Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Sinegen Dash Camera 1080P 4″ LCD Screen 3 Lens Car DVR Dashboard Camera 170° Wide Angle, Night Vision, WDR, G-Sensor, Loop Recording and Motion Detection – No SD Card
- 【3 Lens & 4.0″Display】Front len-1080P/24fps Inside len-720P/24fps Rear len-VGA, you are able to choose 4 different real time display modes. 4.0″ LCD screen helps you clearly see details when playing back and brings better visual experience.
- 【170°Wide angle & 6G lens camera】170°wide angle lens allows a larger viewing angle to be recorded. For example, you will be able to see 4 lanes of traffic. The more you see, the safer you are. 6 glass fixed-focus provides better light transmission, thus recording crystal clear video.
- 【G-Sensor & Emergency Accident Lock】With built-in G-sensor, this dash cam can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording which can help to address accident and distinguish responsibility.
- 【WDR & Night Vison】 8 LED infrared sensing night vision lights combined with big aperture and wide dynamic range help to get comparatively clearer footage and image at night. Car license plates can be easily seen in low light condition. The safety of driving at night will be improved a lot.
- 【Parking Monitoring】 In the case of parking need to select the power line to the camera power supply, to achieve 24-hour parking monitoring(the product is equipped with two power lines, select one of the use of a cigarette lighter connected, a Root pressure line connected to the car power supply, in the use of this product before you carefully read the instructions in production, the use of more simple)
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- 【3 Channel Car Dash Camera】TOGUARD three lens dash cam offers 170° front camera, 150° inside cabin camera and 150° rear camera record 1080P+1080P+1080P. Giving you peace of mind inside and outside of your vehicle.
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】The dash camera features an ultra-high-definition 4K（3840 x 2160 30fps ）front camera and a 1080P 30fps inside cabin camera. 2 channel dashcam captures details that are incredibly different from other resolutions.
- 【Excellent Infrared Night Vision Dashboard Camera】Equipped with high-performance Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and F1.8 large aperture 6-glass lens observing road. This car camera is able to increase exposure automatically in dark situations to capture clear license plates and passenger footage.
- 【FHD 1080P DUAL DASH CAM】The dual car camera features capturing what is happening in front of the car and inside the cabin in crystal-clear details simultaneously at 1920x1080P@30fps. F1.8 large aperture with 170°wide angle covers field of view up to 6 lanes with limited blind spots. The car camera recorder shoots in high definition videos/images and provides powerful evidence in case of an accident.
- 【Built-in GPS Tracking & Wi-Fi Connection】The built-in GPS module enables the dash cam to precisely pinpoint the vehicle’s location and routes on the map. The data can be viewed via the dedicated app "Ficam" on your IOS or Android device. Connecting to your mobile devices through built-in Wi-Fi, it is intuitive to change settings and easy to control the cam, view, download and share the videos without any traffic.
- 【INFRARED NIGHT VISION & SONY SENSOR】The car recorder is based on dual Sony IMX323 sensor and Novatek NT96663 processor. Combined with F1.8 aperture offering a significant increase in light throughput and WDR technology, it provides an excellent license plate and road signs readability. The interior camera surrounded by 4 infrared LED lights performs remarkably well in poor lighting conditions.
- 【4K Ultra HD Experience】The TOGUARD C200 dashcam features an ultra-high-definition 4K（3840 x 2160 ） front camera and a 1080P（1920 x 1080）rear camera to captures details that are incredibly different from other resolutions.【Very Important Tips】: because it's a High Resolution 4K car camera, please ensure to use a brand U3 SD card and also format it before first use.
- 【Excellent even in Dark Conditions】The front camera of the C200 car camera is equipped with Sony image sensor, 6-layer high-definition glass lens group with an infrared filter, high-definition WDR technology, intelligent identification of the shooting scene, which effectively enhances the night vision ability and provide you with clear night video.
- 【Heat Resistant with Super Capacitor】The TOGUARD C200 dash cam is supercapacitor powered instead of lithium batteries, which are built to survive extreme weather conditions from -4°F to 158°F. It's higher security than others and also gives a longer life-span than lithium-ion battery dashcams.
- 【2K Front & 1080P Cabin Dual Dash Cam】Dash cameras capture every detail of the road in crystal-clear clarity (only front 2560x1440@30fps or front 2560x1440@30fps and rear 1920x1080P@30fps) best choice for Uber, taxis, rideshare or Lyft drivers
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor (front IMX335 rear IMX307), F2. 0 6-glass lens and 4 infrared LEDs take videos and pictures with HD clarity – even clearly capturing license plates at night or in low-light conditions
- 【Easy Video Access】VAVA dedicated app makes it convenient to view, record, download and share your recording on social media; built-in GPS calculates your vehicle’s location, driving route, speed and other information of every journey
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 07:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 07:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Buying InformationLike lots of people you desire the security and video clip evidence that a dash cam can give. In case of a crash, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be a vital device.
Purchasing a dashboard camera can be a tough task as there are numerous models to pick from. Just how do you understand which one is ideal for you? Which one has the features and reliability you require on your daily commute? Some dash cams are much better after that others. They provide much better video clip quality, ease of usage as well as will certainly simply last much longer!
We put this guide together to aid you locate the finest dash cam for you requires and also your pocketbook. We will certainly discuss the most up to date attributes as well as how they could assist you decide which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 07:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Terms Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly conserve as well as secure the video clip in situation of an accident to stop losing your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape-record the precise area as well as speed a mishap or occasion occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording ensures that you never ever lack information storage space as older data are created over when your flash memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam uses indicates the higher the information of the video clip image that could be taped. When you need to review a certificate plate number or other small details, this is vital. When selecting a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Stay clear of any versions that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly cause bad picture quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam uses implies the higher the detail of the video clip picture that could be videotaped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range and also aids stop under and over direct exposures to supply more clear video quality under many circumstances.
Price RangesWe can separate dashboard cams right into three basic cost ranges - inexpensive, mid level as well as high-end models.
Economy dashboard cam models typically cost less after that $50. They are usually really fundamental as well as do not offer attributes such as GPS. Numerous are common or knock-offs that are marketed under several brand. We recommend preventing the majority of these as video clip and also overall top quality is generally quite bad. Take a look at this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cams cost in between $50 to $150 and also supply terrific worth in the majority of situations. These dash cams feature numerous of the features that you will certainly want in a dashboard camera and will give trusted operation.
Premium dashboard cameras versions could establish you back hundreds of bucks yet will certainly supply you with the utmost functions and also levels of defense. These luxury versions are now starting to add functions such as Wifi and also cloud storage space making accessing your dash cam video clips simpler then before.
Purchasing a brand-new dash cams ought to be fun and also exciting! Just bear in mind to spend some time to look into the models that fit your demands as well as budgets|spending plans and also requirements} to make certain they are right for you. Check out customer evaluations and also examine out the most up to date video clips readily available for the models you are considering. Idea: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous individual assesses mentioning that they received this product completely free or at an affordable rate for their straightforward evaluation.|Getting a brand-new dash cam ought to be fun and also amazing! Idea: avoid dash cams that have several customer reviews stating that they got this thing for totally free or at a reduced rate for their truthful testimonial.
Find more details on the top selling dashboard cameras.