Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pruveeo Three and Dual Channel Dash Cam, 3 Way Dash Camera for Cars, Streaming Dash Cam Front and Rear with Infrared Night Vision, GPS, 11 inch Screen, Parking Monitor Assistance, G-Sensor (J30)
- 3-CHANNEL STREAMING MEDIA DASH CAM: Pruveeo J30 consists of 3-channel cameras: the front camera, inside cabin camera, and rear camera, which records video simultaneously at FHD 1080P. Unlike the traditional rearview mirror which has a narrow field of view and blind area, Pruveeo J30 Dash Cam is installed on the traditional rearview mirror by strapping. It is with an 11.66-inch HD IPS touch screen to display the views of three cameras in real-time, making driving safer and parking easier.
- 24 HR PARKING MONITOR: Pruveeo J30 functions with 24 hr parking monitor. When a collision is detected, the dash cam wakes up from dormant mode and starts capturing video. It also functioned with specific time-lapse recording to implement 24-hour monitoring. No need to worry about video files be deleted by loop recording for the limited memory card capacity, also no need to worry about the dash cam will drain the car battery and resulting in car start failure.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION: The inside cabin camera comes with 4 infrared lights, which can be switched on and off automatically according to the ambient light. In the night, the night vision feature of Pruveeo J30 can clearly capture the whole cabin even when the cabin is completely dark, and 320° rotation makes it convenient to adjust for shooting angle.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE CMOS SENSOR： With high-performance CMOS sensors, all 3 cameras can record HD video at 1080P and capture clear pictures in low light. The rear camera features night vision which provides a clear view for drivers to park safely.
- BUILT-IN GPS MODULE: Pruveeo J30 has a built-in GPS, which can receive and save real-time GPS signals to video files. When the video is replayed by the provided free video player, Google Map will automatically show the driving speed, direction, position, and route. Making the video more convincible when used as evidence.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
- 【2K Front & 1080P Cabin Dual Dash Cam】Dash cameras capture every detail of the road in crystal-clear clarity (only front 2560x1440@30fps or front 2560x1440@30fps and rear 1920x1080P@30fps) best choice for Uber, taxis, rideshare or Lyft drivers
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor (front IMX335 rear IMX307), F2. 0 6-glass lens and 4 infrared LEDs take videos and pictures with HD clarity – even clearly capturing license plates at night or in low-light conditions
- 【Easy Video Access】VAVA dedicated app makes it convenient to view, record, download and share your recording on social media; built-in GPS calculates your vehicle’s location, driving route, speed and other information of every journey
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage's, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime.
- 【Dual 1080P Dash cam】The front and rear cameras simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and rear (160°) in crystal details at FHD 1920x1080P 30fps. The Single front recording captures crystal clear video at 4k 2880x2160P@24FPS or 1920x1080P@60FPS, which provides a clear license plate even at high speeds.
- 【Built-in GPS with Live Speed Dispaly】The built-in GPS module allows you to view the Live speed in dash cam during driving. You can track the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH), and location on Google Maps via our Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer, which will provide further additional evidence if an accident occurs.
- 【Sony Night Vision】Equipped with F1.47 wide aperture lens and Sony Starvis CMOS, the dual lens dash cam captures important details clearly under low light conditions. Plus with the superior HDR, it automatically adjusts the camera exposure and delivers superbly clear images even at night.
Last update on 2021-04-19 at 07:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-19 at 07:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Buying InfoLike lots of people you want the security and also video footage that a dash cam could offer. In case of a mishap, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be an invaluable tool.
Buying a dashboard camera can be a hard task as there are hundreds of designs to pick from. How do you know which one is finest for you? Which one has the attributes and also integrity you require on your everyday commute? Some dash cams are better then others. They offer much better video clip quality, convenience of usage and will certainly simply last longer!
We placed this overview with each other to assist you find the very best dash cam for you needs and also your budget. We will certainly discuss the current functions and also how they can help you decide which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-04-19 at 06:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately secure the video and also save in situation of a crash to avoid shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape-record the exact location and also speed an accident or event occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping makes sure that you never ever run out of information storage space as older files are edited when your memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam provides means the higher the detail of the video clip image that could be tape-recorded. When you need to read a license plate number or other tiny information, this is essential. When picking a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Stay clear of any versions that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to inadequate image quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam provides indicates the higher the information of the video clip picture that could be recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and assists prevent under as well as over direct exposures to give clearer video high quality under most situations.
BudgetWe could separate dashboard cams right into three general rate ranges - inexpensive, mid range and also premium models.
Economy dashboard cam models generally cost less then $50. They are generally very basic and do not offer attributes such as GPS. Several are generic or knock-offs that are sold under several brand. We advise avoiding the majority of these as video clip and also general quality is generally pretty inadequate. Look into this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cams cost in between $50 to $150 and provide fantastic value in many cases. These dash cams include many of the attributes that you will desire in a dashboard camera and also will provide trusted procedure.
Premium dashboard cameras models can set you back hundreds of bucks however will provide you with the utmost features and levels of defense. These luxury versions are currently beginning to include features such as Wifi and also cloud storage making accessing your dash cam videos easier after that ever.
Purchasing a brand-new dashboard cams should be enjoyable as well as exciting! Simply remember to take a while to research the versions that fit your needs and also budgets|spending plans and also needs} to earn certain they are ideal for you. Read user testimonials as well as inspect out the current videos offered for the models you are considering. Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous individual assesses specifying that they received this item absolutely free or at an affordable rate for their straightforward testimonial.|Acquiring a new dash cam need to be fun and amazing! Idea: stay clear of dash cams that have several individual evaluates specifying that they got this product for complimentary or at a reduced price for their sincere review.
Find more details on the best selling dash cams.