road front, F1.8 6-glass lens observing rear of your car, this car camera is able to increase exposure automatically in dark situations for capture clear videos footage; 4 IR LED lights facing the vehicle occupants, which can accurately capture the whole cabin even when the cabin is completely dark.
- 【24 Hours Parking Mode】24 hours Parking mode can be triggered by the motion detection or collision detection with continuous power supply. Motion Detection auto record when people or objects comes in front of your car; If an impact is detected when car dash cam is off, collision detection enables the three way dash cam to auto on to record the impact. This three way dash camera should always be connected to hardwire kit(need to buy extra, ASIN B083XB8T7T) or external battery for parking mode.
- 【3 Channel Dash Cam】 This is an ultimate triple channel dash cam, front camera record super clear scene in front of your car at 2560*1440P @30fps, interior & rear camera record the inside cabin and rear road at full HD 1080P @30fps. The 160°+140°+140° wide angle allows the camera to reduce the blind spots and capture more events. All-round video recording gives you full protection when driving on the road.
- 【Super Night Vision】 All of 3 channels of the dash camera use STARVIS sensors and WDR technology to guarantee the ultimate sharpness and night image quality even in low light environments. The interior facing camera utilizes 4 IR LED lights, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage when the passenger cabin is dark. Even in complete darkness, the dash camera can capture usable images.
- 【Build-in Wi-Fi & GPS】 Supported 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi brings faster transfer speed. You could connect the dashcam with the Zenfox app to manage settings, view on-live videos, check GPS route and download recordings to your smartphone. Built-in GPS accurately records your driving route, location, speed and time. Playback your video using the comprehensive GPS Logger software interface to see real-time information.
- ULTRA HD RESOLUTION - With WQHD 2688*1520P@30FPS max, 1440P front & 1080P rear dual lens, capture the roads simultaneously in super clear definition. Equipped with 170° wide angle for dual cameras monitors all directions without visual blind zone.
- RECORD LONGER TIME VIDEO - Supporting 128GB sd card, while H.265 encode type takes less file space, camera provides longer time recording even during parking than others. Also, it automatically overwrites previous recordings with new files when SD card is full.
- EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK - Built-in G-sensor, the camera will automatically lock the current video when it detects shake or collision, which won't be overwritten by the loop recording and saved at a separate event folder.
Last update on 2020-08-25 at 16:43 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-25 at 16:43 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Buying InformationLike lots of people you want the defense and also video proof that a dash cam could give. In the event of a mishap, road rage or criminal damage a dash cam can be an invaluable tool.
Some dash cams are much better after that others. They provide better video clip high quality, convenience of use and also will just last much longer!
We placed this overview with each other in order to help you discover the most effective dash cam for you needs and also your wallet. We will clarify the current attributes as well as exactly how they could help you determine which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2020-08-25 at 14:24 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Features Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately conserve as well as lock the video in instance of an accident to stop losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will record the exact area and also speed up a crash or occasion occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping makes certain that you never lack information storage space as older files are edited when your memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam offers suggests the greater the detail of the video picture that can be tape-recorded. This is essential when you should review a license plate number or various other tiny details. Try to find at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam. Avoid any type of versions that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will cause poor image top quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam provides indicates the higher the detail of the video clip picture that could be recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and assists avoid under as well as over direct exposures to offer clearer video clip top quality under the majority of conditions.
BudgetWe can separate dash cameras into 3 general cost ranges - budget, mid range and premium models.
Economy dashboard cam models typically cost much less then $50. They are normally extremely basic and also do not provide attributes such as GPS. Numerous are common or knock-offs that are marketed under several brand. We recommend staying clear of the majority of these as video as well as overall top quality is generally quite bad. Examine out this spending plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams set you back in between $50 to $150 and provide excellent worth most of the times. These dashboard cameras have most of the features that you will want in a dashboard camera as well as will certainly supply reputable operation.
Premium dashboard cams models can set you back thousands of bucks yet will certainly offer you with the utmost features and levels of defense. These luxury versions are currently beginning to add functions such as Wifi as well as cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam videos much easier after that in the past.
Purchasing a new dash cams should be fun and amazing! Just keep in mind to take a while to look into the designs that fit your demands and also budgets|budget plans as well as demands} making sure they are appropriate for you. Check out individual evaluations and also check out the most up to date videos readily available for the designs you are considering. Tip: prevent dash cams that have numerous customer examines stating that they got this product for free or at a discounted rate for their straightforward review.|Getting a brand-new dash cam should be fun and also amazing! Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous customer evaluates specifying that they got this thing for cost-free or at a reduced cost for their sincere testimonial.
Get more info on the top selling dash cameras.