Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
SOLIOM G1 380° Full Angle Car Dash Camera, Dual 190° Ultra Wide Angle Front and Inside Cabin Full HD Dashboard Camera
- Adopts the new seamless video joint technology to splice the dual 190° super wide angle front and inside lens for a 380° full angle broader view; Smart choice for family use
- Contains a powerful dual Sunplus 6350A processors and dual Sony Exmor IMX323 sensors with 6 lens fixed f/2.0 apertures; Front and inside cameras simultaneously capture the road front and inside cabin in crystal clear details
- Contains an enlarged cooling pin going up to 3.4 times of heat dissipation capability and more cooling holes to help air flow and heat dissipation; Auto LCD OFF timer ensures you won't be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield
- 24 hours parking monitor mode makes the dual dash cameras power up automatically to record a video clip; In standby mode, motion detection records automatically when there is a movement within the 190° front camera which protects the car
- Time lapse function can record changes and edit them to a compressed video clip to save SD card space; G-sensor auto detects sudden shake and locks the footage to Event file to prevent that video from an overwrite; Supports up to 128GB micro SD cards
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Car key-sized dash camera mounts discreetly behind rearview mirror and goes virtually unnoticed; automatically records and saves video of incidents
- Wide 140-degree lens records 1080p video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night
- Voice control (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) lets you use spoken commands to save video, start/stop audio recording, take still pictures and more
- 【Real Ultra HD 4K+1080P Dual Dash Cam】 The REDTIGER F7N dash cam offers top quality 4K 3840*2160P with Sony STARVIS Sensor on front camera and 1920*1080P on rear camera that captures super clear view.Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc.wide-angle dual camera capture all pedestrians and vehicles around the car, providing sufficient evidence for rear-end collisions or collisions etc.
- 【Built-in WiFi&GPS】The 4K backup car camera has built-in Wi-Fi with easy connection to your smartphone app. With the "Ucam" app, it's very convenient to operate live preview, playback, and device management on your smart phone.what' s more, Video files can be downloaded to smartphone and shared with your friend by social media.The built-in GPS can easily record your driving route, driving speed and other information, which will become your important evidence.
- 【Sony Sensor&Super Night Vision】F7N dash cam with Sony IMX415 sensor improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The combination of F1.5 large aperture and 6-glass lens, professional WDR, HDR technology ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, Car license plates can be easily seen.
- 【Dual 1080P Hidden Dash cam】The front and rear cameras simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and rear (160°) in crystal detail at FHD 1920x1080P@30fps. The discreet design allows you to stick the dashcam to your windshield for optimal field-of-view thus not attracting attention and making safe driving. The car camera comes with a 20ft rear camera cable, which is perfect for trucks, pickup,s, and SUVs.
- 【4k Single Front Dash cam】The Single front recording captures crystal clear video at 4k 2880x2160P@24FPS or 1920x1080P@60FPS, which makes key details like road signs and vehicle number plates highly legible.
- 【Built-in GPS with Live Speed Display】The built-in GPS module allows you to view the Live speed in dash cam during driving. You can track the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH), and location on Google Maps via our Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer, which will provide further additional evidence if an accident occurs.
- 【Dual Lens 1080P Car Camera】Best dual dash cam for uber, rideshare, lyft drivers, picked by Wirecutter, CNET, Businessinsider, BGR etc. The front and inside camera simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and inside passenger cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps, which is a great option for rideshare drivers that will need photographic evidence in the event some rowdy passengers do damage to their car.
- 【Single Front 2.5K 1440P Dash Cam】When recording in front-only mode, footage is captured at at 2.5K 2560x1440P@30fps, which enables clear license plates, road signs. Or you can switch to 1920x1080P@60fps mode with smoother videos for high speed traffic.
- 【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony sensor, 4 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
- 【The Best Dash Cam for Professional Drivers】Nexar Pro provides the ultimate protection by recording both the road and the cabin of a car. The road view camera records crisp 135° wide video in 1080p Full HD quality. The interior camera records sharp footage in 720p HD quality and includes 10 infra-red light bulbs that provide superb night vision. The system is equipped with advanced G-force sensors and comes with 32GB or 128GB memory, providing 4 or 16 hours of loop recording respectively.
- 【Instant Evidence Straight to Your Phone】The Nexar Pro dashboard camera works only when paired to the Nexar app. The dash cam seamlessly streams live footage to your phone every time you drive, so video evidence is always just a tap away if you need it. The Nexar app works in the background, so you can use other apps (like navigation) while driving. Nexar Beam is compatible with iPhones and top Android phones. Scroll to the FAQ section for more details.
- 【Smart Detection and Free Cloud Backup】The camera detects critical situations on the road (like collisions or sudden brakes) and saves them as short clips on the Nexar app. These clips are also automatically backed up to your free and unlimited Nexar cloud account.
Last update on 2021-11-29 at 21:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-11-29 at 21:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Purchasing Buying TipsLike numerous people you want the security as well as video footage that a dash cam can offer. In the occasion of a crash, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam can be an invaluable tool.
Some dash cams are much better after that others. They supply much better video top quality, ease of use as well as will certainly simply last much longer!
We put this overview together in order to help you find the ideal dash cam for you requires as well as your pocketbook. We will discuss the current attributes as well as exactly how they could aid you choose which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-11-29 at 21:42 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Terms Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly lock the video and conserve in case of a crash to prevent losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will videotape the exact area and speed up an accident or occasion happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping guarantees that you never ever lack data storage space as older files are created over when your sd card is full.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam uses indicates the higher the information of the video clip picture that can be videotaped. This is very important when you need to check out a certificate plate number or various other tiny details. Seek at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam. Avoid any kind of models that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to inadequate picture high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam supplies means the greater the detail of the video clip photo that can be tape-recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range and assists stop under and also over exposures to provide more clear video top quality under most circumstances.
Price RangesWe could separate dash cams into three basic price levels - inexpensive, mid level and also high-end models.
Budget plan dash cam designs typically cost much less then $50. Check out this spending plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams set you back between $50 to $150 and also provide great value in many cases. These dashboard cams have much of the attributes that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera and will supply dependable operation.
Premium dashboard cams designs could set you back thousands of dollars yet will offer you with miraculous features as well as degrees of defense. These high end versions are currently starting to add functions such as Wifi as well as cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam videos less complicated after that ever.
Acquiring a brand-new dash cams need to be enjoyable and exciting! Just bear in mind to spend some time to investigate the designs that fit your requirements as well as budget plans|budget plans as well as needs} to earn sure they are ideal for you. Review customer testimonials as well as check out the most recent videos offered for the designs you are taking into consideration. Tip: avoid dash cams that have multiple user evaluates stating that they received this item for free or at a reduced cost for their honest testimonial.|Getting a new dash cam should be enjoyable and exciting! Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have several individual reviews mentioning that they got this product for complimentary or at a reduced price for their sincere testimonial.
Find more info on the most popular dashboard cameras.