Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
THINKWARE F200 PRO Dash Cam Bundle with Rear Cam, 32GB MicroSD Card Included, Built-in WiFi, Timelapse
- Dual Channel 1080p Full HD Dash Cam: Capture clear 1080p front & rear footage with accurate color balance and improved contrast whether it’s night or day.
- 140° Front and 160° Rear Viewing Angles: Offer uncompromised video coverage with minimal edge-to-edge distortion, so you never miss a moment .
- Rear View Camera included: Offers additional rear view coverage in Full HD 1080p at 30 fps for all-around protection.
- Safety Camera Alerts & GPS Data: Adding the GPS antenna (separate) allows the F200 PRO to track the speed, time, and route history of your vehicle, and enables the speed and red light camera alerts function too.
- ADAS: Advanced Driver Assistance System helps you stay safe on the road with alerts for lane departures, front vehicle departures and potential forward collisions (GPS antenna accessory required, GPS antenna sold separately).
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: View, save, and share recordings wirelessly on your mobile device with the THINKWARE DASH CAM LINK app.
- Anti-file Corruption and Format-Free Technology: Ensures the integrity of your data stored and eliminates the need to periodically re-format the MicroSD card.
- Integrated Thermal Protection: Built-in thermal sensor along with supercapacitor technology provide added safety and reliability in extreme temperatures.
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker: Capture and play clear audio and provide versatility in use.
- Auto on/off: Automatically switches on when you start your vehicle and automatically switches to Parking Surveillance mode when you turn off the ignition.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Buying Buying TipsLike many individuals you desire the protection and video clip proof that a dash cam could provide. In the event of a mishap, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam could be an important device.
Buying a dashboard camera can be a hard task as there are thousands of models to choose from. Just how do you understand which one is best for you? Which one has the attributes and also reliability you require on your daily commute? Some dash cams are much better after that others. They supply much better video clip high quality, ease of use and will simply last longer!
We put this overview with each other to assist you find the most effective dash cam for you needs and your wallet. We will certainly clarify the current features and just how they could help you determine which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Terms Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly secure the video clip and conserve in case of an accident to prevent shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape-record the specific place and also speed an accident or event happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping guarantees that you never lack data storage as older files are written over when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam supplies suggests the greater the information of the video image that could be taped. This is essential when you have to review a license plate number or various other tiny details. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam. Prevent any kind of models that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly result in poor photo quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam supplies suggests the higher the detail of the video clip photo that could be tape-recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range as well as helps prevent under and over exposures to give clearer video clip high quality under many conditions.
Price RangesWe can divide dashboard cameras right into three general rate levels - inexpensive, mid level and also premium models.
Budget plan dash cam designs typically cost less after that $50. Inspect out this spending plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cameras set you back between $50 to $150 as well as provide terrific worth most of the times. These dashboard cams have a number of the functions that you will certainly want in a dashboard camera and also will give reliable procedure.
Premium dashboard cameras designs could set you back thousands of bucks but will certainly supply you with miraculous features and degrees of defense. These high end models are currently beginning to include functions such as Wifi as well as cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam videos easier then ever.
Acquiring a brand-new dash cams ought to be enjoyable and also exciting! Just bear in mind to take some time to look into the models that fit your demands and also budgets|spending plans and needs} making sure they are ideal for you. Read individual reviews as well as inspect out the latest videos readily available for the versions you are taking into consideration. Suggestion: stay clear of dash cams that have several user evaluates mentioning that they obtained this item free of cost or at a reduced cost for their truthful review.|Purchasing a new dash cam must be fun as well as interesting! Idea: prevent dash cams that have numerous customer reviews mentioning that they got this item for totally free or at a reduced cost for their truthful review.
Get more details on the most popular dashboard cameras.