Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rexing V1-4K Ultra HD Car Dash Cam 2.4″ LCD Screen, Wi-Fi, 170° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Supercapacitor, Mobile App, 256GB Supported
- ULTRA HD DISCREET DESIGN DASH CAM: Top OV4689 image sensor captures beautiful 2160p video even while driving fast. Signature low-profile design allows the V1 to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead. Supports high-endurance micro SD memory cards up to 256GB in memory size.
- 170 DEGREE ULTRA WIDE ANGLE LENS & WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE: The 7 layer glass lens opens up to capture a sweeping view of your surroundings. The superior WDR technology allows the camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage.
- SUPERCAPACITOR & PARKING MONITOR: The dash cam uses a supercapacitor which can withstand extreme temperatures from -20 to 176°F, that prevents the risk of overheating, extends the life span and reliability of the camera. With the parking monitor feature, the dash camera will automatically turn on and record a 20 second video when the car camera detects vibration OR dash cam will capture frames for a time lapse video for 24/7. Please connect the smart hardwire kit to activate the parking mode.
- WIFI CONNECT: View, save, and share dash cam recordings wirelessly on your mobile device with the use of an app interface.
- LOOP RECORDING AND G-SENSOR: Video can be recorded in 1,2 or 3 minute intervals. When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite the oldest recordings. When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected. Locked videos will be kept safe from being overwritten.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Buying Buying GuideLike lots of people you want the protection as well as video footage that a dash cam can give. In case of an accident, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be an indispensable tool.
Purchasing a dashboard camera could be an uphill struggle as there are numerous designs to select from. Exactly how do you understand which one is finest for you? Which one has the functions as well as reliability you require on your daily commute? Some dash cams are better after that others. They offer much better video quality, convenience of usage as well as will just last longer!
We placed this overview with each other to help you locate the most effective dash cam for you needs as well as your budget. We will discuss the most recent functions and also exactly how they can aid you decide which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically lock the video and also conserve in instance of an accident to avoid losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape-record the precise place and speed up a mishap or event takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping ensures that you never ever run out of information storage as older documents are created over when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam provides suggests the higher the detail of the video photo that can be tape-recorded. This is very important when you have to read a permit plate number or other little information. When choosing a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Prevent any type of designs that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly cause poor picture top quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam provides implies the greater the information of the video clip picture that could be recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis suggests Wide Dynamic Range and assists protect against under as well as over exposures to provide clearer video high quality under a lot of conditions.
BudgetWe could separate dashboard cams into three general price ranges - economy, mid range and premium models.
Budget dash cam designs typically set you back much less then $50. Inspect out this budget dash cam.
dash cams cost in between $50 to $150 and supply excellent value. These dashboard cams come with much of the attributes that you will desire in a dashboard camera and also will supply reputable procedure.
High-end dash cams versions could set you back numerous dollars yet will give you with the utmost attributes and also degrees of protection. These high end versions are currently starting to include attributes such as Wifi as well as cloud storage space to make accessing your dash cam video clips less complicated after that before.
Buying a brand-new dash cameras should be fun and also interesting! Just bear in mind to take a while to investigate the versions that fit your needs and budget plans|budget plans and also needs} to make certain they are ideal for you. Read customer evaluations and examine out the most up to date video clips offered for the designs you are taking into consideration. Idea: prevent dash cams that have several user assesses stating that they obtained this product completely free or at an affordable price for their straightforward testimonial.|Getting a new dash cam need to be fun and exciting! Suggestion: avoid dash cams that have several individual evaluates specifying that they got this thing for cost-free or at a discounted rate for their honest review.
Find more details on the top selling dash cameras.