Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rexing V1 Basic Dash Cam 1080P FHD DVR Car Driving Recorder with Sony Exmor Video Sensor, 2.4″ LCD Screen 170°Wide Angle, G-Sensor, WDR, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording
- SUPER NIGHT VISION AND PARKING MONITOR :The combination of F1.8 large aperture, WDR, HDR ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images. With the parking monitor feature, the dash camera will automatically turn on and record when the car camera detects vibration for 24/7.
- FULL HD RECORDING: Sony Exmor IMX323 image sensor captures beautiful Full HD 1080p video @ 30fps. WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE allows the camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage.
- 170° SUPER WIDE ANGLE:This car driving recorder employs 170°super wide angle lens. Ultra-wide field of view reduces the blind spots and captures more details, to reserve the real scene.
- ACCIDENT AUTO-DETECTION (G-SENSOR):With built-in G-sensor, Rexing dashboard camera can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Accident scene can be truly restored.
- DISCREET DESIGN: Signature low-profile design allows the V1 Basic to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Purchasing Buying TipsLike several individuals you want the defense as well as video footage that a dash cam can supply. In case of a crash, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam could be a vital tool.
Acquiring a dashboard camera could be a difficult job as there are hundreds of designs to select from. How do you understand which one is best for you? Which one has the features and also integrity you require on your daily commute? Some dash cams are better then others. They use much better video quality, ease of usage as well as will certainly just last much longer!
We placed this guide with each other to aid you discover the most effective dash cam for you requires and also your pocketbook. We will explain the latest functions and just how they can help you make a decision which dashboard camera deserves your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately lock the video clip as well as conserve in case of a crash to avoid shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape the precise area as well as speed up a mishap or occasion occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping makes sure that you never ever lack information storage space as older documents are composed over when your flash memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam uses means the higher the information of the video picture that can be taped. When you require to review a certificate plate number or various other tiny details, this is important. When selecting a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Prevent any type of designs that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly result in inadequate photo high quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam provides means the greater the detail of the video clip photo that can be tape-recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and also assists protect against under and over exposures to offer clearer video quality under many conditions.
Price RangesWe can separate dashboard cameras right into 3 general cost ranges - inexpensive, mid range and also premium models.
Economy dashboard camera models typically set you back much less then $50. They are generally extremely fundamental as well as do not provide features such as GPS. Many are common or knock-offs that are marketed under various trademark name. We advise preventing many of these as video clip as well as general top quality is generally quite poor. Take a look at this budget plan dash cam.
dashboard cams set you back in between $50 to $150 and offer excellent value. These dash cams feature a number of the functions that you will certainly want in a dashboard camera as well as will certainly offer dependable operation.
High-end dashboard cameras models could establish you back thousands of bucks yet will certainly give you with miraculous functions as well as levels of security. These high-end models are now beginning to include functions such as Wifi and also cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam video clips less complicated after that ever.
Purchasing a new dashboard cams should be fun as well as exciting! Just keep in mind to take a while to research the designs that fit your needs as well as spending plans|budget plans as well as demands} making sure they are right for you. Read individual evaluations as well as examine out the most recent videos offered for the versions you are taking into consideration. Pointer: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple user assesses specifying that they got this thing for totally free or at a reduced price for their honest review.|Purchasing a new dash cam need to be fun and also exciting! Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple customer examines specifying that they got this item for cost-free or at a discounted cost for their sincere review.
Get more info on the top selling dash cameras.